Corona Virus

• I have a “hair girl’ for the lockdown too. She has been charging me exorbitant prices for everything for 36 years. Can’t fire her cause she has an iron clad contract (trust me - I’ve ran the numbers a time or two and it does not work out for me). She is good at it as she always has me camera ready :00008359::00008359::00008359: - gotta find that bright spot :00008172::00008172:

Bill, it really is YOUR fault. You're the one that got the marriage license when you should have just gotten a learners permit

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I have a “hair girl’ for the lockdown too. She has been charging me exorbitant prices for everything for 36 years. Can’t fire her cause she has an iron clad contract (trust me - I’ve ran the numbers a time or two and it does not work out for me). She is good at it as she always has me camera ready :00008359::00008359::00008359: - gotta find that bright spot :00008172::00008172:

Barber shops are closed so I got my haircut at my barbers house. Never thought I'd see the day you could buy marijuana in the store but need to get bootleg haircuts.

• Well Riverside county just extended mandated face masks and social distancing until June 19

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Just heard on the news that as of today the total deaths from Cvid-19 in the United States has surpassed the total number of American deaths from the entire Vietnam War

• Just heard on the news that as of today the total deaths from Cvid-19 as of today in the United States has surpassed the total number of American deaths from the entire Vietnam War

Yes I saw that too - they never made that observation with the H1N1 but that # was greater...

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I dont see how job loses can be weighed against deaths its almost guaranteed all of the jobs will come back and the economy will grow and even more jobs will be created - - the deaths on the other hand are forever

• Just heard on the news that as of today the total deaths from Cvid-19 in the United States has surpassed the total number of American deaths from the entire Vietnam War

I saw that today also... It is funny that they don't say every year we usually loose more people to the flu than were killed in Nam.... Just more media hype. I look at Sweden who has not shut anything down, has some social distancing and some masks... and they as a country of about 10 million have less deaths than some of our states. Compare that to Cali with about 40 million and almost the same amount of deaths....Sweden 2462 no shut down, Cali 1939 full shut down... Something doesn't make sense... They also said on our local news tonight that if the person is tested with Covid-19 and dies even if they had no symptoms of Covid-19 other than a positive test they count it as a Covid death (Per CDC guidlines). Again.. something is not right.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I dont see how job loses can be weighed against deaths its almost guaranteed all of the jobs will come back and the economy will grow and even more jobs will be created - - the deaths on the other hand are forever

I think I understand your expressing this view however- a total shutdown resulting in untold lives/ businesses destroyed? This is not small. Life is precious but where was “our” outrage with H1N1? A death toll we have yet to reach/match? Still about 15,000 short. Unfortunately there are deaths EVERY influenza season. Never before has it been accompanied with the loss of 26,000,000 jobs and counting. There is much more going on here than meets the eye.

• One is the media, conspiracies, people blaming the 5G cell towers and the politicians (all of them).

The other side of this is the contagiousness of it and people carrying it without showing symptoms. I have a feeling this is going to have long running effects, even after everyone is back to work and school.

• One is the media, conspiracies, people blaming the 5G cell towers and the politicians (all of them).

The other side of this is the contagiousness of it and people carrying it without showing symptoms. I have a feeling this is going to have long running effects, even after everyone is back to work and school.

medical experts are now saying expect this virus to come around ever winter from now on....So you’ll have the flu and the corona virus....to contend with....

the scary part is the many lasting side effects from the virus....brain damage, lung issues, heart issues...other organs damaged...

many small businesses are lost for good...malls are in trouble....the unemployment rate is going to be higher for a long time... Psychological effects...

• If someone is afraid of dying then quarantine yourself and leave everyone else alone so they can go on living..

Take the nursing home death's the terminal disease patients, ETC.ETC.. Out of the equation and what then are the figures.....

Go to any nursing home and do a head count, Come back a year later and see what the turnover was...

Remember when you put someone in a nursing home you put them there to die, No one gos in one and comes out a year or two later and gos line dancing......We are all going to die sometime get use to it....

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• All true but there are also scientists saying that like the H5N1 epidemic these viruses sometimes come go and are not ever seen again. All of the wizards of smart didn’t see this coming and not a one had a crystal ball. So everything they are saying now is nothing more than conjecture.

There is great power in fear.

Trust is earned and I have a great deal of skepticism about my government at this time in history. Those that are paying attention to the ongoing Durham and Bar reports show utter contempt for the American people and a disgusting exercise of power against citizens like this country has never seen. I am a skeptic. I am a realist. I also follow my gut. And right now it’s telling me to have my antennas up as high as they can go.

• [quote='SoCal','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/8948-corona-virus/&postID=306014#post306014']

Just heard on the news that as of today the total deaths from Cvid-19 as of today in the United States has surpassed the total number of American deaths from the entire Vietnam War

Yes I saw that too - they never made that observation with the H1N1 but that # was greater...

[/quote]

Was it over the same period of time as this virus?

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

The biggest issue with the number killed by covid is the lack of verification. Currently if someone dies and has any symptoms it's counted as covid. Without testing there is no way to know if they were even exposed to covid-19. Something to consider, if everyone in a nursing home who dies is counted as dying from covid is the death rate for other causes zero? Apparently cancer, heart disease and all natural causes of death have stopped occurring in our elderly population.

• The biggest issue with the number killed by covid is the lack of verification. Currently if someone dies and has any symptoms it's counted as covid. Without testing there is no way to know if they were even exposed to covid-19. Something to consider, if everyone in a nursing home who dies is counted as dying from covid is the death rate for other causes zero? Apparently cancer, heart disease and all natural causes of death have stopped occurring in our elderly population.

The main thing even with testing is did Covid actually kill the person or did they die of another cause and had Covid as well. There was a video that was pulled by Youtube that had 2 California doctors asking these types of questions and presenting data that they actually collected and was not passed through the political/media filters. They said they had tested just over 5000 people and about 300 were positive... They also had a very interesting thought.. in the past (history of humanity) we have always quarantined the sick... Not the healthy.. Why are we quarantining the healthy now? Here in Colorado they showed a Nursing home that had a total of 7 deaths. 4 were deemed to be Covid related by a Coroner the other 3 were deemed by that same person to be of other causes. All 7 were counted the the Covid total. The two ER doctors from California also brought up that several other doctors had been told that if Covid was a positive regardless of the actual reason for the death to include it on the death report... I am not a conspiracy theory person, but something is not right with what is going on.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.