Corona Virus

• I hope nobody is expecting a couple thousand dollars is going to fix anything....

the amount of money needed to really fix this is going to be well over $5 trillion dollars......the longer they wait the higher this number climbs....

that will put the national debt way over $27 trillion....how many people in Congress are going to sign their names to that? They were bitching about $22 trillion...last year.

The bill they are negotiating right now is close to $1.8 trillion....it’s a start but it’s not even close. That leaves everyone standing around on the starting line of the race....not crouched down on the starting blocks waiting for the starter to say on your Mark...

• Some of you know started a new business, will see for how long:( small business bail out I hope but everyone talks about service industrie not manufacturing.

Civil disobedience. I know it’s easy to say, but sometimes you just have to do what you must do to survive. What’s the penalty if you keep working? A fine? Jail? Seems like they are throwing people out of jails to reduce the risk of spreading the virus. If it’s a fine, is the amount worth continuing compared to the money you lose in lost business?

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.... I hope things work out for you. Good luck!

• Civil disobedience. I know it’s easy to say, but sometimes you just have to do what you must do to survive. What’s the penalty if you keep working? A fine? Jail? Seems like they are throwing people out of jails to reduce the risk of spreading the virus. If it’s a fine, is the amount worth continuing compared to the money you lose in lost business?

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.... I hope things work out for you. Good luck!

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• *Biological War* ...

Worth pondering!

How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19??

Because they are staunch ally of China. Not a single case reported from these 2 countries. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit. How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus? China will say that their drastic initial measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas. Why Beijing was not hit? Why only Wuhan? Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right?

Well ..Wuhan is open for business now. America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China.

China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities. I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump. Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was improving in all fronts. The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc. Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhans epidemic was a showcase. At the peak of the virus epidemic. ..China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case. He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released. Some may ask....Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak. Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus. Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA.Now here is an interesting conspiracy theory if you want:

Impact of coronavirus on stock exchanges worldwide, within 1 month:

🇺🇸 -26%

🇬🇧 -26%

🇨🇦 -25%

🇧🇷 -27%

🇷🇺 -20%

🇦🇪 -19%

🇿🇦 -16%

🇦🇺 -24%

🇮🇳 -14%

🇸🇬 -17%

🇭🇰 -12%

🇰🇷 - 17%

Now, look at this:

🇨🇳 (China) + 0,3%

China, creator of the pandemic, has miraculously "recovered", has almost no more cases of coronavirus. The world is now beginning to feel the effects and panic about the disease. Who recovered first ?? China itself! It seems to be that this virus was a move by the Chinese government in response to the loss of the trade war with the United States. The goal: to throw the world into recession !!!

Is the scenario not clear? They are already growing! China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world ... with that the Chinese became owners of the global companies that are in China & without the money leaving China. World shud boycott China Economically & Politically

• Last year everyone in China was mandatorily vaccinated. Against what? Did they want to test recovery times or resistance numbers?

I’ll refer you to post #100 in this thread.

That said there had never been a conspiracy theory in all of history. According to all the experts here. Your tin foil hat is too tight and causing your brain to malfunction.

Everything is a conspiracy.

• I keep waiting .... waiting.... and waiting for our all powerful wizards of smart in DC to say they will go without their paychecks for the next month or so.

You know the ones that go to work in a crowded place but tell us not to. They stay open but we can't.

Kind of strange to have the people that get paid by us telling us to go without checks while they keep drawing them.

Am I missing something here??

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Are you getting too many newspapers airoutlaw ? I canceled my subscription ! :cursing:

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~