What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• WOW!! Now that I’m close enough to come visit your new cabin - you uninvited me in a very subtle way !! I love ya bro - but your “family” — HARD PASS :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• DJohnson I am taking more time with the sealing of the holes in the firewall this time. I have about half of it done and will finish tomorrow and I did take the seat out and it does make it a lot easier. I have not thought about what I will try this time with the steering column

I just started doing this yesterday since the engine is out. I'm using heat retardant fabric with aluminum on one side. Like that heat wrap for wire looms. I slotted it to get around the steering column. I adhered it to the plastic with 3M super 77 spray on adhesive after roughing the surface up with scotch brite. I then taped over it with aluminum duct sealing "tape". I'm going to do the same thing in the driver footwell so it is blocked and glued together from both sides. I looked at using aluminum sheet and cutting it and riveting it to the plastic but after crawling around in the engine bay and foot well, I opted for a material that was a little more forgiving.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• HUMPH!! That’s like saying good government - just doesn’t work for me :00008172:

I love snakes and spiders. Growing up in South Florida, we would catch snakes for $$. We would catch them and a guy would come by weekly to pick them up. He sold them for zoos, labs, etc. I have had several tarantulas over the years. My son has a beautiful Ball Python. His wife has a Bearded Dragon.

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• I love snakes and spiders. Growing up in South Florida, we would catch snakes for $$. We would catch them and a guy would come by weekly to pick them up. He sold them for zoos, labs, etc. I have had several tarantulas over the years. My son has a beautiful Ball Python. His wife has a Bearded Dragon.

Sometimes I think my wife is a Bearded Dragon also :00008172:

• I love snakes and spiders. Growing up in South Florida, we would catch snakes for $$. We would catch them and a guy would come by weekly to pick them up. He sold them for zoos, labs, etc. I have had several tarantulas over the years. My son has a beautiful Ball Python. His wife has a Bearded Dragon.

When I was a kid I caught a hognose snake. After he stopped playing dead I picked him up and rode around town on my bicycle with him wrapped around my arm. When i rode past my house my mom was on the front porch. You could hear the scream two block away! ^^ 50 years ago. My mom still talks about it today. Hah, I did lots of things as a kid I wouldn't do now but we had fun!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Had a Red Tail Boa (Mr Boa) had it about the size of a no# 2 pencil and it grew to about 10 feet , one of the best pets i ever had.....loved to watch the attack, the kill, swallowing it......it was my National Geographic in my living room, finally gave it away to someone who open a new pet shop and built a cage for it in his window......

• @Lowpt2001 I raised and sold Bearded Dragons a few years ago. Had some of the ones that sold for up to $450 each. It just got to be to time consuming. The babies have to be fed every four hours and I had to raise crickets to feed them.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I am think about sealing the holes off using a kick plate mat. I would have to make my own mat as I can only find passenger side mats but I thing it should just be the reverse of the passenger side. I would cut slots in it to get it around the steering shaft and anything else. Secure it up there with Velcro. Should block some of the heat coming from the hot plastic firewall. BTW how can it be a firewall when it is made of plastic?

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I am think about sealing the holes off using a kick plate mat. I would have to make my own mat as I can only find passenger side mats but I thing it should just be the reverse of the passenger side. I would cut slots in it to get it around the steering shaft and anything else. Secure it up there with Velcro. Should block some of the heat coming from the hot plastic firewall. BTW how can it be a firewall when it is made of plastic?

Velcro is good but the glue back will not hold up to the heat. That is what I did to the passenger footwell. I think that I ended up putting about 5 strips just to try to keep it in place.

• @Lowpt2001 I raised and sold Bearded Dragons a few years ago. Had some of the ones that sold for up to $450 each. It just got to be to time consuming. The babies have to be fed every four hours and I had to raise crickets to feed them.

She has a cockroach "farm" for food. Complete with its own barn. Lol. Its wild hearing them crunch when she bites them.

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• She has a cockroach "farm" for food. Complete with its own barn. Lol. Its wild hearing them crunch when she bites them.

Hmmmm. Cockroach farm. I've been looking for a sustainable plan to put my property into farm status and lower my property taxes without having to farm. This could be it. How much lumber can it take to build a cockroach barn?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Hmmmm. Cockroach farm. I've been looking for a sustainable plan to put my property into farm status and lower my property taxes without having to farm. This could be it. How much lumber can it take to build a cockroach barn?

Ya shoulda said something before I left coonass land. - I could shipped you enough fire ants to populate a huge farm - once the little bastards take hold ya can’t kill em ….

low maintenance ta boot