What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• Yeah I’m gonna say it again - I love my Fumoto valve! Changed the oil and filter, piece of cake!😎

Getting ready for spring break Death Valley / Vegas trip. I have already mapped out new roads and happy to say we just turned over 15,000 miles last week. I know I know we’re no EjFord but we’re hot on this tail!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Yeah I’m gonna say it again - I love my Fumoto valve! Changed the oil and filter, piece of cake!😎

Getting ready for spring break Death Valley / Vegas trip. I have already mapped out new roads and happy to say we just turned over 15,000 miles last week. I know I know we’re no EjFord but we’re hot on this tail!

I did have a couple years head start. And I'm way behind several guys I've met. One a Maggie Valley last year has over 200,000 miles in the seat.

Bottom line enjoy every mile you can.

• My 2017 SL came stock with unpainted black console panel's. We had two days with sun and temps upper 60's low 70's. I took advantage of the weather to paint them with the factory paint. They did not turn out perfect. The panels are textured as opposed to the smooth body panels. I wish I had about 10 more seconds of paint time in the can. Drivers side has a weak area and a few fuzzies from painting outside. But overall, very happy with the new splash of color in the cockpit.

• 3GunSteve

Welcome back. I believe we both have the same speakers and pods. Here is something small but easy and quick that made a big difference in comfort on the clutch leg. I trimmed about a quarter inch from the speaker grill using tin snips. Then reinstalled using black silicone around the edge. Passenger side is uncut, drivers side is cut.

Not sure what all that white fuzz is. The camera picks it with the flash but not seen with the eye.

• I like it - nice! They do kinda have some bulgy covers on them! Great idea!

• I put on the new Madstad windshield I ordered awhile back (Christmas break I think). It is in light tint, nearly clear. I had the darker smoked one in the same size (shortest they have for sale) and it looked great and did everything I needed...... except one thing. During summer, when heading into the sun and the windshield is up to bring in fresh air and take heat from the cockpit, if you are going into a tunnel of trees with shade, you go blind. Now anything close in front of you, no way you can see it. Even with it down, there is still the blind spot. I took a rock (brick shaped) that took out my back rim. I was lucky, the tire still hung in there and I was able to make it home.

Love the Madstad, love the dark tint look. But with it down I can see things potentially in the road with the windshield up or down.

• ....Also waiting on the header/exhaust combo to come back from the Cerakote dude.

let me know how yours turns out. I dropped mine off to be coated. They called me saying they are concerned about getting good coverage on the exhaust portion. Debating on just picking it up or going ahead and having header done

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• let me know how yours turns out. I dropped mine off to be coated. They called me saying they are concerned about getting good coverage on the exhaust portion. Debating on just picking it up or going ahead and having header done

I will, hopefully it'll be back by the middle of next week. What color did you end up choosing? I ended up going with the V Series Tungsten. Depending on how that turns out I may end up going with the same for the valve color.

Now I may be thinking too much into this, "The foundation for Cerakote V Series coatings is a unique inorganic ceramic technology that imparts both high temperature performance and excellent physical stability." But I'm fairly certain this screams nanobots... maybe it will involve into a Transformer one day.

• Anybody see this ???

https://www.gearpatrol.com/car…eep-hurricane-inline-six/

Think you could smoke the tire off with this ???? 😂

Mechanic: "Well the "book" says it takes two hours to just look at it..."

With a name like the hurricane and an effort to go green, this should be powered by rum.

Who ever thought you'd end up gaining "outlaw" status for running a V8, ahhh the smirk ass faces from all those prius twits.

• let me know how yours turns out. I dropped mine off to be coated. They called me saying they are concerned about getting good coverage on the exhaust portion. Debating on just picking it up or going ahead and having header done

Just a couple quick pics @ pick up.

Super happy with it.

Coverage looks nice and even across all surfaces of both.

I think well try on some of the plastics next, maybe the belt drive cover...