Corona Virus

• I got a call from my doctors office this morning - - nothing urgent, they just called to check and make sure we are all doing well and to find out if we had any questions about anything concerning the coronavirus.

I think this was very thoughtful of them, its not like I have any preexisting anything that would cause this - - they just wanted me to know they are there if we need them

pretty cool if you ask me 8)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I got a call from my doctors office this morning - - nothing urgent, they just called to check and make sure we are all doing well and to find out if we had any questions about anything concerning the coronavirus.

I think this was very thoughtful of them, its not like I have any preexisting anything that would cause this - - they just wanted me to know they are there if we need them

Wow! That's some great service. It's a royal PITA just to make an appointment at my GP at the best of times. I can pretty much guarantee they wouldn't be that proactive.

• I have had the same family dr for 25 yrs and see him 2 xs a year at his request and he dont even remember my name. Hell my dentist even knows my name and i see him way less. Your lucky you have a caring dr.

he was hoping you were sick....they need income...it’s a conspiracy to generate money

• I have had the same family dr for 25 yrs and see him 2 xs a year at his request and he dont even remember my name. Hell my dentist even knows my name and i see him way less. Your lucky you have a caring dr.

Yes. I have been very pleased with this Dr. He just replaced my prior Dr who retired. Second time I went in to see him was to get my results from my annual blood work and he remembered everything we had chatted about the first time I saw him - without even glancing at the notes in the chart he remembered all kinds of medically off topic things even the Slingshot and getting caught in the volcano on our Philippine trip - - - The medical group that he is a part of really seem to go out of their way to provide top notch service - they even have their own urgent care and and lab and all other types of health maintenance services that they offer, most of which are free (at least for me) :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Wow! That's some great service. It's a royal PITA just to make an appointment at my GP at the best of times. I can pretty much guarantee they wouldn't be that proactive.

My MD does not even do insurance and if I call at 12 o-clock tonight he answers the telephone. I pay him a set amount per year. They call and I get E-mails from them.

• My MD does not even do insurance and if I call at 12 o-clock tonight he answers the telephone. I pay him a set amount per year.

Mine is like so many these days. Owned buy some huge company that puts a premium on getting as many patients in, out, and billed in a day as possible.

• Mine is like so many these days. Owned buy some huge company that puts a premium on getting as many patients in, out, and billed in a day as possible.

That was why I changed up and a friend had already moved to this doctor. You do not want to use the Georgetown Hospital system or any doctors connected to it. The heart doctor damn near killed me twice and the Georgetown system is the reason that Brenda spent 3 years trying to get straight from their knee surgery on her. Oh! and this is no where near all of their problems. All of my doctors are now in Charleston.

• SC under mandatory stay at home starting at 5:00 PM tomorrow.

The executive order, which the governor calls a “home or work order” is a mandate that states: “All South Carolinians must remain at home or work unless visiting family, exercising, or obtaining essential goods or services.”

• SC under mandatory stay at home starting at 5:00 PM tomorrow.

The executive order, which the governor calls a “home or work order” is a mandate that states: “All South Carolinians must remain at home or work unless visiting family, exercising, or obtaining essential goods or services.”

Looks like taking a ride s still good.