What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• Making progress with the wheelchair carrier, still have to mount the hitch drawbar and route the cables.

Where water can come in I added silicone strips, will not be marine grade but will do.

My Barbie said it looks like a magician box, she is somewhat right here wheelchair will disappear :00008172:m

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Making progress with the wheelchair carrier, still have to mount the hitch drawbar and route the cables.

Where water can come in I added silicone strips, will not be marine grade but will do.

My Barbie said it looks like a magician box, she is somewhat right here wheelchair will disappear :00008172:m

Can I ride in it and you chauffeur me around while I drink? 😬😬🥃

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• A week or so back wife and I went to jump in sling and it was dead... I can't think of anything I have on power without ignition on for this reason besides the sling alarm which does have cell/gps on all the time. Think it saw 3 weeks... I know I know ride it more just been wet/rainy here a lot! I grabbed my jump box and couldn't get to alt wire, so pulled batter box cover to attach the jump box - pain in the ass. Ordered some posts from Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YFFMS6A

Last project of the day yesterday was these... probably should of did it first before drilling that many project beers in, but they work. Black one is just a few mm higher and should of went further out to balance. My OCD can live with it knowing if I do let it die again it'll be 1000 times easier to put jump box on these! Off to parade today in Denver, then Beer and Booms with some friends out at their property! Have an Amazing 4th all!

Pretty cool. My post face inside, or behind the driver's seat. Much more convenient to charge the battery.

• Pretty cool. My post face inside, or behind the driver's seat. Much more convenient to charge the battery.

I dont have jump start posts and may never get them, but if I did I think I would like them on the outside back by the battery - - just seems that with having to sit in the seat and pushing in the clutch to start the sling that having them behind the seat might be a bit of a pain - - but heck still easier than having to open up the battery compartment like I would have to so who am I to complain

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I dont have jump start posts and may never get them, but if I did I think I would like them on the outside back by the battery - - just seems that with having to sit in the seat and pushing in the clutch to start the sling that having them behind the seat might be a bit of a pain - - but heck still easier than having to open up the battery compartment like I would have to so who am I to complain

Mine are behind my seat since day one and i forget they are there and never needed em yet (knocking on wood) lmao

• [quote='Funinthesun','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/8916-what-was-today-s-sling-project-mods-goodies/&postID=355671#post355671']

Didn't he get hit by a car last month? He was playing "On the Road Again"

[/quote]

No, but as I was pulling out of Maggie Hotel heading home song was playing on the radio. We had a great laugh at that.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• Dieter, can you build me something? It's NOT fair that there are so many TALENTED people on this forum that it's making the rest of us look really bad. I even needed help doing basic wiring. I have said that I HATE WIRING haven't I?

My talent is limited to putting 'gas' in the tank and driving enough miles that I need to do it again --- got to keep working just for gas money.

• Dieter, can you build me something? It's NOT fair that there are so many TALENTED people on this forum that it's making the rest of us look really bad. I even needed help doing basic wiring. I have said that I HATE WIRING haven't I?

for you it would go more into mold making, like a special kind 👦

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• @DDMWorks Supercharger install in progress. Removed ECM and sent for reflash. Removed hood, nose cowl & stock air intake. R & Rd fuel injectors, spark plugs & MAP Sensor. Installed crank pulley overlay and supercharger mount plate. So far instructions are well laid out with critical torque values listed within the steps including Helpful install hints and some nice little things like a map sensor retainer.

• Does adding splash graphics count? Found out what happens when you come up on one of those spots in the road where it looks like someone has lost a paint can... except you find out after the fact it was fresh with no way around:cursing:

That looks like you were on a caliche road on the Three Sisters in kerrville Texas.

Don’t you agree EjFord or chavey2 ???

Keep Three Wheels Down