What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• It makes one hell of a difference, with the +6 wind screen it was like riding around in an oven. The wind screen's that I ride with are cut down to the top of the center brace for a couple of reasons. #1 air flow #2 if you have ever had your wind screen to fog up at 85 mph on the interstate you had better be able to see over or around that wind screen.

I can relate switching to the OEM double bubble windshields made a huge difference in the cabin temperature - before with the stock blade windshield which was pretty low my legs and feet would get pretty warm, but with the bubbles the wind swirls enough that my feet are much cooler. I am also finding that my new hood vent seems to have helped as well

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I have some of that thick black shipping container stuff I am going to cut to size and fit in the holes. A donut shaped piece aught to work gust right around the steering hole. I haven't looked under the hood to see if I can work from that side. If not I may need a monkey if I have to work from the cockpit side. I probably wouldn't be able to move for weeks if I had to work in that area.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I have some of that thick black shipping container stuff I am going to cut to size and fit in the holes. A donut shaped piece aught to work gust right around the steering hole. I haven't looked under the hood to see if I can work from that side. If not I may need a monkey if I have to work from the cockpit side. I probably wouldn't be able to move for weeks if I had to work in that area.

The easy way is to pull the seat and the steering wheel to get more room. Yes! My back is also the problem

• Ok!!! Who is the wise guy?????? Received this in mail today with no note, return address - nada ….

A SNAKE ….REALLY !!!! ☠️☠️ I will find out who sent it so I can use it as a picture frame for their picture!!!

PS — I’m layin in the gap for somebody 😂😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Ok!!! Who is the wise guy?????? Received this in mail today with no note, return address - nada ….

A SNAKE ….REALLY !!!! ☠️☠️ I will find out who sent it so I can use it as a picture frame for their picture!!!

Now you can honestly tell people you have a big snake with a shiny head

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• Strange you should say that.... My SS when coming to a stop does what I would call the "whisky shake". You know, that shudder after the burn. The RPM's drop off and it almost seems it's gunna stall but catches it breath and recovers.

My 2016 NEVER did that. Even with the peddle commander the 2019 does it. Only stalled once on me but it is nerve racking!

I experience this on two different 2019 versions and folks thought I was crazy. My workaround was to disengage the clutch above 1700-1800 RPM and the near stall will never happen.

There's only one guy here who has a snake themed paint job on HIS Slingshot (that I know of)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• [quote='ACarl84','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/8916-what-was-today-s-sling-project-mods-goodies/&postID=349461#post349461']

Got some new wheels and tires last weekend. Forgestar wheels, 18x8.5 front and 20x11 rear with Toyo tires. Got a chance tonight to get a good test drive in. Huge improvement in traction from the stock wheel and a Nitto 555 but....with the supercharger and smaller pulley the new tire still doesn’t stand a chance when you really push it. Cornering traction seems better too. Very happy with the purchase. slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/122774/

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/122775/

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/122776/

[/quote]

Looks very nice

Sent from my SM-G935V using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• And deadly. Coral snake not a king snake. Red and yellow will kill a fellow. So if the yellow band is touching the red beware. They are neurotoxic like a corba but are rear fang snakes so they have to get what they are biting to the rear of their mouth.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Yikes!

I have 3 black snakes that have been hanging around here for years
    Chester lives under the house - he is like my cat, since he has been there I have not had one mouse in the house

Hadji and Johnny - both live back by my shop Hadji is like my shop cat but the mice give him a run for his money. Johnny hangs out in the equipment shed he is a big sucker.

The problem ones are the copper heads but if you watch where you are walking you will be ok. ( I had to kill 3 of them in the dogs pen last year)

Black Racers and Hog nose are also pretty popular visitors.

But weekends at the cabin you may run into a Timber Rattler

Bill Martin you are always welcome to stop by and play with any of them!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!