Corona Virus

• Bill Martin you opened this can of worms... guess who at 23?

WOW!! You were a deep diver?? Always thought that would be cool but alas - once again I am a chicken shit - I’d love to see down there but the thought of having that much distance between me and air...NOPE!!!😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• WOW!! You were a deep diver?? Always thought that would be cool but alas - once again I am a chicken shit - I’d love to see down there but the thought of having that much distance between me and air...NOPE!!!😂😂

😎 finished up that part of my carrier in ‘86 and left Morgan City for California.
    I was a “completion” deep saturation diver. We set the Jacket’s and tied in the pipelines in the Gulf. Enjoyed the heck out of it!
    Best part was finding my lovely wife in Patterson 34 years ago. We’re still doing crazy stuff.... just slower. 🙂

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Geee here's a surprise...

"Overall, 31% of cases, 45% of hospitalizations, 53% of ICU admissions, and 80% of deaths associated with COVID-19 were among adults aged ≥65 years with the highest percentage of severe outcomes among persons aged ≥85 years," the report said.

so basically that would imply that 95% of the people here on this forum are in the high risk category and should probably do our best to stay the hell away from potential carriers

That's just effin great!

Now I have to quit ordering from Slingmods and Amazon...

Cause I could possibly die from my potential carriers...

FedEx, UPS, and the United States Postal Service.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• No word yet if University has a plan to keep us old farts safe. Almost afraid to ask - don't want to be forced out of my job!

CA schools are already red-lining fall budgets. In my kid's school district, which is mainly solid middle class, they are cutting positions. Last year, he took on a voluntary, after school position, manning a study session, held in the library. It was a step up from the old "detention" we used to get sent to. At this one, about 1/2 of the high school students kind of want to be there for extra time and/or help. Anyway- my kid was offered an hourly rate for this position. He was re-offered the position again this year- rate was SUBSTANTIALLY lower- 47% lower to be exact.... Superintendent & the Board are cutting school budgets drastically. My kid decided that it would be politically correct to take it anyway, given how things seem to be going...... Last year, the Board of Ed. only approved a 2% raise with a great economy- this year, we figure teachers can forget anything extra

• Read this first, then scroll down for my reply

https://nypost.com/2020/05/06/…s-quarantining-in-hotels/

If they're doing this to relieve the stress of being quarantined inside for weeks at a time, I'm going to move to San Francisco. Maybe they'll provide hookers to terminal horny old folks like us

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• You know what kinda luck you and I have...

She is waitin on ya :00008172:

• CA schools are already red-lining fall budgets. In my kid's school district, which is mainly solid middle class, they are cutting positions. Last year, he took on a voluntary, after school position, manning a study session, held in the library. It was a step up from the old "detention" we used to get sent to. At this one, about 1/2 of the high school students kind of want to be there for extra time and/or help. Anyway- my kid was offered an hourly rate for this position. He was re-offered the position again this year- rate was SUBSTANTIALLY lower- 47% lower to be exact.... Superintendent & the Board are cutting school budgets drastically. My kid decided that it would be politically correct to take it anyway, given how things seem to be going...... Last year, the Board of Ed. only approved a 2% raise with a great economy- this year, we figure teachers can forget anything extra

Hi NatomasSlingshot1

I certainly get what you mean. I taught public school in California for 28 years. My salary peaked in 2007/08, after that the state & school board kept whittling away at it. It cost me over 10K per year by the time they were done (salary) about that much again in benefits and they trashed my pension (cut in half) so that I'm still working full time (and overtime when I can get it). I kinda see myself in the work until you die plan now... and don't even get me started on the thrice damned teacher's unions there.

The last superintendent I worked for was able to jigger all his benefits as salary his last 3 years (insurance, retirement contributions, car, etc.) PLUS they approved him a 10% a year raise in that time. He retired on $300,000 a year, about 20% more than he was ever paid for working.

Me? I got a special raise too. When I got my PhD, I was awarded $75 a month (10 months a year) in recognition of my special value to the district.

I was never so happy to leave a place i loved in all my life. I'd advise your kid to get out now.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• BD, can check to see if this is legit?

MORE BAD NEWS FROM CHINA
      硰执 敬瑦瀰絸 獧扻 捡杫潲湵潣 昸昸㬸 慢正牧畯 摮椭慭 敧敷止瑩札慲楤 牡氬晥 潴敬瑦戠瑯潴 㡦㡦㡦 潴捥捥捥戻 捡杫潲 浩条 楫楬 牡札慲楤 潴昣 昸昸攣散散戻 捡杫潲 浩条 洭穯氭湩 慥牧摡 瑮琨灯 㡦㡦㡦 捥捥捥 㬩慢正牧畯 摮椭慭 獭氭湩 慥牧摡 瑮琨灯 㡦㡦㡦 捥捥捥 慢正牧畯 椭慭 敧楬 牡札慲楤 潴昣 昸昸 攣散散戻 捡杫潲湵 u 敮牡札慲楤 潴昣 昸昸 攣散散 杯摩 䐺䥘 晳牯 牣獯景牧摡 瑮猨慴瑲 潬卲牴昣 昸昸 摮潃 潬卲牴攣散散 摲牥硰猠 汯摩 㙣㙣㙣 獩汰 祡戺 潬正潭潢 摲牥 爭摡畩㩳瀲 敤慲楤獵㈺ 敷止瑩   慲楤獵㈺ 戻牯 慲楤獵㈺ 硰执 獧搴摻獩汰 祡戺 潬正 獯瑩 㩮敲慬楴 敶执 獧搴筮楤 敮戭 潬正漻 敶晲   楢琴 硰执 敬瑦瀰絸 獧扻 捡杫潲湵潣 昸昸 慢正牧畯 椭慭 敧敷止瑩札慲楤 牡氬晥 潴敬瑦戠瑯潴 㡦㡦㡦 潴捥捥捥戻 捡杫潲湵 浩条 楫楬 牡札慲楤 潴昣 昸昸 攣散散戻 捡杫潲湵 浩条 洭穯氭湩 慥牧摡 瑮琨灯 㡦㡦㡦 捥捥 慢正牧畯 摮椭慭 獭氭湩 慥牧摡 瑮琨灯 㡦㡦㡦 捥捥 慢正牧畯 摮椭慭 敧楬 牡札慲楤 潴昣 昸昸 攣散散戻 捡杫潲湵 u 牡札慲楤 潴昣 昸昸 攣散散 杯摩 䐺䥘 晳牯 牣獯景牧摡 瑮猨慴瑲 潬卲牴昣 昸昸 摮潃 潬卲牴攣散散 摲牥硰猠 汯摩 㙣㙣㙣 獩汰 祡戺 潬正潭潢 摲牥 爭摡畩㩳瀲 慲楤獵㈺ 敷止瑩 戭牯 慲楤獵㈺ 戻牯 慲楤獵㈺ 硰执 獧搴  

If I hear anything else, I’ll let you know.

MORE BAD NEWS FROM CHINA
      硰执 敬瑦瀰絸 獧扻 捡杫潲湵潣 昸昸㬸 慢正牧畯 摮椭慭 敧敷止瑩札慲楤 牡氬晥 潴敬瑦戠瑯潴 㡦㡦㡦 潴捥捥捥戻 捡杫潲 浩条 楫楬 牡札慲楤 潴昣 昸昸攣散散戻 捡杫潲 浩条 洭穯氭湩 慥牧摡 瑮琨灯 㡦㡦㡦 捥捥捥 㬩慢正牧畯 摮椭慭 獭氭湩 慥牧摡 瑮琨灯 㡦㡦㡦 捥捥捥 慢正牧畯 椭慭 敧楬 牡札慲楤 潴昣 昸昸 攣散散戻 捡杫潲湵 u 敮牡札慲楤 潴昣 昸昸 攣散散 杯摩 䐺䥘 晳牯 牣獯景牧摡 瑮猨慴瑲 潬卲牴昣 昸昸 摮潃 潬卲牴攣散散 摲牥硰猠 汯摩 㙣㙣㙣 獩汰 祡戺 潬正潭潢 摲牥 爭摡畩㩳瀲 敤慲楤獵㈺ 敷止瑩   慲楤獵㈺ 戻牯 慲楤獵㈺ 硰执 獧搴摻獩汰 祡戺 潬正 獯瑩 㩮敲慬楴 敶执 獧搴筮楤 敮戭 潬正漻 敶晲   楢琴 硰执 敬瑦瀰絸 獧扻 捡杫潲湵潣 昸昸 慢正牧畯 椭慭 敧敷止瑩札慲楤 牡氬晥 潴敬瑦戠瑯潴 㡦㡦㡦 潴捥捥捥戻 捡杫潲湵 浩条 楫楬 牡札慲楤 潴昣 昸昸 攣散散戻 捡杫潲湵 浩条 洭穯氭湩 慥牧摡 瑮琨灯 㡦㡦㡦 捥捥 慢正牧畯 摮椭慭 獭氭湩 慥牧摡 瑮琨灯 㡦㡦㡦 捥捥 慢正牧畯 摮椭慭 敧楬 牡札慲楤 潴昣 昸昸 攣散散戻 捡杫潲湵 u 牡札慲楤 潴昣 昸昸 攣散散 杯摩 䐺䥘 晳牯 牣獯景牧摡 瑮猨慴瑲 潬卲牴昣 昸昸 摮潃 潬卲牴攣散散 摲牥硰猠 汯摩 㙣㙣㙣 獩汰 祡戺 潬正潭潢 摲牥 爭摡畩㩳瀲 慲楤獵㈺ 敷止瑩 戭牯 慲楤獵㈺ 戻牯 慲楤獵㈺ 硰执 獧搴  

MORE BAD NEWS FROM CHINA

I was afraid this was going to happen......

everything is a conspiracy.....

let’s just say the countdown clock is running....FISA declassification is coming and with that the beginning of the end of the deep state...This is the National day of prayer....I suggest you do....

• I totally disagree!

㩮敲慬楴 敶执 獧搴筮楤 敮戭 潬正漻 敶晲    楢琴 硰执 敬瑦瀰絸 獧扻 捡杫潲湵潣 昸昸 慢正牧畯 椭慭 敧敷止瑩札慲楤 牡氬晥 潴敬瑦戠瑯潴 㡦㡦㡦 潴捥捥捥戻 捡杫潲湵 浩条 楫楬 牡札 㩮敲慬楴 敶执 獧搴筮楤 敮戭 潬正漻 敶晲    楢琴 硰执 敬瑦瀰絸 獧扻 捡杫潲湵潣 昸昸 慢正牧畯 椭慭 敧敷止瑩札慲楤 牡氬晥潴敬瑦戠瑯潴 㡦㡦㡦 潴捥捥捥戻 捡杫潲湵 浩条 楫楬 牡札慲楤 潴昣 昸昸 攣散散戻 捡杫潲湵 浩条慲楤 潴昣 昸昸 攣散散戻 捡杫潲湵 浩条

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• well if what they say about sun light killing Covid-19 I should be safe as hell riding in my Slingshot home in 15 minutes or so - already 108 and going up I wouldn't be surprised if we make it to 110. thank God the humidity is only 7%

Yea, if hot weather is the enemy of this thing we should be good to go pretty quickly

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• well if what they say about sun light killing Covid-19 I should be safe as hell riding in my Slingshot home in 15 minutes or so - already 108 and going up I wouldn't be surprised if we make it to 110. thank God the humidity is only 7%

Yea, if hot weather is the enemy of this thing we should be good to go pretty quickly

For those that do no own a Slingshot, wear your mask and then lay it on the dash of whatever you drive (UV and Temp.). But remember the movie star and his wife were in Australia and at 105 degrees. So they say.

• I wish somebody would get up on camera and admit “Hey - we are just spitballing on most of this shit right now”

EXACTLY!!!

This thing is new and all people are doing is guessing - for all they know this thing could go dormant in the body for 6 months after a person tests negative and then come back and turn them into a zombie

and that guess right there has just as much as turning out 100% correct as any of theirs

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• right now, I don’t want to believe anything I’m hearing about the virus....except I know I don’t want to get it....the government warned everyone after the giant hurricanes....we can’t save you ...you need to be prepared Incase we can’t get to you for a few weeks.....so I’ll wear my mask and keep my distance until the all clear is given.....and the economy is strong and steady.

I want you to consider something else.....normally the stock market nose dives at the slightest hint of anything....so why is it where it’s at now and not dropping steadily down...it went down but jumped back up again very fast.....and they aren’t even concerned/ negatively reacting about the 3-4 trillion dollars added to the national debt......why aren’t they jumping out of windows...something smells funny about it to me...