Corona Virus

• California protesters upset because they want California to open back up - - - Not wearing masks, not social distancing - - - perhaps if they would follow these minimum guidelines we might actually open - idiots!

AP20108847012161.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• saw a study today that shows as many as one in three of people could be walking around with the virus not even knowing they are potentially infecting all of those they come in contact with.

Edit - think about it, would you want to walk into a supermarket or other crowded store like Costco if you knew that 1 out of every three of the people in there had the flu? - - even if you had had your flu shot?

and there is no shot for this

also fortunately most people with the flu are not walking around not knowing they have it - at least not for long - - with this thing apparently people can be asymptomatic and contagious for weeks

Edited once, last by Edward Neal: more ().

• California protesters upset because they want California to open back up - - - Not wearing masks, not social distancing - - - perhaps if they would follow these minimum guidelines we might actually open - idiots!

AP20108847012161.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

See. This wouldn't have happened if the wall had gotten built and they stayed on their side of it

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• more great news (sarcasm intended)

coronavirus may increase brain ailments, seizures, stroke, confusion

just so many things we don't know - - and I don't like it !!!

• I find, at least in my area, those wearing masks are the ones not following guidelines. It is like they think it puts them in a bubble and they are in a large percentage inconsiderate of others. They walk right up to you, stand up close, don't follow the store procedures such as one way isles, put their hands all over everything. Yesterday I had to go to Walgreens for my Wife, must not have been 6 people in the store and one woman with a mask and surgical gloves walked down an otherwise empty isle, brushed up against me, then put her hand on me while saying "sorry dear" .... So I have decided from now on I won't wear a mask unless asked by the shop owner (I keep a subdued US Flag Buff in my pocket) the mask people seem to avoid me like the plaque when they see me without so it works out great.

...... ninja-squared

most of the ones on tv protesting for reopening everything....didn’t wear masks....they could get what they’re asking for...

• I saw lots of gathering Beach and protest photos today and people all over each other without masks......who they gonna blame when they get sick.....the government...

I’m taking responsibly for my own health and safety....I’ve heard enough warnings about the dangers and the consequences From the experts, the doctors and nurses and Italians and survivors and dead people’s relatives....to make a pretty clear judgement of the seriousness of the situation.... todays pictures also shows Me we still have plenty of idiots that don’t have a clue.... we Will have To pay to take care of those idiots that get sick.....I think they should have to sign a waiver saying their family will foot the hospital bill for their stupidness...And also take On the liability for anyone they infect and or kill...

I know people want get back to work....but to be out in public gathering ignoring the masks and social distancing....could cost them their job if they infect Their coworkers and the business needs to shut down.. are they going to argue with the boss about having to answer questions and have their temperature taken and be told you wear A mask Before they can work?

I went to the grocery store early this morning.....the butchers were coming out to stock the meat cases....a few without masks.....one ran back in to get his mask before he continued....he’s working around food....holy jumping crap.....so how much meat did he cut without the mask on? And was he at the beach or a party yesterday? He doesn’t want to wear the mask at work....so I have to assume he doesn’t wear one around the house...Is he worried about protecting his job? Or his family.

Something tells me this early Reopening isn’t going to have a happy ending.....Now they think in China a second wave of the virus is going around.....

https://www.independent.co.uk/…na-uk-cases-a9420876.html

The beach goers could Unknowingly be working on Starting a second wave here As we speak....We aren’t even over the first wave....Sounds like one Step forward and two steps back... could cause us all to be locked down even longer....we’re at 38,000 dead...they are predicting 60,000 total.....if nothing else happens....And from samples of the testing done so far suggests the virus could have been around longer than they think with people not knowing they were sick.....no symptoms or very mild symptoms....so many people never knew they had it.....how many People did they spread it to?

• KayTwo , sideseatdriver , adventure4me , av8ingtom , MACAWS , V-SHOT , mytoy

I felt I needed to share some sad news with the forum regarding my father. Quite a few members got to meet him in Virginia at Jared & Heather’s home when they were still stationed there. They threw a wonderful welcome home party for my daughter who had just returned home from a tour in Kandahar, Afghanistan. (On a side note, the little electric Slingshot the forum bought for her daughter Bella is still in use to this day - she’s now a complete pro at driving it. She has a spare battery for longer drive time. My other daughter now has a daughter too & she will get to use it also, in time. Again, a heartfelt thanks to all who contributed...)

I digress. Those who met my Dad at the party know that his eyesight was horrific but was in good health otherwise. He loved meeting everyone & talked about that day often. Since that time, he went almost totally blind & his health kept deteriorating. Heart, lungs, kidneys, battling water retention etc. Dad passed away Sunday evening after being in the hospital for 6 days (his second long hospital stay this year). He had turned 89 in February. It wasn’t coronavirus that took him, it was a plethora of other issues - it was his time.

Rest in peace Dad - you’re with Mom now. I love you...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Sorry for you loss my friend - - You shall be in my prayers <3

• Beautiful picture. My hopes that in time the sorrows of loss will In turn be filled with joyful memories of a wonderful life!

• So sorry for your loss Tripod . It's been five years since I lost my dad and sometimes it seems like last week. I will say it gets easier with time but he'll be with me in my heart forever. I pray you find peace quickly