Corona Virus

• I totally understand the urgency in trying to find a vaccine, treatments, and looking after those that are ill right now. One of the big questions I have is why so many can be carriers, never have symptoms, and never get sick. What do those people possess physiologically that others do not?

Well, maybe it's like HSV-1 (oral herpes). The CDC estimates that close to 50% of the population carries it (even higher for our age group) , yet only a tiny fraction of those ever have symptoms (cold sores). And, like Covid, you can be asymptomatic and spread it.

• Well, maybe it's like HSV-1 (oral herpes). The CDC estimates that close to 50% of the population carries it (even higher for our age group) , yet only a tiny fraction of those ever have symptoms (cold sores). And, like Covid, you can be asymptomatic and spread it.

Getting understanding as to why may be another link in the chain.
    I have always said the most attractive and healthiest thing you could ever do for yourself is put on a smile first thing in the morning😎. It really does work wonders!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I totally understand the urgency in trying to find a vaccine, treatments, and looking after those that are ill right now. One of the big questions I have is why so many can be carriers, never have symptoms, and never get sick. What do those people possess physiologically that others do not?

there has always been people that are carriers of different diseases (for some reason their bodies have natural resistance (Antibodies) to different illnesses) ... .but what I’m talking about now is people that get the corona virus and have it for several days before they are sick enough to have physical symptoms....Not necessarily carriers in the general sense....it’s just the nature of the virus to take its time in getting you to a symptomatic level....And it keeps you contagious for days after you get better. So people need pre and post exposure precautions (masks and distancing) ..because you never know who’s really already sick...

• there has always been people that are carriers of different diseases (for some reason their bodies have natural resistance (Antibodies) to different illnesses) ... .but what I’m talking about now is people that get the corona virus and have it for several days before they are sick enough to have physical symptoms....Not necessarily carriers in the general sense....it’s just the nature of the virus to take its time in getting you to a symptomatic level....And it keeps you contagious for days after you get better. So people need pre and post exposure precautions (masks and distancing) ..because you never know who’s really already sick...

Very true and good advice. This scenario also opens up Pandora’s box of conspiracy theories and the possibilities of purposeful weaponization.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Getting understanding as to why may be another link in the chain.
    I have always said the most attractive and healthiest thing you could ever do for yourself is put on a smile first thing in the morning😎. It really does work wonders!

every person has their own level of health.....if you take care of yourself with proper diet and enough sleep and no emotional stress and excessive ...you could be stronger than the average person to fight off sickness.

When I was young...my dad smoked....I was always sickly...all I had to do was look out the window and I’d get sick....I moved out at 19 and immediately my sickness rate dropped in half.

So there are many factors that can contribute to ones ability to fight off sickness. Some are predisposed to lower resistance and some have a higher resistance level.

in NEWS RIGHT NOW..conspiracy alert....

China bought 2 billion masks and PPE prior to letting the world know about the virus...

Now you know why the rest of the world is under prepared with the needed PPE...China already horded it ...

And we should trust them ...why?

• How does a person check his Yahoo! E-mail account...

Scan the headlines of the Yahoo! News page...

Sign into Slingshotinfo...

Become an expert on the operations of the Illuminati...

And a medical expert on viral diseases...

And somehow overlooks the fact that those of us reading, responding, and lurking here on Slingshotinfo...

Have access to the interwebs!

Dang, some of us have radio...

A place to crap in the woods...

And...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I just saw a graph...about the Level of curve flattening in different countries....the US is way behind lowering the curve.....We lead the world.

Not enough people taking the recommendations seriously....so the chances of this lasting into the summer are becoming real....

I’m upping my Bailout prediction ....the national debt is going to go up by 10-20 trillion (4.5 trillion a month) to keep the country from totally collapsing...

More canned goods are in order....

• Having access and utilizing the info are 2 different things...

I've been researching since before I had a computer...the computer just made it easier.

• Getting understanding as to why may be another link in the chain.

Georgia gets aggravated with me cause I do get up every morning with a smile on my face and in my heart. (sometimes{most} I carry a umbrella in case the Sh1t hits the fan).

• I do not think it is fair to generalize ALL California as allowing society to devalue there. Many are good conservative folks that have chose the trade off between beautiful scenery plus fantastic weather and the crazy uber left wingers that have overrun that state. Sadly - I think California’s liberal policies will eventually bring the state down in flames bringing many who vote against those same policies down with them. Time will tell...

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Georgia gets aggravated with me cause I do get up every morning with a smile on my face and in my heart. (sometimes{most} I carry a umbrella in case the Sh1t hits the fan).

And what caliber would that umbrella be chambered in, Ej? ...lol 😉

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• And what caliber would that umbrella be chambered in, Ej? ...lol 😉

The thing that is interesting is I don't 'carry' and never wanted to... I'm well protected...everyone I hang with carries. My son, the gal that works for me and most of those that I ride with. I do believe in guns and taught both my son and daughter to handle and shoot when they were young. I do have a couple of shotguns in the house.

• I do not think it is fair to generalize ALL California as allowing society to devalue there. Many are good conservative folks that have chose the trade off between beautiful scenery plus fantastic weather and the crazy uber left wingers that have overrun that state. Sadly - I think California’s liberal policies will eventually bring the state down in flames bringing many who vote against those same policies down with them. Time will tell...

my state is one of the highest for taxes....always democrat....everyone complains about it and can’t understand they are the problem...Because they keep voting for them and they keep redistricting to favor themselves.... Trapped just like California....In a Democratic hell...liberals are killing the entire country....state by state....the Democratic Party should be labeled a terrorist organization....for all they are doing to end the United States

• just read....NYC corona virus victims were “accidentally” sent to the Hospital ship. This ship was supposed to be clean for emergency cases of non infected people.

so now just like the cruise ships ...it’s been infected.... sounds like a conspiracy To get more hospital beds to treat the virus cases...

who in the hospital staff doesn’t know who had the virus?
    everything is a conspiracy....

this is not the time to get sick with anything that requires hospitalization...

• My 86 year old father, that has longstanding pulmonary and cardiac issues, is on his way to the ER for breathing problems. The hospital currently has a no visitors policy, except for end-of-life and pediatric issues, so I can't even go down there to be with him. Not to mention the fact that last place someone in his condition needs to be right now is a hospital.

• My 86 year old father, that has longstanding pulmonary and cardiac issues, is on his way to the ER for breathing problems. The hospital currently has a no visitors policy, except for end-of-life and pediatric issues, so I can't even go down there to be with him. Not to mention the fact that last place someone in his condition needs to be right now is a hospital.

Will send prayers your way for him and the family.

angel boy Motorcycle.gifangel boy Motorcycle.gif

Prayers for you my friend - I cannot even imagine what you are going through. Wish I had the words to comfort you but sadly I have nothing to offer but asking the Big Guy to intercede on your behalf!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it