Fun trip to Alabama

• It was Ghost birthday over the weekend and had a great opportunity to fly over to Alabama and meet up with him and rabtech. I was able to take all the parts including the new Stage 3 cams over and have him help assemble the new built DDMWorks engine that will be going in his supercharged Slingshot. The weather was beautiful and even had a pretty sunset on the way back. Lots of fun for sure and glad I could be part of this special birthday for him :)

• Thanks a million for all your help. I appreciate the education and would have loved for you to go to dinner with us but dark was coming quick! Glad you had a good flight home. When you come back over we’ll have to make up for the missed meal! I’ll remember to take it easy on Rab when I have a chance to drop this thing in. LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Ghost , Tim, are you planning on putting the next size larger supercharger? Or is the built motor something you wanted to do? Those new cams are really pretty awesome in the torque department for sure. You gonna like em!

Happy belated Birthday!

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Ghost , Tim, are you planning on putting the next size larger supercharger? Or is the built motor something you wanted to do? Those new cams are really pretty awesome in the torque department for sure. You gonna like em!

Happy belated Birthday!

Thank you Sir!

I'd love to have a couple hundred more hp and be able to play with the big boys but I don't have "big boy" money. I'll have to stay with the little sc I have. I'm not really looking for a big hp gain I am just mainly looking for reliability. I ride mine HARD at times. The fact that this stock motor has stayed together this long is a testament to DDM and the kit they've perfected for our slings. Those that were at track day will tell you that I took no mercy on it all day long and it's still running. Now I just need to learn to drive and I'll be set!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Those that were at track day will tell you that I took no mercy on it all day long and it's still running. Now I just need to learn to drive and I'll be set!

Checked YouTube...

There are no Polaris Slingshot Drive Like a Pro videos.

Will have to do your own research. ;)

As for big boy money...

Wanna go halves on an Eskimo Pie?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I'm in for the Eskimo pie.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• That was a fun day! I learned quite a bit from watching Dave and Ghost put that together. Was glad to meet Dave@DDMWorks and thanks to Ghost for letting me tag along, and thanks to rabtech for having me, was awesome to get to finally see the white beast!

Adam Green

Winfield, Alabama

"The road is littered with the bodies of squirrels that could not make a decision."