Corona Virus

• I check the boxes on the list of folks most likely to die if they contact this virus. That being said I am beginning to fear the economic depression that may be left in it’s wake more than the virus itself. Either get the virus and die quick or possibly starve to death in the future - destitute. All we can do is hope for the best - anyone else with happy thoughts today :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I check the boxes on the list of folks most likely to die if they contact this virus. That being said I am beginning to fear the economic depression that may be left in it’s wake more than the virus itself. Either get the virus and die quick or possibly starve to death in the future - destitute. All we can do is hope for the best - anyone else with happy thoughts today :00008359:

"Happy Thoughts" - - my wife and I have been getting ready for retirement and as such this could just push us into doing so a bit sooner than planned - our retirement investments were moved into guaranteed investments more than a year ago to insure that they would be saf. In my business I have watched as many people that wanted to retire had their plans destroyed in 2008 so I wanted to be sure this didnt happen to us. So really when you get down to it my only real fear - - or "Happy Thought" as you say would be the fear this goes so far south that it causes the collapse of the value of a dollar and hyper inflation which of course would make our retirement savings worthless

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• "Happy Thoughts" - - my wife and I have been getting ready for retirement and as such this could just push us into doing so a bit sooner than planned - our retirement investments were moved into guaranteed investments more than a year ago to insure that they would be saf. In my business I have watched as many people that wanted to retire had their plans destroyed in 2008 so I wanted to be sure this didnt happen to us. So really when you get down to it my only real fear - - or "Happy Thought" as you say would be the fear this goes so far south that it causes the collapse of the value of a dollar and hyper inflation which of course would make our retirement savings worthless

Last sentence - EXACTLY!!

that was the reason I posted about the crash of 1929.....that is the reason trump has so much emphasis put on getting the economy back up......death from starvation happened in 1929...from lack of money and because of the dust bowl. No crops would grow....high winds stripped the top soil from the fields...if the United States goes under it will drag down the rest Of the world.

Read about the locust plague covering much of the Middle East that are eating everything. Some experts are now sounding the alarm about a coming famine which according to them will kill millions.....

So now you can understand the balancing act trump is facing.....some die because we open up the economy Too early or they die because we open it up too late.....he told everyone this will be the biggest decision of his life.

so many businesses are never coming back. Unemployment is going to stay high for a long time...

The bottom line (Good news) is....you don’t want to get this virus....especially now. Wear your masks..and social distance....Until we know who has it and who doesn’t you have to assume everyone does...it’s no time for care less it’s time to care more....

• I would like to add that whatever you choose - respect the rights of others to choose differently - If you dont care to keep yourself safe - respect the social distancing desires of others who feel differently - - Your rights are NOT more important that their rights.

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• I would like to add that whatever you choose - respect the rights of others to choose differently - If you dont care to keep yourself safe - respect the social distancing desires of others who feel differently - - Your rights and NOT more important that their rights.

AGAIN - morality vs legality - always a grey area :(

• AGAIN - morality vs legality - always a grey area :(

Legally has nothing to do with morally - - thats like trying to tie the word "politician" to "honest"

I will add, that knowing the people here on this forum, I have higher hopes and expectations - I hope and expect my fellow Slingshotinfo forum family members to not even have to think about it - - from what I have seen here the members of this family seem far more likely to bend over backward to protect someone else's rights than they would be to put their own rights first

• Legally has nothing to do with morally - - thats like trying to tie the word "politician" to "honest"

I will add, that knowing the people here on this forum, I have higher hopes and expectations - I hope and expect my fellow Slingshotinfo forum family members to not even have to think about it - - from what I have seen here the members of this family seem far more likely to bend over backward to protect someone else's rights than they would be to put their own rights first

I wasn’t clear I guess - I agree with you 100%. With what has been being discussed you well know in a court of law morality vs legality lives in a grey area. From a moral perspective EVERYBODY should do everything in their power not to infect somebody else. It wasn’t moral for folks to intentionally infect others with HIV. Couldn’t prosecute until laws were passed to make it illegal. With the Corona Virus I believe we are in that grey area where you have to rely on the morality of GOOD people - we all know there is a lot of BAD people out there!! Even now though how are you to prove that the person had the virus - got over it - but is still infectious to another. How can you prove they didn’t know they had it? What if you were unknowingly infected by someone else then passed it on to somebody resulting in death? Too many variables and unknowns right now hence my grey area comment.

Georgia and I are healthy and I'm working every day....just fighting with the tax man...

• I love it. My wife and I purchased this phone at an antique store. The grandkids are amazed. We call the number and talk. It's fully functional!

Have you seen the 'Utube' thing where a older gentleman gave a couple of kids a dial phone and and phone number and 10 min to make a call...did not happen!