Corona Virus

• Bigdog you are overlooking one important fact - - workers that come here on guest worker visas to pick crops cost more to the farmer - their wages are controlled and their working conditions are required to meet certain acceptable conditions - - this cost the farmers more - and farmers don't want them - on the other hand illegal aliens have no job oversight - they can be paid much lower wages, be worked much longer hours and can be exploited to maximize profits and they won't complain to some union rep or supervisor because if they do they are gone.

It is estimated that 70% or more of farm workers are undocumented and there is only one way to ever change this and punishing poor illegals that only want a job is not it. - You want to stop it - then the people need to be willing to pay the price that produce will cost if its picked by citizens and legal workers and then you need impose extreme sanctions and fines on any employer caught using illegal labor

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Bigdog you are overlooking one important fact - - workers that come here on guest worker visas to pick crops cost more to the farmer - their wages are controlled and their working conditions are required to meet certain acceptable conditions - - this cost the farmers more - and farmers don't want them - on the other hand illegal aliens have no job oversight - they can be paid much lower wages, be worked much longer hours and can be exploited to maximize profits and they won't complain to some union rep or supervisor because if they do they are gone.

It is estimated that 70% or more of farm workers are undocumented and there is only one way to ever change this and punishing poor illegals that only want a job is not it. - You want to stop it - then the people need to be willing to pay the price that produce will cost if its picked by citizens and legal workers and then you need impose extreme sanctions and fines on any employer caught using illegal labor

guest workers coming in to work and illegals coming to drain the system are two different issues.....maybe there should be a guest worker agency to make sure they aren’t treated like slaves....and receive a fair wage.....so now address the illegal drain issue....they shouldn’t be here in the first place and this would be a nonissue...how come citizens have to obey The law and illegals don’t? I’m giving up my citizenship....

if the farmers don’t want them they why are they guest workers....who they working for? Or is it a sham?

• Bigdog - one more thing to add just for fun

If you want to blame politicians for the illegal immigrant problem in this country you cant just blame one party. Sure you can point the finger at the left for being soft on immigration and wanting to let people in, But, I believe you can point the finger at the right even more for not wanting harsh punishments for businesses that hire illegal immigrants.

I highly suspect that if the jobs were not there it wouldn't even matter if the borders were open - - no point in coming if the employment situation is even worse than it would be back home

having lived all my life in Southern California where the issue of illegal immigration is as big if not bigger than any other place in the country, and having interacted with probably hundreds of people in my life whos immigration status seemed questionable to me I can tell you these people are not the problem, they are for the most part good people who who are hard workers that saw a better job opportunity that would allow them to provide for their family so they took it - - - I suspect you would do the exact same thing, I know I would

The problem is that the job should never have been available - - and who's fault is it that it was?

• guest workers coming in to work and illegals coming to drain the system are two different issues.....maybe there should be a guest worker agency to make sure they aren’t treated like slaves....and receive a fair wage.....so now address the illegal drain issue....they shouldn’t be here in the first place and this would be a nonissue...how come citizens have to obey The law and illegals don’t? I’m giving up my citizenship....

if the farmers don’t want them they why are they guest workers....who they working for? Or is it a sham?

cant have an "illegal drain issue" as you call it if they don't want to come here - and they wont want to come here if there are no jobs - - - we as consumers by our demand for cheep produce create the jobs that no one wants but them, and pro business conservatives protect businesses that hire illegal labor from any real punishment for hiring them.

You want to blame this all on the left but its BS - - we are putting out the bait to draw illegals here and then we seem surprised when they come

• Right now I'm trying, unsuccessfully, to snake the toilet of my camper. Pretty shitty day so far...

Any pro-tips out there???

Depends on how messy you want it vs getting the clog cleared.

Leaf blower works well, takes longer to clean up the mess though...

• just in

LA Ordered to stay at home for 3 more months....

I’m sure there is enough blame to go around...from both sides of the isle...billions a years are being burned up with this mess...where should we draw the line? I just read California has 1.5 trillion dollar debt.....right now.. how much debt are you happy to pay? It’s not addressing the issue.....it’s making it worse.....how Long do you think our present economic situation is going to sustain....Getting worse by the minute and spending billions on illegals isn’t a good economic decision....

• just in

LA Ordered to stay at home for 3 more months....

I’m sure there is enough blame to go around...from both sides of the isle...billions a years are being burned up with this mess...where should we draw the line? I just read California has 1.5 trillion dollar debt.....right now.. how much debt are you happy to pay? It’s not addressing the issue.....it’s making it worse.....how Long do you think our present economic situation is going to sustain....Getting worse by the minute and spending billions on illegals isn’t a good economic decision....

Well - I don't personally know how the conditions are in LA county - Its not the county I live it and its only one of 58 counties in the State and on top of that it has a rather large population compared to its size so much denser population. - here in Riverside county we have about 1/4 the population and almost twice the area