Corona Virus

• When you non mask wears have to go in for surgery then would it be alright if the surgent and the rest of the OR Staff didn't wear mask also? Don't get me wrong I don't like wearing them but will if asked to if it is only to make someone else feel better about it.

I really would not care if they did not. It has not been proven they do anything during surgery either. BUT, I don't do surgery on the street or in my car LOL. My health has nothing to do with someone else's feelings.

• We are still talking about masks??? I thought it wear one if you want and don't wear one if you don't. I wear one when I go to a business that says it is required but that is the only time.... BUT I NEVER WEAR MY SEATBELT IN MY SLINGSHOT AND NEVER WILL....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• There will be idiots. The number of idiots in the world in the last 5 years has increased exponentially. Nothing can be done, but I will continue to take my business to the places I have been that have allowed me to. Communism will overtake the USA sooner than latter I am just hoping it will wait long enough for me to full enjoy my retirement.

Makes sense... And good to know there wouldn't be a problem if my baby pooped on you. smile-squared

• BREAKING NEWS:

John Travolta was admitted to a Los Angeles hospital overnight with symptoms of the Covid-19 Virus. Extensive tests revealed he didn't have the virus, but was suffering from Saturday Night Fever. His prognosis is excellent and his doctors said that he'll be Stayin' Alive

Nice One!!!

• We are still talking about masks??? I thought it wear one if you want and don't wear one if you don't. I wear one when I go to a business that says it is required but that is the only time.... BUT I NEVER WEAR MY SEATBELT IN MY SLINGSHOT AND NEVER WILL....

I don't do business with required maskies. I get along just fine. I have lots of choices. Even when I was in So Cal I never had a problem as I had options. It is not a real law and never was.

• Willie Nelson was also in the news today. After being treated for Covid and released, he was recovering at home. He was weak and been housebound for over a month. Today he decided he needed to go outside and get some fresh air. Unfortunately he was hit by a car.

I guess that's the risks you take when you're playing "On The Road Again"

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Willie Nelson was also in the news today. After being treated for Covid and released, he was recovering at home. He was weak and been housebound for over a month. Today he decided he needed to go outside and get some fresh air. Unfortunately he was hit by a car.

I guess that's the risks you take when you're playing "On The Road Again"

Another good one!

• Makes sense... And good to know there wouldn't be a problem if my baby pooped on you. smile-squared

Are you admitting you poop out of your mouth? I sure in hell do not. Please don't go out in public if you are pooping out of your mouth. I see no relation to a baby pooping out of his behind vs a breath mask. Sorry no connection there.

I wear a mask only if totally required to, around here that is gov. offices and some medical spots. I never wear a seatbelt in the Sling and also I never wear a seatbelt in my cars :thumbsup:

My son wears the seat belt in the Slingshot when I'm driving...I don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Are you admitting you poop out of your mouth? I sure in hell do not. Please don't go out in public if you are pooping out of your mouth. I see no relation to a baby pooping out of his behind vs a breath mask. Sorry no connection there.

Your view on masks is my view on baby diapers...

So if you're okay going maskless with no regard for others, my baby will go diaperless and poop on you because I have no regard for diapers.

What's the point of diapers anyway? They are restrictive, infringe on rights and freedoms, and just a way to make us commie sheep. Nobody really gets sick from baby poop or pee... Very small chance. And if it bothers you to see piss and shit everywhere, stay home!

• I don't think this is over yet. I certainly would never tell anyone what to do but as I said a year ago.. people spread this virus.. It doesn't just get up and walk around by it's self.

The US is not the only one with issues... the whole world has been dealing with this which makes me believe there may be credence in "some" of the measures to avoid getting sick from this. Do I believe all the numbers... no... but more people have died from this than any other virus we get in the same time frame. i.e. 1 year.

This is in the Philippines https://www.barrons.com/news/p…kdown-01616846705?tesla=y

France, Poland, Italy, UK and more have all started new lockdowns... We still are not allowed to go to Canada just because we want to... Papua New Guinea (an island nation) had zero cases for months and is now spiking.. Some countries are calling it the 4th wave. Again, people move this.

People who want to wear a mask are not weak, scared little minions as some would like to point out, but are just taking measures "they" feel are right for them.

I personally only wear a mask where is is "mandated" or where the business I go into says I "should" not because I am scared, but because I am part of a society and the good of the society is what we all should consider... not just what the individual wants.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Your view on masks is my view on baby diapers...

So if you're okay going maskless with no regard for others, my baby will go diaperless and poop on you because I have no regard for diapers.

What's the point of diapers anyway? They are restrictive, infringe on rights and freedoms, and just a way to make us commie sheep. Nobody really gets sick from baby poop or pee... Very small chance. And if it bothers you to see piss and shit everywhere, stay home!

Marco, that's like the line of reasoning I had to deal with growing up. I was a picky eater and my folks would tell me to "clean my plate because there's hungry people in Somalia". With logic like that, I figured it was safe for me to ask cute girls to "make love to me since there's horny guys in Alaska".

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Marco, that's like the line of reasoning I had to deal with growing up. I was a picky eater and my folks would tell me to "clean my plate because there's hungry people in Somalia". With logic like that, I figured it was safe for me to ask cute girls to "make love to me since there's horny guys in Alaska".

Not just Alaska... wink-squared

devil-squared

• Marco, that's like the line of reasoning I had to deal with growing up. I was a picky eater and my folks would tell me to "clean my plate because there's hungry people in Somalia". With logic like that, I figured it was safe for me to ask cute girls to "make love to me since there's horny guys in Alaska".

Did that horny guy's line is clever, did it actually work?

Slingshot beginner (Nov 2020), 2019 S White/Black, Bullet Speed V-Back, with Blue Fire accents