Corona Virus

• What a bunch crap, l thought this was a forum for sling shot not a forum on politics

Seeing that you are 'new' ... Welcome the "World of Slingshot Insanity" If you want good Slingshot information you wont find better than what you will get here. And yes we do talk about life, liberty, and the pursuit of FUN. When you get to meet and know the folks here you'll make friends for life. Join us and have fun here and on the Slingshot.

• mdbice01 if you are new take this to heart. First WELCOME!

When I first got here I posted a political comment in a thread about " what slingshot goodies did you install today". Boy did I get taken to the woodshed! And justly so.

I quickly learned you have to stay in your lane here. In other words, there are threads about Slingshots and wrenches and where you took it that day AND there are threads on politics and news of the day. EVERY subject is allowed here but stay in your lane.

This ain't FB - thank God!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I am just going to live today as i did yesterday!

I think most of us are smart enough to avoid potentially harmful situations. My grandmother always would tell us to go out get dirty so that our body could learn how to fight germs and such.

Kind of funny how all the so called smart people in the cities are sick. And us country folk who supposedly not capable of taking care of ourselves are doing great.

Just an observation

I think most of us got our "pound of dirt" long ago. Better for it!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• What a bunch crap, l thought this was a forum for sling shot not a forum on politics

It is a forum for slingshot enthusiasts. Lots of topics to choose from, if one doesn't suit you don't feel a need to participate. Some of us like to discuss world event and political issues. There's something for everybody, welcome to the forum.

Well friend! You went to one thread and made a judgement call. You are right about one thing this is 99% Slingshot Info. But also it is a large family with 2,784 members and 8,432 threads, the people on here will do anything to try and help you even if some do not deserve it.

• Sometimes you just have to put things together so they make sense. Alcohol is a disinfectant, liquor stores sell internal disinfectants so they are essential businesses. Now you know why liquor stores were allowed to stay open, you're welcome.

• By looking at the liquor “disinfectant” sales nobody should have the virus.

here is a shirt from GruntStyle you might like

GS3466_Alcohol-Sanitizes_WEBREADY_1024x1024.jpg?v=1586443866

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

This thread is located in the section named "Anything but Polaris slingshot" , yet you find it within you to come complaint about the content in it not being slingshot related.

If you don't want to hear/read about the topic discussed here you don't have to participate, you are not obligated nor are you entitled to like every thread, if you don't like one just ignore/block it and move on.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Hello everyone, here is an other little update about my Barbie.

She is in speech and physical therapy, Friday I had a Facetime conference call with her doctors and her, they said she is a fighter and she's on her way to "somewhat" recovery. Yesterday was another Facetime with on of her physical therapists and she said that Barbie can walk around 60 feet with about 20% assistants (Great news). Also I talk to her every day a few times over Facetime and I can tell you her speech improved drastically.

But it seems the problems don't end here, we rent at the moment and we hoped that we can stay till I retire but the Landlord just informed us that he is selling the House and he wants an outrage amount of money for it ($ 500,000.00). So at the moment I'm looking also for a new place to purchase where it will be easier for Barbie to get around after she gets home. Hopefully Mai 12th.

Dieter

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Hello everyone, here is an other little update about my Barbie.

She is in speech and physical therapy, Friday I had a Facetime conference call with her doctors and her, they said she is a fighter and she's on her way to "somewhat" recovery. Yesterday was another Facetime with on of her physical therapists and she said that Barbie can walk around 60 feet with about 20% assistants (Great news). Also I talk to her every day a few times over Facetime and I can tell you her speech improved drastically.

But it seems the problems don't end here, we rent at the moment and we hoped that we can stay till I retire but the Landlord just informed us that he is selling the House and he wants an outrage amount of money for it ($ 500,000.00). So at the moment I'm looking also for a new place to purchase where it will be easier for Barbie to get around after she gets home. Hopefully Mai 12th.

Dieter

Glad to hear Barbie is making good progress. We're still praying for a full recovery. Stay strong