What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• Me? I just installed the Slingmods Convex mirrors...

HOLY SMOKES I CAN SEE THE WHOLE WORLD!!!! It was glorious.

yep - - one of the best and most functional mods there is - - - Highly Recommended

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Started taking system off today I have put two baffles in and still way too loud for me, and wife cant live with the fumes so will be putting stock exhaust back on going to miss the look but not the sound of straight pipes.

Hello jimr,

What exhaust system are you referring too?

Thanks

• Amp cable showed up this week, so got the soundstream amp going using the hi-inputs. Easier to just look at the pic but after a bit of soldering it works as intended and front/rear and subs are all working and sound good despite using the ride command radio. Also added in a battery monitor/display. I know I know my ocd is triggered too and it's not perfectly level. Got off work early and few too many of those blue mountains I guess in the process but it'll work.

• Started taking system off today I have put two baffles in and still way too loud for me, and wife cant live with the fumes so will be putting stock exhaust back on going to miss the look but not the sound of straight pipes.

• Not a new mod but a change to a mod. Went out to check the mail tonight and my Chase lights was on. Shut them on and walked the 50 yards out to the mail box and when I got back they was on again. Remembered yesterday Susan said they was on. I was going to move the fuse to the switched side of the box because I have forgot to turn them off before so with screw driver in hand I headed for the SS. Clicked the off on the fob and they wouldn't shut off. Pulled the fuse and moved it over and now all is well. I hope. I will put thumb sctews on top of that fuse box as I might not always have a screw driver when I need it.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Not a new mod but a change to a mod. Went out to check the mail tonight and my Chase lights was on. Shut them on and walked the 50 yards out to the mail box and when I got back they was on again. Remembered yesterday Susan said they was on. I was going to move the fuse to the switched side of the box because I have forgot to turn them off before so with screw driver in hand I headed for the SS. Clicked the off on the fob and they wouldn't shut off. Pulled the fuse and moved it over and now all is well. I hope. I will put thumb sctews on top of that fuse box as I might not always have a screw driver when I need it.

You know, your neighbor may have downloaded the same app onto his phone and was playing tricks on you... lol

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Roadhawg I don't use a phone app to control the lights and I have to almost be beside the SS to trigger them with the fob. Don't know I can see something causing interference and triggering them but they also won't turn off. Better running off switched power anyway and least I won't be coming back to a dead battery. I do carry a jump starter so no big deal.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Roadhawg I don't use a phone app to control the lights and I have to almost be beside the SS to trigger them with the fob. Don't know I can see something causing interference and triggering them but they also won't turn off. Better running off switched power anyway and least I won't be coming back to a dead battery. I do carry a jump starter so no big deal.

I was just kidding with you. True story, my son-in-law has a Rzr1000 with LED lights on it and this past season, during one of those evening "glow rides," we quickly discovered what happens when dozens of vehicles with similar lights are gathered together in one place and everyone is playing with their controller aps. It was hilarious and made us laugh, but it was also a little annoying... lol

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Anyone run in any static with hooking up those sound systems? I put the ssv kit in and for the life of me can't figure why I get constant static. I moved the ground to three different locations with no luck. I may take it to a shop...granted you can't hear the static when on the move in the SS.

• Anyone run in any static with hooking up those sound systems? I put the ssv kit in and for the life of me can't figure why I get constant static. I moved the ground to three different locations with no luck. I may take it to a shop...granted you can't hear the static when on the move in the SS.

Funny you posted this I have the same issue. Thought it was just USB drive, then tried blue tooth and it does the same with no music playing or when a song is paused etc... It's not much but it's there. I'm grounded to battery on the amp, made sure speaker wires weren't anywhere near touching power cable, even using the wire separator on the kicker marines specially to stop any interference. I'm thinking it's related to how I'm using ride command single left/right audio signal vs a real head unit. Sounds good when music on though, so not sure I'm motivated enough to buy a new radio and give up ride command yet lol. Curious what you find out if you do take it in!