Corona Virus

• You would think the candidates would have had a provision in the contract for reimbursement. That’s a waste of money they could be donating to the virus cause.

The last thing on my mind is leaf blowing. I don’t care right now if my grass looks like giant redwood trees.

There still hasn’t been any verification whether the virus is airborne or not. we need to know the answer.

interesting you say this - - I have heard repeatedly from many different sources that the virus can travel up to 10 feet in a sneeze and 6 to 8 feet in a cough

That sounds pretty dang airborne to me - - - heck if it wasnt airborne why would the need for masks be so stressed?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• With this Virus forcing us to stay inside for a couple more two-week bouts, I'm thinking of moving to TEXAS, They're the only place that sells the new Spam Fries (outside of Mexico) and only sold at the HEB stores. They won't send me a case of them and will the slingshot events in Texas being cancelled, I won't be driving out there any time soon to pick some up myself. I might wait until AFTER the elections to see if I move to Texas or if I leave and head to MEXICO

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• With this Virus forcing us to stay inside for a couple more two-week bouts, I'm thinking of moving to TEXAS, They're the only place that sells the new Spam Fries (outside of Mexico) and only sold at the HEB stores. They won't send me a case of them and will the slingshot events in Texas being cancelled, I won't be driving out there any time soon to pick some up myself. I might wait until AFTER the elections to see if I move to Texas or if I leave and head to MEXICO

get some spam and make your own - - how hard can it be to cut up some spam and bread and fry it - - - - minus the breading Spam even has a recipe on their website

Heck - I just showed your post to my wife and we might just give making some a try - - we have a ton of spam in our pantry - might even try the fries using Jalapeno Spam 8o

• get some spam and make your own - - how hard can it be to cut up some spam and bread and fry it - - - - minus the breading Spam even has a recipe on their website

Heck - I just showed your post to my wife and we might just give making some a try - - we have a ton of spam in our pantry - might even try the fries using Jalapeno Spam 8o

Back when I was just a few years old, we would eat spam once ever week or so and we all liked it. I had not had any probably 45 years. I think it was last year I bought some to try again. All I can say is , that is some nasty stuff. You can have mine because I will not be buying anymore SPAM!

• this is what’s concerning me

this Info shouldn’t be ignored. So if you blocked me and don’t get This critical Possibly life saving info ?(

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/breaking-news-world-health-organization’s-chief-says-coronavirus-is-airborne-but-many-concealing-this-including-media-from-us,-china-and-europe

https://oathkeepers.org/2020/0…eing-told-the-full-truth/

I’ve been trying to stay in with the windows closed....limiting my public exposure and now when I do go shopping I’ll be wearing a mask and gloves.....

Which will be even more important if the virus is indeed airborne as these articles suggest...

Wow about some egg & bacon without the spam?

• Hate to admit it but we watch allot of news and to this day I have not heard any report where someone has died from the virus because a ventilator was not available. NY Gov Coumo says he needs 40,000 just in case. Does that mean there is a shortage? If he gets 40,000 and just in case, what happens to other states that need them for use now? I think the network news is creating allot of the hype!

Thats a given.........X(

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• Back when I was just a few years old, we would eat spam once ever week or so and we all liked it. I had not had any probably 45 years. I think it was last year I bought some to try again. All I can say is , that is some nasty stuff. You can have mine because I will not be buying anymore SPAM!

that was before we found out about all the preservatives that nobody can pronounce, and can cause cancer and 10 million side effects... were brought to the public’s attention..

• Well if he's a cashier you move them around to keep them honest......:(

• Back when I was just a few years old, we would eat spam once ever week or so and we all liked it. I had not had any probably 45 years. I think it was last year I bought some to try again. All I can say is , that is some nasty stuff. You can have mine because I will not be buying anymore SPAM!

funny - just the opposite here, when I was a kid the only time I even saw Spam was when my mother would buy it to give to the charity food drive each Christmas at my school - - always had it in my head that Spam was something for the poor, Wasn't until later in life after I got married that I was reintroduced to spam and really came to love it - one of my favorites is Spam fried rice 8o

I would actually love to give Spam fries a try - with some nice sriracha dipping sauce sounds good to me and would go great with rice

• You would think the candidates would have had a provision in the contract for reimbursement. That’s a waste of money they could be donating to the virus cause.

The last thing on my mind is leaf blowing. I don’t care right now if my grass looks like giant redwood trees.

There still hasn’t been any verification whether the virus is airborne or not. we need to know the answer.

A politician donating left over campaign money...... Son You be joking right ?...

• that was before we found out about all the preservatives that nobody can pronounce, and can cause cancer and 10 million side effects... were brought to the public’s attention..

have you ever actually looked at the ingredients - - - or is this another conspiracy of yours?

I just got a can of Spam out of the pantry so this is everything right off the can:

Pork with Ham, Salt, Water, Modified Potato starch, Sugar, Sodium Nitrate

thats it - every ingredient - only things that could be called "preservatives" would be salt and Sodium Nitrite - Curing salt or Pink Salt as it is sometimes called is a mixture of Salt and Sodium Nitrite and it is used to cure meats and is not something strange or weird in a product like this

Spam - - is an acronym for Spiced Ham - - - and that is all it is - nothing weird or dangerous and nothing you wouldn't find in any other cured ham

• Bigdog you should be in the sanitation business, you would really be

freaking out.!!!

Trust me you haven’t heard shit...!
    I could tell you a lot of details that you have no clue about,, and I’m 55 and still alive after 30 years in the business......!!!!!!!
    sling on....!!

• that was before we found out about all the preservatives that nobody can pronounce, and can cause cancer and 10 million side effects... were brought to the public’s attention..

Preservatives are the reason people are living longer...If it wasn't for preservatives most of the people that the Virus is killing now would have died years earlier from natural causes...