What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• yesterday - today, & a bit more tomorrow

Yesterday:

wash and decontaminate

Clay bar

Hand polish with Meguiars 205 ultra finishing polish

machine polish and clean with Klasse All in One

hand seal with Klasse High gloss sealant glaze

Today

quick clean with ONR

apply second layer Klasse High gloss sealant glaze

Tomorrow

quick clean with ONR

apply top layer of Natty's blue carnauba paste wax

clean and shine all black panels with Lucas Slick Mist Interior detailer

after this Cage Free should be good to go for summer with just the occasional ONR cleaning and perhaps a coat of the Natty's

damn! this retirement stuff makes my arm hurt - - but boy does my pearl red look Purdy

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• @mytoy thanks. I get most of my files from Yeggi but what I really hate is when you print a multi part project and find out that the thing does work. I have printed a lot of stuff but the only filament I have used is PETG. I should try ABS as I believe it is stronger. If I recall right you are using a very high end printer.

I use the Fusion 3 F410 printer. Also I use abs filament a lot

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Sometimes something as easy as a scribe will work. My suggestion is to always work the least evasive method and go from there. If it comes to it this is a handy tool. An EZ out/speed out but use with caution. You can get a set at lowes or home depot.

• Finished installing the zzp engine dress up kit. Had 2 issues 1) stripped a water line bracket bolt 2) could not get the coolant tank bolts to screw in. Put the originals back in. Other than that an easy install. I was more impressed with the zzp pictures then the end result.

VV11B40 Shoot me an email to Kyle@zzperformance.com with your order number and I will send you a replacement bolt for the hose clamp. I am assuming it is the one in the pic below. If not just let me know which one and I'll send it out to you. I will also send out another pair of coolant tank bolts for you to try but. those were difficult on mine also. I ended up retapping the holes and they went in great.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• VV11B40 Shoot me an email to Kyle@zzperformance.com with your order number and I will send you a replacement bolt for the hose clamp. I am assuming it is the one in the pic below. If not just let me know which one and I'll send it out to you. I will also send out another pair of coolant tank bolts for you to try but. those were difficult on mine also. I ended up retapping the holes and they went in great.

Thanks sent you an email.

• It was actually last night, but she's finally up for sale.

It's been great knowing so many of you. Some in person, some only virtually, many of you legends. Thank you for the memories.

Time to start a new journey. Ordered a Bronco to enjoy with the whole family. Still the open air experience. Who knows, might venture back out to New Mexico and find Tripod to explore the terrain.

If any of y'all know the Bronco rollout fiasco, I have plenty of time to sell the Slingshot. 😂

Probably between 6-12 months before I get the Bronco delivered.

tenor.gif

• Marco! Since I am one of the ones you have met in person, I'm very sorry to hear this but I definitely understand, especially with those beautiful daughters you have (you're going to need the 4WD to hide the teenage boy bodies off road. . . .)

Good Luck with your endeavors, and remember, this is a Info site, not just an owners site. You are welcome at any time.

• Hate to see you sell, but totally understand.

You are kinda special to me cause you got me on this forum, thanks for that.

Good luck with everything and you can still keep in touch with all of us.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Well MiM we haven't met face-to-face so I guess I'm one of those virile friends. I sure understand your change and wish you the best but, as chavey2 says, you don't need a Sling to hang here. Or stop by from time to time. Where are you advertising? Asking for a friend...

And make sure to shoot us a pic when you load the family up in that new Bronco!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Well MiM we haven't met face-to-face so I guess I'm one of those virile friends. I sure understand your change and wish you the best but, as chavey2 says, you don't need a Sling to hang here. Or stop by from time to time. Where are you advertising? Asking for a friend...

And make sure to shoot us a pic when you load the family up in that new Bronco!

Definitely not virile! 😂 But virtual, yes.

As for advertising, well, just started yesterday. So far here in the marketplace, will be posting on Instagram, and DKF Texas offered to share on her Facebook groups (since I don't have Facebook), but I might have to borrow wife's account.

I might also post to cycle trader.

Y'all feel free to share as well.

• MiM - GRASSHOPPER - say it isn’t so!!! Had hopes you would come visit in the mountains for a ride. As said before - just cause you ain’t gonna have an SS anymore doesn’t mean you still ain’t one of us - sad for you but you are stuck with us :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• MiM - GRASSHOPPER - say it isn’t so!!! Had hopes you would come visit in the mountains for a ride. As said before - just cause you ain’t gonna have an SS anymore doesn’t mean you still ain’t one of us - sad for you but you are stuck with us :00008172:

Hope that's a promise!

And guess what? Now that the whole family fits, I won't feel so bad visiting with all that space you've got!!! I'm sure there are trails for the Bronco in those mountains...

And then you can take me for a spin on the curves in those mountains!

Win, win, win! 🍻