What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• Today, the F4 went on...

The Ride Command is very easy to pull forward and out of the way, so you can get into the space behind it.

Contrary to the install video, I had to install the center brace offset to the rear, as opposed to the front, or else the hole in the windscreen would not line up properly.

And, voila! The finished product looks pretty good. I questioned if any after market windscreen would fit between the pillars of the Polaris Slingshade and, as you can see, it fits nicely.

Took mama for a ride tonight and we both like it. I think this is good mod.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• As temps continue to go UP you will probably want to add the Baker 'Air Wings' --- bringing in some are movement to the cockpit.

• As temps continue to go UP you will probably want to add the Baker 'Air Wings' --- bringing in some are movement to the cockpit.

Thanks, EJ... I was thinking the same thing. I also saw a small one somewhere that fastens to the top. Not sure if I'll do those, but thanks for the tip.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Not really a project unless you consider changing back to halogens. This is the 3rd Outer LED that has stopped working since last summer. They are the T2s from SM. The center ones have never failed. Ordered 2 cheap h3 LEDs online. I'm curious to see how long they will last.

I feel your pain and have been there as well. You would think that something that has no filament would never malfunction. However if you read on these everyone of them is made in China I believe.......

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Guys I know this is not a John Deere Lawn Tractor thread but I got to get the lawn mowed before I ride the Sling. The mower won't run unless I hold the choke fully engaged. It runs fine that way as soon as I let go it starts stumbling bad. I suspect it is the carburetor but some of you guys were born with a wrench in your hand I believe. I have replaced the air filter and the fuel filter is one of those glass ones and looks clean.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Guys I know this is not a John Deere Lawn Tractor thread but I got to get the lawn mowed before I ride the Sling. The mower won't run unless I hold the choke fully engaged. It runs fine that way as soon as I let go it starts stumbling bad. I suspect it is the carburetor but some of you guys were born with a wrench in your hand I believe. I have replaced the air filter and the fuel filter is one of those glass ones and looks clean.

Maybe add some fresh premium fuel with a little Seafoam gas treatment? Also make sure your throttle cable is operating full range.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• No joy. Tried to mow the yard while holding the choke full on. Got a few rounds in, I got nearly two acres to mow, and it quit. Got to drain some gas out of the tank to see if that last can maybe had some water in it. Going to order a carb they are less then $30 and maybe a turbo.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• No joy. Tried to mow the yard while holding the choke full on. Got a few rounds in, I got nearly two acres to mow, and it quit. Got to drain some gas out of the tank to see if that last can maybe had some water in it. Going to order a carb they are less then $30 and maybe a turbo.

In this particular case, I guess it's okay to throw the baby out with the bath water... lol 😆

If you can get gas without the alcohol --- use that in any of the small engines that set for a time. It's the alcohol that 'gums' up the equipment.

• For sure it has to increase the flow thru the stock muffler just like the cat delete pipe does

How much louder is it minus the cats? Is the sling you will be bringing to SITS done like this? if so, I will be sure to have a listen. I welcome you to send me the picture of the mod

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• How much louder is it minus the cats? Is the sling you will be bringing to SITS done like this? if so, I will be sure to have a listen. I welcome you to send me the picture of the mod

Yes Sling II will be in Maggie. To me it is the best sounding exhaust out there. I made a two trip last summer and at no time did the tone bother me