What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• Look at the bright side!

If you can’t stop at least they’ll see you coming😜

I can definitely say after the dealer on my 2016 replaced the sensors under warranty and bled the system it was a huge difference. I totally agree with Dave@DDMWorks that a good bleed is a good thing.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Believe me, I sympathize with you. IMO, Polaris has long been controlled by the bean-counters, not the enthusiasts. That inevitably means their stuff meets minimum acceptable standards, not enthusiast standards.

Yup! Make 'em as quickly as possible for as little as possible, sell as many of 'em as possible for as much as possible, then maybe worry about the bugs, but only the ones we raise a stink about... 🤫

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Decided to jump on the Polaris clearance sale and grab some velocity sport seats. I was toying with getting covers for my original 2015 SL seats but couldn’t decide on style/color and knew I’d end up with just some form of black anyway. Ordered these on Monday for only a little more than what PRP seat covers cost and they were delivered today. Helps that I live only 20min from their warehouse in MN. So far I really like them, I like the side bolsters a lot more on these new ones and the headrest is far better too and I love the all black color. Will get out this weekend to get some new seat time.

• Yup! Make 'em as quickly as possible for as little as possible, sell as many of 'em as possible for as much as possible, then maybe worry about the bugs, but only the ones we raise a stink about... 🤫

It seems all companies are doing that. Before I retired I was at a software developer conference and the new model is release it quick, fix it quicker.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Well I think i am going to have to hide out in the hills for a bit when the wife finds out what all i have done lol. She already knows I bought the turbo kit, but she doesnt know that i added the angle drive brace, brake master cylinder brace, Hawk Brake pads so i might have to lay low til the storm goes by lol.

has anyone used PK Lights for anything? I bought a batman air dam light and installed it yesterday. I need to hook up power but the piece is on. (pictures coming)

the design is printed on a 3d printer but it doesnt quite curve to the shape and fit of the SS front wing. Have to do a little modification to get it where it needs to go.

• Well I think i am going to have to hide out in the hills for a bit when the wife finds out what all i have done lol. She already knows I bought the turbo kit, but she doesnt know that i added the angle drive brace, brake master cylinder brace, Hawk Brake pads so i might have to lay low til the storm goes by lol.

has anyone used PK Lights for anything? I bought a batman air dam light and installed it yesterday. I need to hook up power but the piece is on. (pictures coming)

the design is printed on a 3d printer but it doesnt quite curve to the shape and fit of the SS front wing. Have to do a little modification to get it where it needs to go.

That one is easy. You just say "hon remember when I asked you sex or Slingshot parts?".

• uh huh well if you only knew lol. plus there are so many more things that i want to do and right now just dont think i should push it. i want the hood vents. i want hood cut out and i want to change my audio, very displeased with the Sony AX-100. the radio isnt for shit on that thing. can only listen to blue tooth. and quite a few other upgrades i want to do to it.

• ...very displeased with the Sony AX-100. the radio isnt for shit on that thing. can only listen to blue tooth. and quite a few other upgrades i want to do to it.

Did a quick lookup. Don't be so hasty to replace that unit. It has a couple of neat features:

1. A. Rear USB port - Get an USB extension cable and you can plug your phone up to it. My old car's head unit had this.

2. Pre amp outs: You can hook up external amps directly to the head unit. This is audio nirvana.

• uh huh well if you only knew lol. plus there are so many more things that i want to do and right now just dont think i should push it. i want the hood vents. i want hood cut out and i want to change my audio, very displeased with the Sony AX-100. the radio isnt for shit on that thing. can only listen to blue tooth. and quite a few other upgrades i want to do to it.

Don't blame the radio. Are you using the stock antenna? Even it's not that bad - it's jut mounted badly. If you relocate the antenna, or do as some people have done and cut a hole in the front portion of the fin for the antenna to poke through, it will be much better. I actually did some experiments with the antenna and just moving it above the roof line (or above the roll hoops) makes a world of difference, even with the stock antenna.

• I always tell her "It's the Slingshot Club or the Strip Club. You pick."

After a while though, she figured out the strip club would be cheaper and take less of my time in the long run.

;(

Mine would say the same thing... Considering I recently ordered the Twist Dynamics Gull Wing top and have a new windshield sitting on the sofa...