Corona Virus

• I got the death data here.

Whoops. It looks like the actual deaths are half that. I was including ethnicity total rows along WITH the ethnicity rows, which doubled the sum. So it looks like statewide deaths in 2017 were actually 155,188 which makes more sense when looking at the CDC top ten list for NY, which shows 117,466‬ deaths. That would leave about 38,000 for all other deaths not in the top ten. (Yes, I'm obsessing over this. As an IT guy, I love digging around in data ;) )

• Is there really a shortage of covid tests in NY? Apparently zoo animals have been moved to the top of the list. You can't make this shit up nobody would believe you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/a…-new-york-trnd/index.html

The article says "The Covid-19 testing that was performed on Nadia was performed in a veterinary school laboratory and is not the same test used for people"

• I keep hearing about rapid testing supposedly coming any day now. My 86 year old father went to the ER yesterday and they gave him the covid test. Said it would be 5 days. :(

One of the issues is money. Free testing is often sent to a state lab, they are overloaded. Private labs charge for the service but return the results faster.

• [quote='openair','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/8948-corona-virus/&postID=302545#post302545']

Cruise ship full of sick people landed in Miami...there goes the neighborhood...

doctors and nurses are updating their living wills....not a good sign...

get ready for the big clamp down...Announcement...

They should bus then to Mar a Lago. Announce to the world that Cadet Bone Spurs has said he will house them and feed them for free for as long as it takes. He has made MILLIONS charging tax payers board ans room for his Secret Service squad and his family. Time to give back, Donny.

[/quote]

Post a link to your source of making millions ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• The article says "The Covid-19 testing that was performed on Nadia was performed in a veterinary school laboratory and is not the same test used for people"

So why hasn't the lab been repurposed to process human tests? Interesting that a test for animals has been developed and produced when human testing is lagging.

• So why hasn't the lab been repurposed to process human tests? Interesting that a test for animals has been developed and produced when human testing is lagging.

I can't answer that. I'm an IT guy, not a DVM or and MD. I have no clue what would be required to get an animal testing lab setup to be able, and permitted, to do human sample testing.

• I keep hearing about rapid testing supposedly coming any day now. My 86 year old father went to the ER yesterday and they gave him the covid test. Said it would be 5 days. :(

You could try contacting you state agency directly to explain the situation and possibly find a rapid test facility.

The testing units are already in facilities, they are the same that test for the Flu. New test kits for COVID-19 are being sent directly to the state.

Constituent Services
    SC Department of Health and Environmental Control
    2600 Bull Street
    Columbia, SC 29201

Online – Use our Constituent Services form.

Email – Send an email to info@dhec.sc.gov.

Phone(803) 898-3432

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I can't answer that. I'm an IT guy, not a DVM or and MD. I have no clue what would be required to get an animal testing lab setup to be able, and permitted, to do human sample testing.

In a state of emergency that could be waved or fast tracked just like Ford making medical equipment in a car plant.

One of the other things they could borrow from veterinary medicine is batch testing. It's common to test groups of animals instead of single testing. You could take 10 samples from people with no symptoms commingle the samples and use one test. If it's negative they are all negative, if positive test individually. This has been done in farm animals for decades.

• BD, can you enlighten those of us who do not posses your Trump-like genius and explain the connection between 5G and COVID19. A couple of 5G cell towers in England have been destroyed after reports on FaceCrap that they were causeing the rapid spread of the virus. If you look at where new 5G towers are in use, surely you will be able to corolate the connection between them and high numbers of victims. OR . . . could it be that the towers are being built where there are a lot of people, thus the high number of COVID19 cases??? NAH . . . has to be the towers causing the spike, otherwise, what would you and Alex Jones have to rant about?

• This last Saturday and Sunday police in San Diego issued citations to people who went out to watch the sunset - - guess some people dont understand what a "stay at home" order means

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Well today's update is interesting ...

........ :/

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• BD, can you enlighten those of us who do not posses your Trump-like genius and explain the connection between 5G and COVID19. A couple of 5G cell towers in England have been destroyed after reports on FaceCrap that they were causeing the rapid spread of the virus. If you look at where new 5G towers are in use, surely you will be able to corolate the connection between them and high numbers of victims. OR . . . could it be that the towers are being built where there are a lot of people, thus the high number of COVID19 cases??? NAH . . . has to be the towers causing the spike, otherwise, what would you and Alex Jones have to rant about?

I can’t answer that question...seriously, I don’t know of any connection....but many have been warning about hidden dangers of the 5G towers. Understand these towers emit way more powerful microwaves or whatever they are.... living near one isn’t advised....even living near high tension power lines or regular cell towers isn’t recommended....because of the amount of radiation they give off....

This is why a always use my speaker phone....I never put my cell phone against my head....it’s like microwaving a hotdog...

there could be nefarious uses for 5G that aren’t good for us....could be a big list of things....which I’m not even sure of or the implications...

I know lately I’ve been experiencing wired things....I have some ideas about them...I’m trying to connect some more dots....and I think it leads to how people are being brainwashed. These dots could very well be tower relayed...Something is definitely going on..I have no good explanation for how I’ve been feeling....but it’s causing repetitious thoughts....like a record player needle stuck In a groove......it’s always late at night....and can’t sleep..like wide awake...and the sound track keeps repeating....And it has to do with “Subliminal stuff“ embedded in music videos....Do some research on subliminal messaging...been around for years in tv and radio programming and even in printed ads.. I think 5G enhances the subliminal suggestions...

Like a brainwashing technique ..something is going on at night.....think about this....much of the cell activity is really low at night....so the ability to project “Whatever waves” clearly At night from those towers is much better..not being interfered with by the phone calls and data traffic.
    you don’t really know what kind and how many different Technologies are on those towers.. It’s definitely more that just a “cell” tower..

https://www.mindfithypnosis.co…-are-subliminal-messages/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subliminal_stimuli

https://blog.hubspot.com/marke…-with-subliminal-messages

https://www.psychologistworld.…ty/subliminal-advertising

The fast test was developed by Abbott Labs in Illinois. This test machine gives a positive test in 5 min, a negative response takes 15 min.

They are making as many as possible as fast as they can. Not sure what the production rate is, but I'd bet most are going to NY, LA, WA, and CA right now.

Seems sure your dad's test is seriological and has to be processed in a remote lab (not on site at the hospital).

So sorry to hear that, we'll say a prayer for you both.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.