Toilet paper shortage and conservation info

• My freezer is always full of venison that I harvest, fish that I catch and sale items like roasts, whole chickens and racks of ribs.

Our pantry has plenty of canned goods and our garage shelves are well stocked with the items we picked from our garden and canned/preserved.

So far, I havent had to go to a store and participate in the hysteria.

Just plain common sense, wise shopping, a frugal lifestyle and having plenty of beer will get you through this over blown situation.
    Hopefully the Conspiracy nuts and preppers stocked on on their meds and not just ammo....

you can get anything you need with enough ammo....that’s how non preppers think....toilet paper can’t stop bullets..

• So we should shoot each other???? Bigdog get a live or hunker down without internet.

exactly - the entire reason why my wife and I have guns is because of the crazies that think of things like that

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• This whole TP, stock market, and hoarding pandemic is completely out of

control!

Enough of all the fear monger liberal media reporting please!!!

Not trying to minimize any sick people and/or ANY loss of life..... Any loss is very, very sad.

BUT all this over a very, very, bad viral flu bug???

May the

GOOD LORD HELP US ALL!

When I was in the Army. We all would have lined up for any mission that they told us only 2-4% might not make it back.

CALM DOWN AMERICA!!! LET US NOT FORGET OUR HUMANITY.. WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT!

THE AMERICAN VIRTUE OF TAKING CARE OF ONE ANOTHER!!!!

Webby

• 😎

Hope the powers to be in California will let the 'farm employees' continue to work. We talk about shutting down all kinds of things but this country could get pretty hungry if food doesn't continue to move across this country. "Shelter in place" ???

We need to take care but need to keep this country moving.

• EjFord anyone can be a Celebrity governor of a state that is flush with cash. However as we are seeing across the nation and here, experience knowledge understanding and actually knowing what to do when a crisis happens makes a pretty big difference.

I am told to pray for all of my leaders regardless who they are and Lord knows this one needs it I believe more than others

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• EjFord anyone can be a Celebrity governor of a state that is flush with cash. However as we are seeing across the nation and here, experience knowledge understanding and actually knowing what to do when a crisis happens makes a pretty big difference.

I am told to pray for all of my leaders regardless who they are and Lord knows this one needs it I believe more than others

Pray for leaders and for the USA and for the world.

• Hope the powers to be in California will let the 'farm employees' continue to work. We talk about shutting down all kinds of things but this country could get pretty hungry if food doesn't continue to move across this country. "Shelter in place" ???

We need to take care but need to keep this country moving.

good idea but, sooner or later all these workers in the country will get sick...it’s mathematics...

• Liberal media reporting??? WEEKS before Pumkinhead said he was our newest war general, the "liberal media" was reporting FACTS and our dear leader was calling the whole thing a "fake news hoax". When it started to affect his image, all of a sudden he's on board.

• So we should shoot each other???? Bigdog get a live or hunker down without internet.

no....I’m saying in desperate times desperate unprepared people are not going to politely knock on the door and ask for something. So normal people should be prepared for that option...not saying it will happen but that or worse could happen...police response time is about 10 minutes...what will you do until they get there? And if the police get 30 other calls at the exact same time...they might never get there.

if you’re not prepared to protect yourself and your family...don’t be surprised by the outcome.

• when the riots start be prepared to duck...don’t take toilet paper to a gun fight.

The problem is that you seem to be ready to be the person I find at my front door with your gun ready to harm my family if we don't give you our supplies.

I totally support having guns to stop YOU and all the other rioters that think like you do. Anyone who even for one moment thinks that their guns should be used to take from others - you are the people who are the problem.

• The problem is that you seem to be ready to be the person I find at my front door with your gun ready to harm my family if we don't give you our supplies.

I totally support having guns to stop YOU and all the other rioters that think like you do. Anyone who even for one moment thinks that their guns should be used to take from others - you are the people who are the problem.

where did I say I would be doing that?
    anyone they thinks nothing bad could happen is ignorant to human reactions.

Drug addicts, gang bangers and lower income people don’t have the money or desire to prepare with extra food and supplies. But they have guns or access to them.

The reason banks and grocery stores are to remain open is to prevent rioting.

As far as trump trying to minimize the virus it was the same reason. If you’ve noticed the official word had been spoon fed and each time something comes out it’s a little bit more serious. Part of the reasoning was to prevent a worldwide depression.
    in 1929 people committed suicide and there was a run on the banks a stores.

Even now People still panicked and cleaned out store shelves.

he could also be trying to prevent martial law. Would anyone panic then? Right now idiots still are not listening to the warnings. Spring break is a perfect example of a bad example.

• the simple fact that the idea of people killing for TP even went through your head is a clear sign of a troubled mind - - a very troubled mind

also just like those "bad guys" you talk about you also have access to guns - - :/

Usually - - when someone talks all the time about what they think others will do, it because deep down inside they know its exactly what they would do

And yes, our local police chief has already been on the TV telling us that the police are preparing for the "panic" stage of this and my wife and I have a few thousand rounds of 9mm - - so we are ready for you 8|

• As a side note I wonder if the media and other liberals would be troubled by the fact that 1,000 rounds of my ammo stash are - - - - - - wait for it - - - - -- - - - - -- RUSSIAN!!!!!!

oh nooooooooo!

its a conspiracy!!!!!!

Russian Tulammo - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - ugggggggggggg!