What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• Ball caps are a item of formal attire where I live. I do remove mine when dining in but even in fine dining spots you will see some guy or gal wearing theirs. My dad would have beat my butt if I had ever came to the kitchen table with mine on but then that was in Iowa and 65 years ago. I do have two Polaris ball caps that match my ride but don't like how they fit.

I totally get it, here in the desert ball caps are very common attire as well - - heck, I work in a financial office and my normal attire is Levi shorts and one of my grunt style T shirts - - - if I liked them a ball cap would fit right in

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I had a wardrobe crisis when Trump lost the election - been wearin Trump hats for last 5 years with no other hats left. Was afraid nobody would recognize me without it. I improvised, adapted, and over came….

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Got it!

I am still ugly, but got to say I like it - fit is perfect - these Daytona helmets seem to be designed for people with heads shaped like mine 8o

And after throwing it on the scale to compare it is also almost a full 2 pounds lighter than my Bell Vortex full helmet :thumbsup:

• oh - and I love the graphics

• oh - and I love the graphics

That brain cage must have been made in San Francisco - probably in one of Nancy Pelosi's group of left wing businesses. They want to change everything in the country to their own way. They even have a sticker on the back of the helmet that says DOT. Anyone who made it past first grade can tell you that that sticker is not a DOT - it's plainly a SQUARE.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• In the past on several occasions I have had road debris kicked up at me from vehicles in front of me on the highway, over the years I have had a lug nut come through a windshield, an 14 inch piece of a 2x4 logged in a front windshield and an entire 4 x 8 foot sheet of dry wall slam across the front of my car and windshield - - most of these things would be devastating if they hit me in the head without a helmet in my slingshot - - -

Moral of this story? Don't ride with Ed...

• having had my Slingshot since 2017 I have never been big on under the hood cosmetic mods, but after having added first a nice Red DDMWorks master cylinder brace and then just recently a matching red DDMWorks coolant tank I figured what the hell, might as well top it off so I ordered a nice matching gloss red DDMWorks coil cover - not sure when it will get here, but no real hurry. - just like this, but gloss red

and when I was in there looking around I saw this - at only $25 I couldn't resist, yea, not as fancy as the DDMWorks stainless version, but still much better than looking at my rusty stock manifold

Fun things coming - - and both for under $75 can't go wrong with that 8o

• Same here, but after supercharger I added the red valve cover. Holding off on other under the hood bling since I'm the only one that sees it.

• Same here, but after supercharger I added the red valve cover. Holding off on other under the hood bling since I'm the only one that sees it.

I lift my hood when someone need to see a naked one..... And when parked next to some that have gone over the top, it shows how far over the top they went. Not a lot of mods, just a lot of miles...

• Under the hood bling is like anal bleaching lmao

under the hood bling can be functional as well - my coolant tank looks a thousand times better than the stock plastic tank - but it also doesn't leak and the $25 heat shield will not only look better but it should help shield manifold heat - - really the only under hood bling I will have added that is almost pure looks will be the coil cover and even it will help keep dirt and crap from collecting in the valve cover valley

• Hope you're not top heavy. Remember what happened to Tanya.

The dynamics definitely did change so ya, having a higher center of gravity keeps you on your toes in corners. Tanya? Not sure what happened but I can guess by your context. Hope she is ok. I am still on the hunt for a gently used set of Corbin bags then we will be dialed in for the long haul. Completely happy with my set up with my brackets and bags. I will also change and pencil down my spring / rebound / compression settings as well.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• The dynamics definitely did change so ya, having a higher center of gravity keeps you on your toes in corners. Tanya? Not sure what happened but I can guess by your context. Hope she is ok. I am still on the hunt for a gently used set of Corbin bags then we will be dialed in for the long haul. Completely happy with my set up with my brackets and bags. I will also change and pencil down my spring / rebound / compression settings as well.

SoCal

There was a thread about Tanyas accident here link to thread

she had a large luggage rack up on the back that I believe still had the luggage in it that probabally contributed - having extra weight up high in the back - not a good thing

and the video