Corona Virus

• Since East Asia includes China I would assume "Developed east Asia" on the chart includes China.

code word to make you think that....China is China...don’t tell them they’re east asia...they are ready to go to war over Taiwan being called a country...

Speaking of sounding like BD, what happens if the economy completely shits the bed and we have millions of people trying to find ways to put food on their tables? What effect will this have on crime, like home invasions? Time to buy more ammo? The governor of SC closed a whole new list of stores yesterday including department and sporting goods stores. However, he SPECIFICALLY stated that this didn't apply to firearms retailers. Is he trying to tell us something??

you can prepare for what could be coming or you could prepare your obituary...

In case you haven’t read between the lines....it’s already BAD

It could get much worse....

if they close the grocery stores....it’s Instant nationwide rioting...

350 million hungry people and how many cops in your town? Do the math....now calculate Their response time ....if it exists...

• NEVER too much ammunition. Case in point . . .

A few years ago in Polk County Florida there was a shoot out between a guy, and the local Sheriff and several Deputies . Among other things, had shot and killed a police dog. When the autopsy showed the man had been hit well over 100 times, the family, of course, hired a lawyer.

The lawyer, at a public hearing, asked the sheriff why the man had over 100 bullets in him. The sheriff answered, "Because we ran out of bullets."

NEVER shoot a police dog. LEO's get extremely irritated when you do that.

• Seizing private property without due process, shouldn't the media be calling them dictators or nazis or something?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news…navirus-cases-top-100-000

not private property these are things that were shipped to other hospitals and they aren’t using them....so they are being redistributed to facilities that need them...

why does everyone keep forgetting this an emergency situation and It’s life and death for many...If your mother needed a ventilator and there was one that wasn’t being used in another hospital would you want them to get it or tell You to say goodbye..

it’s not like the governor said let’s go grab some stuff..just because...We’re the government...

• it’s the same PenaLy as shooting a human officer....

the judge should have said “the sheriff makes a valid point...“

being stupid sometimes has a very high price.

• not private property these are things that were shipped to other hospitals and they aren’t using them....so they are being redistributed to facilities that need them...

why does everyone keep forgetting this an emergency situation and It’s life and death for many...If your mother needed a ventilator and there was one that wasn’t being used in another hospital would you want them to get it or tell You to say goodbye..

it’s not like the governor said let’s go grab some stuff..just because...We’re the government...

He issued an executive order (we're the government) to seize ventilators (private property) from private hospitals and medical facilities who aren't currently using them. Emergency or not it is the government seizing private property without due process. So if they need them are they going to unplug the person on them and send them back? What happens if someone refuses to give them up?

• He issued an executive order (we're the government) to seize ventilators (private property) from private hospitals and medical facilities who aren't currently using them. Emergency or not it is the government seizing private property without due process. So if they need them are they going to unplug the person on them and send them back? What happens if someone refuses to give them up?

Calm down

they came from the government....not taking items in use...

You’ll have to tell your family member goodbye because their ventilator is on a shelf not being used..

Is that the answer?

If it gets so bad that they have to declare martial law...the constitution goes out the Window.

And if the hospitals that have unused equipment and disobey the order...someone is in trouble....and if one of my loved ones dies be sue a hospital disobeyed the order....my lawyer will have lots to say...

• You didn't answer the questions. Your lawsuit would be bounced immediately, if you haven't noticed people are dying on ventilators, it's not a cure.

BTW how is a hospital preparing for the virus by staging equipment different than what NYC hospitals did?

• Interesting change in attitude from our leaders:

At the beginning of this outbreak- Social distancing was essential to "protect the most vulnerable in our society." (Defined as elderly, and particularly those with pre-existing conditions.) I heard this statement so many times per day, I thought I would just puke.

Now that we are knee-deep in sh&t, the very same leaders are telling first responders- DNR and bring to ER. Instead, leave at home and call the coroner.

Being part of this "vulnerable population", if infected, guess I had better prepare for my one-way ticket to a private iceberg. My, how quickly the worm turns.

• Bigdog serious question reference ventilators. How does a hospital care for critical patients who need a vent if they send them to another hospital? Vents are part if trama care for spinal injuries most of which are not scheduled. Should victims of trama in upstate NY take a back seat to covid patients in NYC?

• With a virus the spread can be fairly accurately predicted and things like ventilators can be moved to where they most probably be needed. So to me the question should be is it better to leave that ventilator some place because a trama could happen or should it be moved to a place where the probability calculations say its almost guaranteed to be needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Once this Virus is over......The newspapers won't have to worry about printing an obituary page....

Because No one ever died in this county before the Chinese virus popped up right ?......

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• You didn't answer the questions. Your lawsuit would be bounced immediately, if you haven't noticed people are dying on ventilators, it's not a cure.

BTW how is a hospital preparing for the virus by staging equipment different than what NYC hospitals did?

if elderly (Over80) people already have underlying medical problems they are probably gonna die....that’s why they Do not want to waste the ventilator on them....

The virus causes pneumonia....ventilators just force oxygen inTo the lungs...it doesn’t get rid of fluid...So if the fluid doesn’t dissipate by itself...you drown. With or without a ventilator.

With a virus the spread can be fairly accurately predicted and things like ventilators can be moved to where they most probably be needed. So to me the question should be is it better to leave that ventilator some place because a trama could happen or should it be moved to a place where the probability calculations say its almost guaranteed to be needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

somehow hospitals all over New York had ventilators sent to them....They are laying around....

the government and Cuomo are trying to get them where they’re needed....from the hospitals in northern NY where there aren’t that many sick people. To take to long island where they need them..

Interesting change in attitude from our leaders:

At the beginning of this outbreak- Social distancing was essential to "protect the most vulnerable in our society." (Defined as elderly, and particularly those with pre-existing conditions.) I heard this statement so many times per day, I thought I would just puke.

Now that we are knee-deep in sh&t, the very same leaders are telling first responders- DNR and bring to ER. Instead, leave at home and call the coroner.

Being part of this "vulnerable population", if infected, guess I had better prepare for my one-way ticket to a private iceberg. My, how quickly the worm turns.

they just found out people can be sick and not have any symptoms for 3-4 days

If they don’t know rather have and go out running around they can be infecting everyone ....

that’s the biggest reason to stay home because you don’t know who you’re going to run into that may have it..

• just to be clear....

people can have the virus without showing symptoms for 3-4 days...Before they show up. (The reason for wearing masks outside ...and maintaining 6 foot social distances..)

people cured of the virus can still be contagious for several days after...they are better. (Same as above)

the virus can cause some Permanent damage to lungs, heart and brains..

The virus causes lungs to fill with fluid. (Pneumonia)

Early Symptoms can also include vomiting and diarrhea.

People with underlying health problems And people over 60 should take major prevention precautions. (Masks when leaving the house)

pray you don’t get sick.

• It's kind of a sad commentary on humanity that there are so many people in this country right now that are actually incensed because the number of deaths hasn't risen to the level that they feel justifies the extreme measures being taken to keep it low, rather than rejoicing in the knowledge that maybe the only reason they are that low is BECAUSE of those measures.

• I totally understand the urgency in trying to find a vaccine, treatments, and looking after those that are ill right now. One of the big questions I have is why so many can be carriers, never have symptoms, and never get sick. What do those people possess physiologically that others do not?

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I totally understand the urgency in trying to find a vaccine, treatments, and looking after those that are ill right now. One of the big questions I have is why so many can be carriers, never have symptoms, and never get sick. What do those people possess physiologically that others do not?

They voted for Trump ?????? :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• since California has decided to turn itself into A Cesspool over the last decade....And politicians and voters are perfectly ok to let it happen...one would do well to pay attention to this article...

It’s a known fact that San Diego beaches are being covered with untreated sewage from Mexico.....and San Francisco And LA beaches are being covered with homeless sewerage running down the storm sewers....and politicians and voters Are perfectly ok with letting that happen.....

Health issues related to long term exposure to sewerage .....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2796749/

main article below about the dangers now present at beaches and the air surrounding the beaches...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cor…-scientist-140029412.html

So my question is why are the voters of California Continually ok with letting the politicians kill you and your family...It’s rapidly becoming a third world state...AKA shithole...literally