Corona Virus

• I picked up my survival kit today. We all have to wear mask or something to cover mouth and nose if entering a public building. We are in seclusion for another month. So I have TP and now this

Think I can make it ok , my wife, Norma doesn’t like bourbon, so all for me!

Just Sayin

What are you going to do for next week?

• From what I'm seeing locally I believe this is gonna be a long ride. Columbus has canceled festival there thru the end of June

New lock down orders on state boarders for April and reading between the lines they're saying as long or longer to wind down as it did to wind up. Projected peak in Ohio is expected between 4/15 and 5/15. 😷

Gonna be a long summer.

• why am I reading more and more articles about countries lying about the actual death rates in their country. We need truth, not BS. The U.N should make it very clear the numbers need to be real or there will be heavy consequences...

trump should also put them on notice about actions that we could take against them.

• I picked up my survival kit today. We all have to wear mask or something to cover mouth and nose if entering a public building. We are in seclusion for another month. So I have TP and now this

Think I can make it ok , my wife, Norma doesn’t like bourbon, so all for me!

Just Sayin

In a world full of people hoarding toilet paper it's nice to see someone wh knows how to prioritize . Bourbon and coffee are required purchases I can wipe my ass with an old sock.

• A month or so ago I read that Over a year Ago China gave mandatory vaccinations to every citizen. This year a virus originating China is taking over the world. And maybe to make it not look suspicious they could have given sugar water to some so they would die....

The question is why the need for a countrywide Mandatory vaccine....against what threat? How could they accurately predict the corona virus was going to erupt a year ahead of time and precisely pick the right vaccine strain to use on everyone? So why were they Mysteriously so prepared to fight the virus?

China has lied about it starting in China. Using the democrat play book by calling us racists for labeling it the China virus...Since then China had been Playing hero by sending supplies to virus ravaged countries.....but not the US. And they threatened to cut off our medication shipments from them and That we would be swimming in a sea of corona virus.

Since trump took office over 3 years ago he has changed trade deals with China and other countries. These deals have caused those other countries to suffer economic down turns...

It’s no secret that China has ruined our middle class and they consider us a treat to them. They know we hate commies...

China had enough time to vaccinate everyone since he came into office. It’s no secret they would live to have Biden as president since they already have him in their pocket...

No according to this article China is trying to make the United States look incompetent and appears to be shifting the blame on us. They also tried to say the US military spread the virus in China.

The W H O has been downplaying the fact that the virus originated in China.

They know the worlds economies have been decimated and are vulnerable because of the Virus sickness and economic Sickness. The oil price war isn’t helping the world....could they be in on it? Russia and Saudi Arabia...they know its killing ours and others oil businesses...by driving the prices so low. The world is overflowing with Cheap oil right now...they are running out of places to store it. There is a glut of oil.

Before the virus outbreak i predicated something big was going to happen before our election...So democrats could say look what happened on trumps watch.....I was thinking of a mass terrorist plot. This could be it but not as I imagined.

This article sorta ties all of it together....it’s a mistake for us to totally trust China. They are still commies no matter what..they hate trumps buy American hire American policy. They know Now we are going to take our businesses back...which will only further hurt their economy. They are a very mad at us country right now. Maybe they ordered North Korea to shoot those missiles to distract the news from the China virus...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chi…over-world-103022425.html

• Interesting.