Corona Virus

• doctors are already recommending wearing masks if you go out in public....

I think they held off on that because they didn’t want them horded so first responders would have them.

I’ve seen contradicting info on tv about men and women getting sick in “fact and fiction“ info segments. Men are dying more but they said it was because of Men’s lifestyle.
    W H O says it has to do with X chromosomes ......which affect the virus.....women have 2 X chromosomes men have 1....that means men have less natural protection.....

send your wife to the store....

why haven’t we heard more about individual millionaires and billionaires donating money? Some have stepped up....

Helping Organizations are literally begging for money to help....paycheck to paycheck and unemployed workers.. With food, cleaning supplies, baby diapers, Pet food, and actual money to pay bills..

Early to mid April in my area is going to be in the 40s and 50s with lows in the upper 20s...

survey says 11% of restaurants won’t survive until the end of April....that’s 11% of their employees will be unemployed. that’s just one industry.....

• Bigdog you should be in the sanitation business, you would really be

freaking out.!!!

Trust me you haven’t heard shit...!
    I could tell you a lot of details that you have no clue about,, and I’m 55 and still alive after 30 years in the business......!!!!!!!
    sling on....!!

Trust me.....I’ve been paying attention to many things over the years....I’ve Actually seen things many here wouldn’t believe.....I’ve seen and read about things that have kept me awake many nights...Most of the public is completely unaware (ignore or deny) real things that are going on....which scares me more than anything...

it also scares me that Real things I’ve seen on the internet have been scrubbed..And with only about 5-10% of the Internet That is seen (accessed) by the average person leaving much on the dark web....which I’ve never been on.....that leaves much to veiwed and relatively unknown to us. that said, nothing surprises me anymore. Nothing would sound too far fetched.....my mind is open to everything....the government disinformation BS machine is working overtime and it’s working....on the average person.

If the government wanted you to know it, you would....they have many secrets you’ll never know about. probably better that most don’t....they can’t even handle normal stuff....

• I’m going to guess that spam is one step above dog food grade...

With Words like modified.....Look at the Percentage amounts of salt and fat...

Unless you’re watching them make it I doubt it uses top grade Cuts of ham and pork. I’m not saying it can’t be disguised to Make it taste good...I’m guessing it’s pieces of scrap...

you need To search for more food prep videos...and what really goes on...It makes me sick to see some of the things they do...

I would just rather eat a “real“ slice of ham or pork. Not an artificial preformed whatever...

• Ready for the next bit of expert advise from the CDC?

Everybody wear a mask, wait for it to be announced.

Why not , Once all the company's swing into full production of masks the huge amount made [over production] will have to be used for something can't loose face when they have to dump the overflow into the East River.. ..So Movie Star Fauci will have to recommend everyone has to wear them 24/7..

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• I don't get self quarantine. That doesn't mean you have to stay at home in a room you can still go out in your car for a ride . If you live in New York City yes you probably should stay inside but if you live in urban areas there's no reason why you can't go out and take a ride in your car.

• I don't get self quarantine. That doesn't mean you have to stay at home in a room you can still go out in your car for a ride . If you live in New York City yes you probably should stay inside but if you live in urban areas there's no reason why you can't go out and take a ride in your car.

It was at the request of my wife's place of employment - they asked her to work from home for a few weeks. I am stuck here because my office is based in NY and they have been shut down.

Fortunately we live in a very rural area and my Slingshot has not been following orders.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• It was at the request of my wife's place of employment - they asked her to work from home for a few weeks. I am stuck here because my office is based in NY and they have been shut down.

Fortunately we live in a very rural area and my Slingshot has not been following orders.

They probably sent you a TEXT saying to come to work at the mother ship but you didn't reply (and we know why)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE