Corona Virus

• ok, it was in 2015 and i confused “guest Worker” with immigrant worker....nobody “hired” a slave Whether they were immigrants or guests..

The line between guest workers and immigrant workers has been blurred in recent years...

https://www.latimes.com/books/…rants-20151005-story.html

the biggest point is the spin being used to change history..

Democrats have a long history of being anti black...everyone Knows this but the black people.

http://factmyth.com/factoids/t…ku-klux-klan-and-slavery/

years ago one of my neighbors died....long time democrat.....when they cleaned out his bedroom closet they found a “klucker” uniform...I remember seeing a cross on fire On the hill across the river from town on night.

• yes it’s a conspiracy that China has not been totally honest about the virus....

They have blood on their hands and there are democrats that are aiding and abetting them...

in other news....this is thinking outside the box....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/was…ng-proving-170510082.html

There is also blood on the hands of our Dear Leader who called it a hoax, and waited too long to take meaningful action.

• There is also blood on the hands of our Dear Leader who called it a hoax, and waited too long to take meaningful action.

how do you know the action taken was not meaningful?

Also as I recall when Trump did take action the Democrats yelled and screamed that it wasnt necessary - - - Seriously when Trump banned travel from China - Pelosi actually went to China Town in San Francisco and told people they should go hang out there and mingle - - no problem its safe

seriously - if people had done what Nancy suggested how many many more would be dead?

the hypocrisy of Trump haters is amazing. no matter what he does they flip and flop to whatever side they can use to criticize

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• not only Trump haters but democrats in general, look at whats happening here in MN people are outraged for what happened to that African American man, so what do they do........ they start a riot destroying private property of their neighbors who had nothing to do with the thing they are complaining about.

Minneapolis MN right now looks like a 3rd world country where you are literally afraid to drive on the streets because you don't know IF you are going to make it through without damages to yourself or your vehicle.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• not only Trump haters but democrats in general, look at whats happening here in MN people are outraged for what happened to that African American man, so what do they do........ they start a riot destroying private property of their neighbors who had nothing to do with the thing they are complaining about.

Minneapolis MN right now looks like a 3rd world country where you are literally afraid to drive on the streets because you don't know IF you are going to make it through without damages to yourself or your vehicle.

Yea - I have never understood the mentality of people who think the proper thing to do in response to an injustice or wrong they feel has been committed by they police is to destroy their own neighborhood and businesses - - - seriously its like shooting yourself in the food because you are pissed at a cop

really makes me question their ability to reason

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• There is also blood on the hands of our Dear Leader who called it a hoax, and waited too long to take meaningful action.

in 3 1/2 years he’s had more hoax’s pulled on him (Russia, stormy, impeachment) than Halloween and April fools put together. No wonder he thought It was another democratic hoax to remove him from power.

• Looking at all the riots with people all over each other shouting and spraying saliva I tend to think any attempt to control the virous is totally lost.

Green Acers is the place to be. Farm living is the life for me! Keep Manhattan and give me that countryside!

• Looking at all the riots with people all over each other shouting and spraying saliva I tend to think any attempt to control the virous is totally lost.

Green Acers is the place to be. Farm living is the life for me! Keep Manhattan and give me that countryside!

we’ll find out how much it spreads.....Without masks and lack of social distancing....

that said the video I’m watching shows lots of people wearing masks.....they will get arrested for throwing rocks but they can’t get them for not wearing a mask...Unless they are using the mask as an excuse to hide their faces...

• we’ll found out how much it spreads.....Without masks and lack of social distancing....

that said the video I’m watching shows lots of people wearing masks.....they will get arrested for throwing rocks but they can’t get them for not wearing a mask...Unless they are using the mask as an excuse to hide their faces...

Agree many are wearing masks but I think it's about an attempt as you said to conceal and a false attempt to aid against tear gas. As I look now people are pulling them down when communicating.

The next few days will be interesting.

• Agree many are wearing masks but I think it's about an attempt as you said to conceal and a false attempt to aid against tear gas. As I look now people are pulling them down when communicating.

The next few days will be interesting.

there was a riot maybe in another country recently (a few months) ...they used facial recognition to arrest 1,100 of them......don’t think it’s not being used right now.

• Very interesting that there was a page on FB calling for a protest in Fayetteville AR. The event was called off because the event leader's brother tested positive for Covid-19.

This fellow called the event off, said he wanted to lead the event responsibly, and was worried about spreading the virus.

While some extremists would decry this decision, I'm very proud of our local activist community. Politically, we are worlds apart, but it looks like folks here are both 'woke' and responsible. They seem to understand the difference between protest and violence.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• frankly I believe that any person who at this point in time who is planning / organizing a protest and doesnt cancel it should be held liable for and damage or destruction done. The simple fact that you know others might use it as excuse to loot or promote violence in my view puts responsibility back on you if you go ahead and hold the event.

when you know there is a good chance bad things could happen and you do it anyway the excuse that you didnt want that to happen does not hold water

its no different that driving drunk - - the fact you didnt intend to crash or kill someone is outweighed by that fact that you should have known better than to take the chance

• Very interesting that there was a page on FB calling for a protest in Fayetteville AR. The event was called off because the event leader's brother tested positive for Covid-19.

This fellow called the event off, said he wanted to lead the event responsibly, and was worried about spreading the virus.

While some extremists would decry this decision, I'm very proud of our local activist community. Politically, we are worlds apart, but it looks like folks here are both 'woke' and responsible. They seem to understand the difference between protest and violence.

first of all I want to see his test

So we want to cause trouble but we want to do it safely ....