Corona Virus

• So much for immunity more than a dozen U.S. sailors test positive for covid for a second time after recovering

so big question - - do they only test positive, or are they also contagious???

To me this would be my biggest issue were I to get the virus - - possibly exposing others

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I posted a link a while ago

People in China have had the virus then tested negative and up to 50-60-70 days later again tested positive. Did it go dormant and the test didn’t detect it and then it came back or did they get reinfected ... faulty tests?

• I posted a link a while ago

People in China have had the virus then tested negative and up to 50-60-70 days later again tested positive. Did it go dormant and the test didn’t detect it and then it came back or did they get reinfected ... faulty tests?

yea, people in China, people in Korea, I think everyone has heard about people there testing positive a second time. I don't know about you, but I have not been 100% trusting about what I have heard coming out of other countries, I don't know how reliable the information or the testing is.

The reason why I now posted this is because its U.S. information about U.S. citizens and military and I feel it is probably much more reliable than information out of China

• yea, people in China, people in Korea, I think everyone has heard about people there testing positive a second time. I don't know about you, but I have not been 100% trusting about what I have heard coming out of other countries, I don't know how reliable the information or the testing is.

The reason why I now posted this is because its U.S. information about U.S. citizens and military and I feel it is probably much more reliable than information out of China

that depends on who wrote it...a democrat or republican..

• that depends on who wrote it...a democrat or republican..

So - are you saying you trust China sources over an American Democrat?

never expected you so announce like this that You trust China more than ANY American regardless of political party

• No, I don’t trust anything coming from either one. And at this point after the damage the Democrats have done to the county for the past 50 years China might just be a little ahead of them in the trustability factor. And it would depend on who the republican was that made any statements. There is s big difference between a real republican and a Rino.

• Not an easy situation and from my experience today the shutdown my be at a turning point that its counterproductive. I took a trip to Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes today and they were packed like never before! Like sardines. Yet, as local shops are pleading that they are shut down and informing customers that they can't open to sell appliances and then direct them to Home Depot and slowly wait for their demise. Those small Mom & Pop shops have the same ability to put those same safeguards in place, they have a point and it may ease the congestion the shutdown seems to be now placing? They may never reopen. People may lose their jobs and the poor people a few years from retirement may not recover and loose all hope of retirement, ever!

Tough call. I think it is coming to a point the individual people know their surroundings, personnel responsibilities to themselves, immediate family and other specific needs. Educate basics, distance, hygiene, mask etc. Hopefully a vaccine is coming soon. At least the whole world is working on one.

• I haven't seen much about this but Colorado just started two deaths counts because the local news did an investigation into the death count. They were fudging the numbers and counting everyone who died with covid as a covid death.. They just dropped about 30% of the deaths from about 1200 to 830 and now count ... Died with Covid... or died from Covid... I wonder how many other places are fudging numbers as well?? If that is representative of our whole country.... I just leave that there. https://covid19.colorado.gov/data/case-data

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I haven't seen much about this but Colorado just started two deaths counts because the local news did an investigation into the death count. They were fudging the numbers and counting everyone who died with covid as a covid death.. They just dropped about 30% of the deaths from about 1200 to 830 and now count ... Died with Covid... or died from Covid... I wonder how many other places are fudging numbers as well?? If that is representative of our whole country.... I just leave that there. https://covid19.colorado.gov/data/case-data

I heard about the Colorado number adjustment and it was not the first time I heard that anyone who died and tested positive was being counted as a covid death - I think this is a bit of an interesting subject with a great deal of grey area - clearly the guy in Colorado that died of alcohol poisoning who triggered the recount testing positive probably had nothing to do with his death, but I think it is also reasonable to assume that many people who have some other cause of death like heart failure it might not be as clear, perhaps if they didnt have the covid they might not have had a heart attack - - think about it - people that have AIDS NEVER die from the AIDS - they ALWAYS die from something else like pneumonia - - we still call it an AIDS death because without the AIDS and the lower immunity it creates the Pneumonia would not have been able to kill them - - - could be very possible that many of the people dying from other causes who have COVID would not have succumbed to whatever the cause was if they did not have the COVID

Also yesterday on the news I heard a doctor talking about the colorado recount and saying we should be careful in assuming that the number of covid deaths is artificially high because of this type of counting he said that it is almost 100% guaranteed that there is a huge number of people who die where covid was a contributor who were never hospitalized and never tested - - - he went onto point out that when the government does the flu death count each year they have to multiply the actual number counted and tested by by a good amount to account for all of the people who die but were not hospitalized or tested and said its the same with this - - they dont test every person who dies for flu or covid especially if they are elderly and have been bedridden and sickly - - they just call the morgue to take the body away

seriously, do a search for how they count the flu deaths each year - Its really kind of crazy the number they report is like 10 times what they actually test and can confirm - - they multiply by a huge factor to estimate the number that were never tested or reported

• I heard about the Colorado number adjustment and it was not the first time I heard that anyone who died and tested positive was being counted as a covid death - I think this is a bit of an interesting subject with a great deal of grey area - clearly the guy in Colorado that died of alcohol poisoning who triggered the recount testing positive probably had nothing to do with his death, but I think it is also reasonable to assume that many people who have some other cause of death like heart failure it might not be as clear, perhaps if they didnt have the covid they might not have had a heart attack - - think about it - people that have AIDS NEVER die from the AIDS - they ALWAYS die from something else like pneumonia - - we still call it an AIDS death because without the AIDS and the lower immunity it creates the Pneumonia would not have been able to kill them - - - could be very possible that many of the people dying from other causes who have COVID would not have succumbed to whatever the cause was if they did not have the COVID

Also yesterday on the news I heard a doctor talking about the colorado recount and saying we should be careful in assuming that the number of covid deaths is artificially high because of this type of counting he said that it is almost 100% guaranteed that there is a huge number of people who die where covid was a contributor who were never hospitalized and never tested - - - he went onto point out that when the government does the flu death count each year they have to multiply the actual number counted and tested by by a good amount to account for all of the people who die but were not hospitalized or tested and said its the same with this - - they dont test every person who dies for flu or covid especially if they are elderly and have been bedridden and sickly - - they just call the morgue to take the body away

seriously, do a search for how they count the flu deaths each year - Its really kind of crazy the number they report is like 10 times what they actually test and can confirm - - they multiply by a huge factor to estimate the number that were never tested or reported

the higher the death artificial count....the worse it makes Trump look....they will be using it in Anti Trump commercials shortly... you already know why......

• I heard about the Colorado number adjustment and it was not the first time I heard that anyone who died and tested positive was being counted as a covid death - I think this is a bit of an interesting subject with a great deal of grey area - clearly the guy in Colorado that died of alcohol poisoning who triggered the recount testing positive probably had nothing to do with his death, but I think it is also reasonable to assume that many people who have some other cause of death like heart failure it might not be as clear, perhaps if they didnt have the covid they might not have had a heart attack - - think about it - people that have AIDS NEVER die from the AIDS - they ALWAYS die from something else like pneumonia - - we still call it an AIDS death because without the AIDS and the lower immunity it creates the Pneumonia would not have been able to kill them - - - could be very possible that many of the people dying from other causes who have COVID would not have succumbed to whatever the cause was if they did not have the COVID

I get that... This isn't the first time the news has reported on this in Colorado. A while back a nursing home had 7 deaths, the corner said 4 were covid and the other 3 were not... All were counted as covid...

It lends credence to that video that youtube pulled with Dr. Erickson asking why are doctors being "told" to add death counts to covid even if it wasn't covid. I do believe the numbers are exaggerated.. to what degree... I do not know. To the point of wether or not it is related to covid, we all have viruses in our systems... strep, staff and the like... We carry that with us..and if I have a strep virus in my body not affecting me, and have a heart attack they say I died of a heart attack not of strep. I think the way they are counting now makes more sense... Died with Covid or Died from Covid...

Personally, I think this may be a way to justify what they have done to US, we the people in the name of safety. I can with certainty say the next time they want to do this there may not be as many who just lay down and take it.

I am not a Republican/Democrat kind of guy. I believe we should all look at the individual regardless of the affiliation. Surprisingly those who are of the more liberal persuasion, regardless of affiliation seem to be more afraid of this and bow to the media fear factor.

On a separate note, it was nice while it was quiet... not traffic noise, plane noise and the like... Back to normal pretty soon.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I tend to be conservative, and personally I am not in the least bit afraid of this virus. On the other hand I have always wished people would think more about others than they seem to do. For instance I think people who go to work sick when they work with other people are total pigs. they put their personal needs above the health and needs of those they work with. I also think that employers who allow or even encourage employees coming in sick are assholes - - - I have been lucky in that for over 30 years I have worked for an employer who feels the same way as I do - you show up to work sick where I work and you will be sent home instantly and you will get admonished for even showing up that way.

Seriously if people would just put more thought into the other people around them in their day to day lives and then take a few simple precautions to be as sure as they can be they are not spreading germs / viruses around the population as a whole would be much healthier and the government would not have any excuse to force lockdowns

Unfortunately we seem to live in a time where "me first" and "what I need" are what matters most to a huge percentage of our population.

• I saw an article that claimed doctors were paid a $13,000 bonus to change the cause of death.

as far as the media goes...the democrats and actually the deep state owns the media....all of the media is controlled by just 6 weathly people. look at the relationships below...

exhibit “a” tap to blow up the picture

• Not an easy situation and from my experience today the shutdown my be at a turning point that its counterproductive. I took a trip to Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes today and they were packed like never before! Like sardines. Yet, as local shops are pleading that they are shut down and informing customers that they can't open to sell appliances and then direct them to Home Depot and slowly wait for their demise. Those small Mom & Pop shops have the same ability to put those same safeguards in place, they have a point and it may ease the congestion the shutdown seems to be now placing? They may never reopen. People may lose their jobs and the poor people a few years from retirement may not recover and loose all hope of retirement, ever!

Tough call. I think it is coming to a point the individual people know their surroundings, personnel responsibilities to themselves, immediate family and other specific needs. Educate basics, distance, hygiene, mask etc. Hopefully a vaccine is coming soon. At least the whole world is working on one.

I went to the park today....saw some masks ....stopped at a pizza shop On the way home and masks were everywhere. Seems like people getting food were taking it serious...people having fun....not so much...