Corona Virus

• actually. if you are correct. and thats a big if, "they" better attack and take advantage of all this knowledge you say "they" gathered because there is a very good chance that we will use the knowledge we gained to fix many of the problems that have come to light and to also bring most if not all of the critical manufacturing back home to our own shores.

Would be really stupid of "them" to run an exercise to gather the intel you say "They" used this to gather and then give us time to fix all the things that need fixing.

So if you are correct then I would guess any intentional attack using the intel "they" gathered would need to happen within 30 to 90 days and sooner would be better - the communication frequencies, code words and passwords can be changed in a matter of minutes and probably are routinely changed as a matter of security - - so if you are right - - - - - -

I highly suggest you get in your shelter and lock the doors - - -if "they" are doing what you say their time to act is running out!!!!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Sell your toilet paper and buy tin foil.

• Coronavirus can "reactivate" in people who have recovered

considering the fact that the common cold is a type of corona virus this seems like it should not be a surprise - do people ever get any lasting immunity to the common cold?

• My Self-Isolation Quarantine Diary:

Day 1 – I Can Do This!! Got enough food and wine to last a month!
    Day 2 – Opening my 8th bottle of Wine. I fear wine supplies might not last!
    Day 3 – Strawberries: Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds. Who Knew??
    Day 4 – 8:00pm. Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.
    Day 5 – Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as Jello Shots!!
    Day 6 – I get to take the Garbage out. I’m So excited, I can’t decide what to wear.
    Day 7 – Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!
    Day 8 – Went to a new restaurant called “The Kitchen”. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have No clue how this place is still in business.
    Day 9 – I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I’m getting all dressed up and going Bar hopping.
    Day 10 – Struck up a conversation with a Spider today. Seems nice. He’s a Web Designer.
    Day 11 – Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, “What the hell do you want now?”
    Day 12 – I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a squirrel.
    Day 13 – If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidently touch your face.
    Day 14 – Watched the birds fight over a worm. The Cardinals lead the Blue Jays 3–1.
    Day 15 – Anybody else feel like they’ve cooked dinner about 395 times this month?

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• According to Forbes.com's Adam Andrzejewski, the $2 trillion Coronavirus stimulus bill passed by congress includes the following expenditures unrelated to Coronavirus: $88 million to the Peace Corps, $350 million to the State Department for" migration and refugee assistance", $400 million to the federal Election Assistance Commission, $30.8 billion to the Department of Education for grants to support elementary and secondary education, higher education and state flexibility grants and $75 million for the Corporation For Public Broadcasting.

And to think the politicians in Washington were thinking of helping the workers who were losing their jobs due to the Covid 19 virus with this legislation

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• According to Forbes.com's Adam Andrzejewski, the $2 trillion Coronavirus stimulus bill passed by congress includes the following expenditures unrelated to Coronavirus: $88 million to the Peace Corps, $350 million to the State Department for" migration and refugee assistance", $400 million to the federal Election Assistance Commission, $30.8 billion to the Department of Education for grants to support elementary and secondary education, higher education and state flexibility grants and $75 million for the Corporation For Public Broadcasting.

And to think the politicians in Washington were thinking of helping the workers who were losing their jobs due to the Covid 19 virus with this legislation

They want to destroy our country no matter the cost

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi…ronavirus-relief-n1182546

• Sanity is returning...

Quarantine is when you restrict movement of sick people. Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of healthy people,” Meshawn Maddock, an organizer of the protest with the Michigan Conservative Coalition, told Fox News. “Every person has learned a harsh lesson about social distancing. We don’t need a nanny state to tell people how to be careful.”

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Travelled from NC to Boston to be with family for Easter. On my way back now. No police roadblocks at borders, no arbitrary stops to check why you crossed into the state...nothing. Very few people on the road, so my RV stood out, so I wasn’t hiding...

Seemed like any other travel time except less traffic...and cheap fuel!
    :)

• I do believe that if your not causing any 'problem' --- gathering or traffic the boys in Blue are not going to be checking up on anyone. Toooo many domestic calls to handle with people being cooped up to tight. A young female Office in Indy was shot and killed last week on a domestic call. If we all stay calm things will get better.

• Sanity is returning...

Quarantine is when you restrict movement of sick people. Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of healthy people,” Meshawn Maddock, an organizer of the protest with the Michigan Conservative Coalition, told Fox News. “Every person has learned a harsh lesson about social distancing. We don’t need a nanny state to tell people how to be careful.”

not sure if its returning to California - Three Stooges running things on west coast

• it’s all over the news about police ticketing people $1000 for breaking the stay home rules..

My thoughts about it is ...how much do you care about the health of you and your family members?

It’s not about taking away your 1st amendment rights....it’s about you taking away my rights...you feel it’s ok to run around possibly exposing yourself or others because you don’t care..

if it’s so important for you to spread the disease to family and friends and strangers.......go volunteer in a virus ward without the PPE. take yourself out first. Don’t take others with you.

• Edward Neal our all knowing Governor wants us to believe he knows what’s best for us. How to save us.

Perhaps he should start with a redouble of his efforts with the multitudes of homelessness, rampant drug abuse, tent city’s in his backyard. You know- get some street cred first.

We deserve better than Nancy’s nephew.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Edward Neal our all knowing Governor wants us to believe he knows what’s best for us. How to save us.

Perhaps he should start with a redouble of his efforts with the multitudes of homelessness, rampant drug abuse, tent city’s in his backyard. You know- get some street cred first.

We deserve better than Nancy’s nephew.

unfortunately in this State conservative thinking people like us are stuck with the liberal leaders elected by the masses in San Francisco and LA - - - - its the price we have to accept to enjoy the vast beauty that surrounds us.

perhaps its time to say WTF and just retire - - - perhaps if things get real bad go live in the Philippines - over there and the way the people are reminds me of what things were like in the 60's - good values and family - - - - - I could live with that 8o

• follow the words of another uneducated millennial....straight to hell....I don’t need no stinking mask..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ind…-trust-god-183036732.html

Ignore social distancing...

https://www.sfgate.com/news/ar…reaks-out-at-15194398.php

why don’t people understand the big picture......this is about all of humanity right now....not your selfie taking it’s all about me little mind...its time to grow up and learn the lesson about being self centered in this time of serious consequences...For stupid decisions. Nobody can reverse death...think about it. It’s not about your constitutional rights. It’s not just another day in the old United States.....the way things used to be. This is about 7 billion people. Not 350 million.

400 people going home from the party to how many different households and churches and businesses...potentially infecting thousands....that could infect thousands more.....

I have no respect for these idiots. No punishment is too great.

I’m all about protecting my constitutional rights. I don’t want to lose one letter written in the constitution. It’s not like some rouge dictator Just took over the country by force and implemented restrictions ....just because...you didn’t lose any constitutional rights by being told to stay home from church....And no social gathering ....TEMPORARILY....until they can get the virus outbreaks under control. Nobody is tearing down every church. Nobody said turn in your guns. And if they do, then we’re in a whole different ballgame.

I’m staying in my house I haven’t seen my girlfriend for 1 month now.....number one because ....I don’t want any parts of this virus. Neither should you. It’s causing lasting damage to vital organs after it’s gone. Damage that can’t be reversed. ..if you don’t die first. Number two, she and her mother are compromised.....I have no desire to see them sick Or dead because I’m More interested in being Selfish stupid...

I’m going to take a wild guess and say most of use here are not millennials and are closer to If not in the compromised age group...which I think is closer to 50 than 60. We all should know better. the constitution isn’t in jeopardy ..RELAX. Do what’s right for everyone in the big picture.

• Travelled from NC to Boston to be with family for Easter. On my way back now. No police roadblocks at borders, no arbitrary stops to check why you crossed into the state...nothing. Very few people on the road, so my RV stood out, so I wasn’t hiding...

Seemed like any other travel time except less traffic...and cheap fuel!
    :)

Nice thing about traveling in an RV, if the police ever do pull you over and ask why you've left home, you can simply smile and reply, "I haven't!" ...lol

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"