Corona Virus

• just in....

You can not get the corona virus while conducting Mass gatherings, parties, protests, looting, rioting, not wearing masks and Having extremely close contact and other unlawful acts....being a Democratic is the safest thing you can do.

only Law abiding citizens can get the virus. Staying home, food shopping, voting in public, Obeying the law, wearing masks and maintaining social distance, attending political rallies and going to work increase your chances of becoming infected...Republicans are disproportionately becoming infected..

• just in....

You can not get the corona virus while conducting Mass gatherings, parties, protests, looting, rioting, not wearing masks and Having extremely close contact and other unlawful acts....being a Democratic is the safest thing you can do.

only Law abiding citizens can get the virus. Staying home, food shopping, voting in public, Obeying the law, wearing masks and maintaining social distance, attending political rallies and going to work increase your chances of becoming infected...Republicans are disproportionately becoming infected..

It was actually reported In that way by NBC using starkly varying contrast. Massive peaceful protests VS serious issues and concerns of President Trump and the decision to hold rallies.

Total bias!

• I just found this comment in another China virus uptick article blaming/claiming it’s in food from other countries....

I will be on the lookout for these numbers...Ask the question...do we really know what we’re eating?

Skully Anderthal2 days ago

I verify all food bought at the grocery stores ensuring that I purchase no products from China.I noticed that the wild salmon was a product of China indicated on the packaging and could not understand why because Canada has wild salmon so where is it being sold I wonder.Grocery stores wanting more profits buy inferior products from China where every year it would appear severe diseases occur.Barcodes ending with these numbers are products from China 690 & 692 beware of what your feeding your family.

• Our county announced they would be handing out free masks at the Health Department. I went there yesterday to get a couple and they had a tent set up in the parking lot. The person handed me two masks and i looked at her and asked her "what the hell are these?" They were both soiled, torn and obviously already been extensively used by someone else. She gave me an angry stare and said not not blame her. The governor said "due to the spread of the corona virus, masks MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES" :)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Yesterday I posted that I was finally going to take the Grasshopper up to the dealer to get the fuse recall completed, this morning, upon reflection, how responsible would it to be to travel over 200 miles to get this done, especially with the Covid19 numbers are on the rise again? I will be calling the dealer to postpone to a more appropriate time.

Bill

• Yesterday I posted that I was finally going to take the Grasshopper up to the dealer to get the fuse recall completed, this morning, upon reflection, how responsible would it to be to travel over 200 miles to get this done, especially with the Covid19 numbers are on the rise again? I will be calling the dealer to postpone to a more appropriate time.

Bill

I agree with your thinking - - I think it is very important right now to take every step we can to make sure we dont unknowingly spread this thing - - huge numbers of people who get this thing dont even know they have it, which is great for them, but when they are out and about without even knowing it they are potentially spreading it to people who might be more susceptible and could even die

this isnt the flu and others cant just get a shot to protect themselves from other inconsiderate people

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• I still don’t know what to believe about the virus and if a second wave is coming or is already here ...MSM is so unreliable.....and I don’t know if the info is politically motivated or real or even true. How can we be sure someone in Texas Doesn’t have an ulterior motive? How can it be fact checked? Is GAFF MASTER Biden really leading in the polls or is it all BS? Again how can it be fact checked.....I can call 20 people I know and get one answer or call 20 strangers and get something else...I try to get news from different sources and compare info and decide what I’ll keep and what to discard.....but everyday that gets harder to do.

For now I’m going to follow the mask rules and social distance. I’m in and out of grocery stores....

• I still don’t know what to believe about the virus and if a second wave is coming or is already here ...MSM is so unreliable.....and I don’t know if the info is politically motivated or real or even true. How can we be sure someone in Texas Doesn’t have an ulterior motive? How can it be fact checked? Is GAFF MASTER Biden really leading in the polls or is it all BS? Again how can it be fact checked.....I can call 20 people I know and get one answer or call 20 strangers and get something else...I try to get news from different sources and compare info and decide what I’ll keep and what to discard.....but everyday that gets harder to do.

For now I’m going to follow the mask rules and social distance. I’m in and out of grocery stores....

The way I see it has two converging schools of thought - 1 by following social distancing and wearing a mask - I minimize the chance that I could inadvertently harm someone else - even if this is all BS it really doesnt hurt me so WTF and 2 if this is all political BS and I dont follow social distancing and wear a mask they will use it as an excuse to shut things back down and then blame Trump so again WTF

not doing the social distancing and mask thing seems to have way more possible down sides than just doing it and on top of that it is a matter of respecting others and not adding tension to the situation 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I kinda treat it like everyone has pneumonia and i just keep my respectable distance from everyone. I do wash my hands all the time and I have been forced into wearing a mask while here in Houston. i just dont want to shake anyones hand and i dont plan on getting around anyone sneezing or coughing.

I do see that its alot worse here in Houston than in my little town in Alabama. So here is my new look while im here...

• I kinda treat it like everyone has pneumonia and i just keep my respectable distance from everyone. I do wash my hands all the time and I have been forced into wearing a mask while here in Houston. i just dont want to shake anyones hand and i dont plan on getting around anyone sneezing or coughing.

I do see that its alot worse here in Houston than in my little town in Alabama. So here is my new look while im here...

You will be recognized anywhere LOL:D:00008172:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch