Corona Virus

• seriously - - think about this for a second.

The first reaction of most conservatives when they are told to do something by the liberal left is to question it and doubt it - - - -right?

So the liberal left is telling us we must wear masks and socially distance - - and as you would expect conservatives are questioning it and doubting the need.

So dont you think the liberal left knew that is exactly how conservatives would react?

so doesnt that make you wonder if perhaps the liberal left is trying to manipulate conservatives into not wearing masks or socially distancing? - - could the liberal left be playing us?

add to that how they let all of the young protesters gather in huge crowds - - why would they not yell for that to be stopped??

could it be that they know there is a good chance those younger protesters will take the virus home or to work or to wherever and give it to at risk older conservatives??

The liberal left may be many things, but they are not stupid, they have been playing us for years and they know darn well that if they start yelling that everyone must do these things the conservatives will be the ones that dont - - - so why would the liberal left want conservatives to not protect ourselves? - - clearly they know that will be the reaction - - its what conservatives do when the left says we must do something - - right?

Probably the easiest way a liberal democrat can get a conservative to do what they want is to tell them to do the opposite - - 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• the plan is to scare everyone.....if they get everyone to stay home, wear your mask, social distance, don’t go to work, vote by mail ....

Then they win. You can wear a mask to go shopping, go to work, Go protest, go riot, go to the restaurant....but you can’t wear one to the voting booth.....Does that make sense?

• the plan is to scare everyone.....if they get everyone to stay home, wear your mask, social distance, don’t go to work, vote by mail ....

Then they win. You can wear a mask to go shopping, go to work, Go protest, go riot, go to the restaurant....but you can’t wear one to the voting booth.....Does that make sense?

Wrong again! Google is your friend, there a many more.... https://www.alleghenycounty.us…20Precautions_%20FAQs.pdf

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• I don't have a big problem with people who won't wear a mask, won't social distance and insist on going to rallies, parties and concerts.

The fewer people going after goods and services, the cheaper the goods and services are. More food, goods, land and oxygen for the rest of us. Fewer drivers, cheaper gas, less crowded hiways.

It's a win/win for mask wearers. The political implications are just icing on the Corona Cake.

When in doubt, you should go out. (Without a mask, of course.) Just don't come to my house.

• a doctor was on tv this morning warning people about not wearing masks. He said you may not feel it’s necessary but think about the people that are vulnerable that you could infect by coming in contact with them..I’ve been seeing more and more stories about young family members infecting their families...Because they went to a party (Event) and didn’t wear a mask or social distance themselves....

• You wear a mask so that you don’t hurt me. it protects me from your germs - not sure how you carrying a gun protects me from you. The comparison seems like twisted justification for selfish behavior

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• You wear a mask so that you don’t hurt me. it protects me from your germs - not sure how you carrying a gun protects me from you. The comparison seems like twisted justification for selfish behavior

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

I’m thinking he’s talking about the reciprocal protection aspect. If you are being attacked I could Legally shot the attacker to protect/ Save you. And you could do the same for me...

• Imagine this....NANCY just said she doesn’t trust anything Doctor Birx says about the virus because she’s on Trumps team.....Lack of trust....LOLOLOLOLOL Says she’s not telling the truth.....

so why should we trust anything the democrats say? Incase you haven’t noticed....the democrats have been accusing Trump and the republicans of everything they have been doing...while totally denying it.....

• https://www.yahoo.com/news/vie…rus-behind-095351338.html

virus is mutating .....or China has different variations Of the virus that “escaped.”

Many countries That have seen spikes have implemented fines and even jail time for not wearing a mask....

We don't have to worry about that here. Hell we let'em out of jail to keep'em safe from Rona. If the masks worked they'd have given them to the prisoners instead of letting them out of jail. You are being played!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868