Corona Virus

• Im thinkin having to wear face masks for a while can’t be ALL bad :00008172:

looks great on her, but I hope that fashion does not spill over to all of society 8|

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• looks great on her, but I hope that fashion does not spill over to all of society 8|

Only dreaming Sir - you could see that out in Cali but here in the swamp they dress somewhat different and we have our own mask for em....

😂😂😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Is that a one bagger or a two bagger?

Heck in California you would have to pay for the bags =O

• Weeks not months - Months not weeks

California will open in stages

Stage 1 - - mostly testing and safety preparedness

Stage 2 - - Opening low risk business with precautions - like curb side pickup for retail

Stage 3 - - open higher risk business, personal care, entertainment like sports with no live audience and in person religious services

Stage 4 - - End of stay at home order - open concerts, conventions and live sports

In todays update Newsom said Stage 2 was weeks away not months - - - - BUT he also said Stages 3 & 4 would be in months not weeks

So if you are looking for the end of the stay at home - - dont hold your breath if you are in California

Also I read today that Newsom was very upset about the scenes of thousands of people crowding the beaches this last weekend - - He strongly implied that if people continue showing disregard for the social distancing and stay at home orders it will only make it take longer to get to where they can be lifted

• I dont know about testing about antibodies - would have value if we knew it indicated immunity but we do not know that

I was talking about testing to see who has it - - to know the death rate as a fraction we need 2 factual numbers - bottom of fraction all of the people who have or have had the virus / top of fraction all of the people actually killed by the virus - - right now without testing we have no clue what the bottom numbers is - - there could literally be millions of people who have had or have this and never even knew it and the top number we have, the number of deaths is being counted in a way where it seems anyone who dies and has the virus they are saying the virus is the cause of death - - seriously I am not being 100% serious, but it almost seems that if someone with the virus were hit by a car and killed they would report it as a Covid-19 death

there was talk a few weeks ago that suggested the democrats wanted every death counted aS a virus death so they could blame them on trump...The number had been swinging wildly nobody is ever going to know the real numbers....testing or not.....you would just have to pick a day and say from here on every cause of death is actual...Because we tested every dead person....and is that a waste of tests of not? When you have 325 million people...and 50,000 dead..

I’m still no convinced the test is 100% accurate...

everything is a conspiracy...

• spoiled brats....spare the rod....expect nothing....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cor…ng-parents-174826719.html

Not saying it doesn't happen - in a nation of 350 million, damn near everything happens!

Still, the only problem with this story is that "Yahoo" and "News" are contradictions in terms.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Just a country boys observations

I haven't been able to find current population numbers for the Marion Correctional facility but as of July of 2019 it was a little over 2500. The state recently tested everyone, both inmates and guards. A little over 1800 inmates tested positive and over 200 guards. Of the 1800 inmates testing positive 38 required hospitalization with 4 deaths.

Numbers are a few days old .

You can draw your own conclusions

• The numbers I gave were for one Ohio prison not the state

I know just sitting on the couch pissin’ in the wind. This whole thing is under my skin. But at least our governor still, after 43 days has good hair! How does he do it with all the salons closed?? Incredible!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I know just sitting on the couch pissin’ in the wind. This whole thing is under my skin. But at least our governor still, after 43 days has good hair! How does he do it with all the salons closed?? Incredible!

Everybody is always a conspiracy theorist - obviously the good Governor has invested in one of those self hair cutting machines..

No way would a rich entitled liberal violate rules to enrich themselves :00008172::00008172:

• so watch this video.....and tell me what is going on with the “virus response”. we are getting conflicting information and I’m not sure why.....

https://videos.utahgunexchange…-now_qYvgxFHwhnM7b4z.html

was this a plot to kill our economy? To kill us....or something else....

I think it was to implement voting by mail so the dems could steal another election....everyone is to scared to go vote in person....they are pushing really heavy for it...

everything is a conspiracy......

• I know just sitting on the couch pissin’ in the wind. This whole thing is under my skin. But at least our governor still, after 43 days has good hair! How does he do it with all the salons closed?? Incredible!

Two weeks ago the Chicago Mayor posted a picture (salons all closed) with her and her hair girl getting her hair done.

• Two weeks ago the Chicago Mayor posted a picture (salons all closed) with her and her hair girl getting her hair done.

I have a “hair girl’ for the lockdown too. She has been charging me exorbitant prices for everything for 36 years. Can’t fire her cause she has an iron clad contract (trust me - I’ve ran the numbers a time or two and it does not work out for me). She is good at it as she always has me camera ready :00008359::00008359::00008359: - gotta find that bright spot :00008172::00008172: