Corona Virus

• More into dual sports these days - on/off road. Main one is a BMW G310GS; the other is a Yamaha which is currently for sale (it’s dirt only) & will be getting a Yamaha XT250 (2018-2020) once the dirt bike sells.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Edited once, last by Tripod ().

• 83,000 human deaths / 70% from nursing’s homes / count decelerating everywhere...98% recovery rate.

104,000 business deaths / happening everywhere and accelerating quickly.
    100% fatal.

Our leaders were worried about panic at the beginning from the people .... they should now be worried about revolution.

How much freedom are you willing to give up?

Constitution and Bill of Rights all good until “They” say so - because “they” know better than you what’s good for you. Fall in line.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited 2 times, last by SoCal ().

• Our Governor has allowed beauty parlors to now reopen as long as they follow the new guidelines on sanitation, social distancing and limiting capacity. His reasoning was that if he kept them closed another two weeks there would be NO blondes left in the state of Florida

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• from all of the articles I’ve read about so many different symptoms, no symptoms, reactions, Long lasting effects, organ damage, very contagious, easily spread, stay home, go to work, population density, social distancing, herd immunity, Wear a mask, don’t need a mask, kids are immune, kids are not Immune, It’s like the flu, worse than the flu, test everyone, no need to test everyone, It’s worse on kids, places are open, places are closed again, you’re losing your freedoms, WHO lied, WHO loves us, China lied, China Loves us, new symptoms are discovered everyday, engineered virus, natural virus, came from bats, came from lab, came from wet markets, we can beat this, it will be around forever, you’ll need a vaccine, fake PPE, price gouging, Hoarding, food and meat shortage, Food Price inflation ...there is a massive corona tornado spinning in my head....I don’t know if I’m dizzy from the virus or information overload...somewhere in all this are lies.....somewhere in this is truth....everyone is going to come up with their own guidelines....trying to figure out which direction is the best way to go is driving people crazy...I have no idea on what to believe concerning this virus. One minute I’m like ok that sounds good, then A minute later someone changes it 180 degrees...

• If the covid-19 virus is naturally occurring and not a man made bioweapon shouldn't all the covid deaths be listed as natural causes?

interesting thought but with that reasoning would all cancer deaths just be of natural causes?

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• from all of the articles I’ve read about so many different symptoms, no symptoms, reactions, Long lasting effects, organ damage, very contagious, easily spread, stay home, go to work, population density, social distancing, herd immunity, Wear a mask, don’t need a mask, kids are immune, kids are not Immune, It’s like the flu, worse than the flu, test everyone, no need to test everyone, It’s worse on kids, places are open, places are closed again, you’re losing your freedoms, WHO lied, WHO loves us, China lied, China Loves us, new symptoms are discovered everyday, engineered virus, natural virus, came from bats, came from lab, came from wet markets, we can beat this, it will be around forever, you’ll need a vaccine, fake PPE, price gouging, Hoarding, food and meat shortage, Food Price inflation ...there is a massive corona tornado spinning in my head....I don’t know if I’m dizzy from the virus or information overload...somewhere in all this are lies.....somewhere in this is truth....everyone is going to come up with their own guidelines....trying to figure out which direction is the best way to go is driving people crazy...I have no idea on what to believe concerning this virus. One minute I’m like ok that sounds good, then A minute later someone changes it 180 degrees...

It doesn't happen often, but I must say I agree with you 100% - - - this entire thing is a giant crap shoot and I don't think the so called experts even have a clue what they are talking about. :/

feeling this way just, about any decision we as individuals might make could be a big gamble - - having said this I just hope that we all remember to use precautions to make sure that the choices we make do not have an impact on others

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• That could depend on the source of the cancer. Radiation, smoking, tanning beds could make a difference. Lawyers couldn't make money off it it's all natural causes.8o

Your not suggesting a lawyer would attempt to make money off the virus are ya ??:00008172:Just watch the flood of litigation to come !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• While I do agree that absolutely nobody knows what is going on with this, and we may not have actual facts for years. It's hard to say who is making the right calls or the wrong calls...

But I will say if it's causing that much of a headache then may be best to step away for a bit. Skip the social media, leave the news off, avoid this thread. Take a break... unless the dead start rising or there is a proven miracle cure then your not going to miss much. Go take a few days and watch some tiger King and then check back in with the world. It'll still be here... or it won't.

• Burning corpses in the streets of LA! EVERYONE IS DYING!

Lock down till Sept from the wizards of smart in that town. We will see if the Hollywood crowd goes along because this may just impact THEIR livelihood

and we can't have that now can we?:00008862:

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Burning corpses in the streets of LA! EVERYONE IS DYING!

Lock down till Sept from the wizards of smart in that town. We will see if the Hollywood crowd goes along because this may just impact THEIR livelihood

and we can't have that now can we?:00008862:

yep - - saw that they were thinking about extending the stay at home 3 more months yesterday - - perhaps they can also commandeer some nice exclusive high end hotel/condo buildings for the homeless while they are at it

should make the liberals that live there very happy to know that people are being taken care of.

on the bright side its looking like both the 25th congressional district and my own 28th State senate district special elections might have been won by Republicans :thumbsup:

• If the covid-19 virus is naturally occurring and not a man made bioweapon shouldn't all the covid deaths be listed as natural causes?

normally, but there is stuff going on with the numbers to make trump look bad....to make the deaths look higher.....this is all about the election....and mail in voting....

• normally, but there is stuff going on with the numbers to make trump look bad....to make the deaths look higher.....this is all about the election....and mail in voting....

California has had mail in voting for a very long time - last time I went to a poling place to vote was when Obama ran against McCain - - Yesterday we had a special election that was almost 100% mail in due to the virus and the Democrats even went so far as to set up special polling places in heavily democrat areas to try to sway the election - - despite being mail in and despite their special polling places the 25th congressional district which was held by a Democrat seems to have been won by the Republican - first switch from D to R in the state since 1998 I believe - also in my own area the state senate district seat appears to have been won by the republican

If going to mail in was intended to help the Democrats it sure doesn't seem to have worked here in what is one of the most liberal states with a huge population of illegals

when no ID is required to either register to vote or when you actually go to vote I really dont see how mail in helps the left as you think it does - - there is nothing that can be done by mail that cant be done by having someone walk in

now - having said that if ID were required as I think it should be then I would see how fraud would be easier by mail

also when I renewed my drivers license a week ago online it asked me if I wanted to register to vote - no question was asked about my citizenship and its not a real ID so I can see where illegals could very easily register even by mistake. from what I have read this is a big problem for immigrants in the process of becoming citizens as it makes it look like they are trying to break the law which can hurt their application for citizenship chances

in fact any immigrant with plans of becoming a citizen would have to be very foolish to try to vote - doing so if discovered would probably kill any chance they had of becoming a citizen