Corona Virus

• President Trumps Social distancing guidelines expire - - Not Extended

I guess its up to the States now - - The ball is in their court so to speak and if they screw it up - - - - - - yea, never mind - they will still blame Trump

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Did you even read the link I provided?

• Here's something that popped up in my news feed...

CORONAVIRUS RESEARCH

If flu deaths were counted like COVID-19 deaths, the worst recent flu season evidently killed 15,620 Americans

The U.S. now has more than 63,000 confirmed COVID-19 deaths, and most experts say that's almost certainly an undercount. Still, if you compare that number to the 2017-18 flu season, which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates killed 61,000 people, it looks like COVID-19 might be similar to a bad flu — President Trump has made this point, as have many conservative media personalities. But the data so far show that this new coronavirus is much more lethal than the flu, and Dr. Jeremy Samuel Faust has an explanation.

Faust, a Harvard Medical School instructor and emergency physician at Brigham & Women's Hospital in Boston, wrote in Scientific American that he started wondering about the flu-to-COVID comparisons when it occurred to him that in nearly eight years of hospital work, "I had almost never seen anyone die of the flu." Neither had any of the colleagues he called around the country. So he did some research, and this is what he found:

The 25,000 to 69,000 numbers that Trump cited do not represent counted flu deaths per year; they are estimates that the CDC produces by multiplying the number of flu death counts reported by various coefficients produced through complicated algorithms. These coefficients are based on assumptions of how many cases, hospitalizations, and deaths they believe went unreported. In the last six flu seasons, the CDC's reported number of actual confirmed flu deaths — that is, counting flu deaths the way we are currently counting deaths from the coronavirus — has ranged from 3,448 to 15,620. [Jeremy Faust, Scientific American]

So in an apples-to-apples comparison, matching the second week of April's COVID-19 deaths to the worst week of the past seven flu seasons, "the novel coronavirus killed between 9.5 and 44 times more people than seasonal flu," Faust writes. Read his entire essay at Scientific American.Peter Weber

I didn't fact check or look into this media outlet (whether liberal or conservative, etc)... Just sharing...

• This seems reasonable - in a post I linked above about the counting of flu deaths this year it said that as of now for 2020 they have counted roughly 7,000 flu deaths. it goes on to say that this only counts confirmed deaths in hospitals where the cause is the flu and it goes on to say that the final number will be estimated using death certificate information to calculate deaths that happen out of the hospital - - so annual flu death numbers beyond those in hospitals where flu has been verified is a total guess with no verification or testing even being done on the vast majority of the final number

I am sure there are many victims where covid-19 has been credited as cause of death where they might have died anyway, but as far as I know every single one of the recorded covid -19 deaths has at the very minimum tested positive for covid-19. In reading what you have posted along what I have read it would seem that a huge majority of so called deaths from the flu each year are never even tested to be sure they actually had the flu - - its simply a mathematical guess

• Yep... So we've got a situation as many have already said, where we know the problem, but don't have a solution, yet don't want the solution to be worse than the problem... So what should we do?

Well, looks like we're trying "give them what they want and see if they'll learn their lesson" in some states... And with others, "we know better and are trying to protect you... Maybe?"

Either way, just because we "reopen" doesn't mean people will buy it... So let's reopen and everyone choose to do what they want to do.

This will either filter the population to those who are most cautious or toughen the population for those who aren't worried about a virus.

What's sad is those workers who don't necessarily have a choice and may become infected by others who just don't care.

If you're so desperate to get out and work... How about a nursing home or hospital or grocery store or somewhere you might actually be needed?

Oh well... If the reopening happens and we spike, then many will be able to say "told you so"...

• As I have stated before I believe people should be allowed to choose for themselves, but in doing so they also need to respect the "space" so to speak of others - - this thing is not like skydiving where if your choice goes wrong you are the only one who splats on the ground - - this thing a contagious virus and no matter which way we choose to proceed we need to do it in a way where we are careful to be as sure as we can that in doing what we choose we are not transferring the virus to others and potentially making their choice for them

Kind of like go ahead and skydive if you like, but please don't do it over my house 8o

• Someone mention the Nam KIA's and the Corona deaths are more than Nam.........

American KIA's were an actual count......The Corona count is done like we counted VC Body's highly inflated....I was there RTO and called them in after the shooting stoped...And after a mission was over and we got back to bace camp, For every body we found HQ added 3 or four....

I know for a fact the hospitals if a patient dies of hart/lung/kidney/liver/old age...ECT'ECT....And ''Might'' have the Corona virus they list cause of death $Corona$.....

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• President Trumps Social distancing guidelines expire - - Not Extended

I guess its up to the States now - - The ball is in their court so to speak and if they screw it up - - - - - - yea, never mind - they will still blame Trump

republican states are easing up....democratic states are holding back.....nothing to see here move along.....they want all mail in voting...so they can try to steal this election too...

reported tonight that the virus could be around for two years.....More scare tactics...they are lying about the death rate to scare everyone to stay home...

watch for democrats to try to keep highly populated counties closed until after their primary elections are over....so people will want to stay indoors and vote by mail.....

everything is a conspiracy

• https://www.washingtontimes.co…olitical-hoax-in-history/

ok anyone want to explain this......

I can...it’s about making trump look bad....it’s about killing the great economy he created...it’s about Scaring people so they want to vote by mail.....the deep state is throwing everything at the wall hoping something will stick......they know trump is about to pull the swamp plug and then are going down...

everything is a conspiracy...

• As many of you know Larry ( TRIPOD ) lost his father 2 weeks ago. His father lived in Newport News, VA. Larry flew into Norfolk from New Mexico last Saturday afternoon. I picked Larry up at the airport and drove him over to Newport News so he could begin the not so fun task of cleaning out his dads house and getting all the other items completed that must be done.

We had a great conversation about SlingShots, and the party for his daughter at Jared and Heathers house.

Larry told me the battery was dead in his dads car, so I picked up a battery and we installed it and aired up all the tires. The car fired right up so Larry did have something to drive while he was in town.

It was great to see him again after 2 1/2 years. Larry will be flying back home Tuesday morning. It is never easy to loose a loved one, but with everything going on today with Covid 19 everything must be much more difficult.