What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• Just glad you caught it. Don’t push it there will be Maggie next year. Just do what doctor says and you know what your body can do. I went to eureka six weeks after hernia surgery, maybe should have waited but we all know how stubborn us men folk can be.

We are not going, wife had surgery on her foot, we not going to push it.

See you next year.

Just Sayin

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I just got the call to have some skin cancer surgery just above the lip on the right side. Yes, I put it off until after SSITS's. Brenda does the doctor tomorrow for some pain in her left arm night before last. I hope there is nothing to it. Damn it is a BITCH to get old.

• that looks really good well done! I have which may be a silly question but it’s not to me. My learning curve on this is a tall one. When replacing all of those wishbones do you have to realign the front end?

I had a set of these adjustable arms installed ....

if you look closely at yours where they bolt on there are shims under the bolt tabs....you need to keep them in the same configuration....we put the shims under the new tabs... as they were..

since these ones are adjustable I had them installed and an alignment done. I took it to a guy that’s been doing this over 40 years..... he really liked them....they also make these for cars...

• I had a set of these adjustable arms installed ....

if you look closely at yours where they bolt on there are shims under the bolt tabs....you need to keep them in the same configuration....we put the shims under the new tabs... as they were..

since these ones are adjustable I had them installed and an alignment done. I took it to a guy that’s been doing this over 40 years..... he really liked them....they also make these for cars...

What are the benefits of installing these from a handling perspective? Im looking for better overall handling without hsving to go and purchase a whole set of coilovers.

• What are the benefits of installing these from a handling perspective? Im looking for better overall handling without hsving to go and purchase a whole set of coilovers.

Handling benefits.....none. The factory control arms are fine and is the reason why no other company is making replacements other than one of the worst suspension companies on the market (Truhart).

If you are looking for handling upgrades look at a new sway bar, mounts, and end links.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Getting my flag attachment ready for install - give the old ( young) girl a good bath because she’s going to see some serious Miles over the weekend!
    Sedona, Verde village, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon, Laughlin, Joshua tree. Then upon our return going to have to start looking for a new 305 skin😎

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• This post is long overdue, but here's a quick story. chavey2 as some of you may remember posted up his Twist intake for free in the marketplace. Deal was person getting it pays shipping and don't bitch about screws or anything it doesn't come with. Well I had some slingshot friends who have a 17 and had bought a bunch of mods for it including a turbo etc... they had issues with financing on their new house and plan was to sell the 17, so there went all the mods still in boxes. Felt bad for them and so when I saw this intake, it was perfect as they could do something to their sling!

I called Oscar at Twist to get the pieces n screws and he hooked me up bigtime so is also part of this pay it forward, however by time I got the parts our slingshot friends sold their 17 and bought a 21. (here I am feeling bad for them lol) I didn't want it to go with the 17 they sold, so started looking for another who could use and turned out the folks who go the 17 are now our friends also. Hooked him up with the intake as one of his first under the hood mods and he is stoked - sent me these pics of it installed and wanted me to make sure I got a Thank You to Chavey for sending it our way. Really appreciate you paying it forward like this and putting a smile on our new friends faces! Thank You!!

• Handling benefits.....none. The factory control arms are fine and is the reason why no other company is making replacements other than one of the worst suspension companies on the market (Truhart).

If you are looking for handling upgrades look at a new sway bar, mounts, and end links.

it can be used to adjust caster and camber. Depending on your driving style....

• it can be used to adjust caster and camber. Depending on your driving style....

.....and.....you can do that with the factory equipment. I wouldn't recommend anyone putting anything made by TruHart on their vehicles. Sorry, but you paid money for an inferior product that has "gadgets".

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• That's a GREAT story. Now if you can have the recipient also pay it forward, tell him he HAS to join the forum to add more friends to network with

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE