Corona Virus

• So sorry to hear that!

Always Remember...You can drive it like you want to drive it tomorrow! 8)

:HEADERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS::ROTORSS:

• Larry

So sorry to hear about your Father. I will always remember him and the way he introduced himself to me asking me if I had his CARD. I still have HIS CARD in my wallet. Your Dad was a great man and he will me missed . My thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family.

RIP Mr. Royalty

• Larry,

I am so sorry for your loss. I can still remember meeting you and your Father for the first time at Jared's house. What a hoot!!! The moment I met your Father, I knew he was special person. I, too, was a recipient of "His Card", and will cherish it forever.

May you find comfort in knowing he is at peace and in good company now. My Father passed in 2015 and my Mother in 2019. I giggled just a little bit, thinking that they may run into each other. Now, wouldn't that be nice!

We are here for you Brother. Let us know if you need anything from us.

• So sorry to hear such sad news. Colette still has his card.

This is the next part of his journey

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• So sorry for your loss Larry. I never had a chance to meet him but all the awesome things I’ve heard about him he must have been quite the character. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Our prayers are with you sir.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• So sorry for your loss.