Corona Virus

• people are posting on line that registered democrats have been getting multiple ballots ...

Husband and wife registered Republicans Each got one ballot.....son registered Democrat got two ballots....I’m sure it was just a “clerical” Error...Wink wink...

• yep - - saw that they were thinking about extending the stay at home 3 more months yesterday - - perhaps they can also commandeer some nice exclusive high end hotel/condo buildings for the homeless while they are at it

should make the liberals that live there very happy to know that people are being taken care of.

on the bright side its looking like both the 25th congressional district and my own 28th State senate district special elections might have been won by Republicans :thumbsup:

yes I heard Adams And NANCY’s house were already full of homeless🤪

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• If I heard the number correctly, there are currently seven known research groups working on a vaccine for COVID-19.

Not gonna hold my breath...

No one has come to market with a vaccine or cure for Rhinovirus, Coronavirus, RSV and parainfluenza; known causes of the common cold.

But then again, the common cold can be caused two hundred different viruses.

Maybe by targeting one strain.

A horse knows a cowboy is easier to live with, if you knock his spurs off.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I don’t not put any faith in big pharm....I firmly believe we can cure everything right now...but someone is hiding the cures to bilk us out of billions of dollars a year. It always comes down to money and corporate greed. Most of the “drugs” on the market treat symptoms by masking them. They don’t attack the problem. FDA takes “donations” from big pharm. so who controls the information coming from the FDA? Everything is a conspiracy. Look at Hollywood...why does almost every actor live Into their late nineties? Politicians live into their late nineties ....world leaders live into their late nineties...are their doctors twenty times smarter than ours? Are the drugs they get different than ours? Trump did make a promise to expose the cures....once the swamp is drained it could happen.

• This is rather frightening - they put a black light sensitive substance on one persons hand, to simulate a sick person coughing into their hand. and then had this person and 9 others enjoy a buffet for 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes they brought out a black light to see how far the simulated virus had been spread.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1258660124090081280

in the end the black light showed it on all 10 people and on the faces of three of them and it was also found all over the table and tableware - - Story is here

even without the coronavirus this shows just how easily germs and other things can be spread to us without us even knowing there is a threat

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• why do big economic crashes seem to come in Presidential election years?

Any thoughts Bigdog

• As you said this is with all germs, even if you don't cough on your hand. As Dr. Erickson pointed out (unless one is immunodeficient) most of these germs we need to keep our immune system functioning properly. So from that video and the one I saw on Yahoo, we should only isolate and never go out.... I thing they are just spreading more fear.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• a friend of mine saw an older guy looking at the buffet and he was looking in the soup thing and his runny nose was going right into the soup.....her husband was going right for the soup ....she jumped up and stopped him ...

I’m try to stay away from buffets for that reason and they shouldn’t allow anyone under 18 to be at the buffet counter ....little kids always have dirty hands and runny noses....

I can just picture what’s in the chocolate fountain at a certain restaurant..no way on earth....

• As you said this is with all germs, even if you don't cough on your hand. As Dr. Erickson pointed out (unless one is immunodeficient) most of these germs we need to keep our immune system functioning properly. So from that video and the one I saw on Yahoo, we should only isolate and never go out.... I thing they are just spreading more fear.

like it or not we live in a world where people are no longer protected be geographic separation - as such I firmly believe that a virus or other type of disease is one of the biggest threats we face - - - what not that long ago would have killed a small population in an isolated place and then died out before it could spread can now be half way around the world before anyone even knows they are sick