What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• About the only place I seen was to put it on top of the fuse panel but that would make it hard to get to the fuses in the original fuse box. I see in the picture now it is just forward of the hood latch. Will go out and take a look at that area if the rain has stopped. Thanks for the pictures and info.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Just went out and looked and yes there is a nice flat plastic cover of some kind right below the latch and that would have been where I would have put it but I didn't know what was below the cover so didn't want to screw into it. It would cover up the sticker that has the spark plug gap but that wouldn't matter. Maybe someday I will move mine to there but redoing the wireing will be a hassle as i cut most to length.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Thanks everyone now I am going to have to move mine. I am thinking the Velcro might be the answer as that seams a lot easier then putting those nuts in that location.

I used that location but just used screws with a drop of plastic epoxy on them. No nuts. That's how I roll...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I used that location but just used screws with a drop of plastic epoxy on them. No nuts. That's how I roll...

My bride has had my nuts in her nightstand for YEARS..... now you tell me I can epoxy em back on !!! Now is a fine time to tell me :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Thanks everyone now I am going to have to move mine. I am thinking the Velcro might be the answer as that seams a lot easier then putting those nuts in that location.

Just do it like old Red and Green, use some duct tape, that way you can move it around whenever you like.

Slingshot beginner (Nov 2020), 2019 S White/Black, Bullet Speed V-Back, with Blue Fire accents

• My bride has had my nuts in her nightstand for YEARS..... now you tell me I can epoxy em back on !!! Now is a fine time to tell me :00008172::00008172:

You may have to petition for access and/or temporary custody.

Just do it like old Red and Green, use some duct tape, that way you can move it around whenever you like.

If you can't fix it with duct tape you're not using enough duct tape!

• You may have to petition for access and/or temporary custody.

If you can't fix it with duct tape you're not using enough duct tape!

I have already lost all legal remedy as evidenced in the contract of 1984 which resulted in a hostile takeover of said nuts. Subsequent attempts to reacquire said nuts have been fruitless without expressed approval from holder which can be revoked without notice. As the contract ages out both parties have agreed on a weekly consignment of said nuts for a length & time determined by the consignor. Hopefully this will explain my precarious position in this matter... yours truly... Nutless in the Mountains :00008172:

• I have already lost all legal remedy as evidenced in the contract of 1984 which resulted in a hostile takeover of said nuts. Subsequent attempts to reacquire said nuts have been fruitless without expressed approval from holder which can be revoked without notice. As the contract ages out both parties have agreed on a weekly consignment of said nuts for a length & time determined by the consignor. Hopefully this will explain my precarious position in this matter... yours truly... Nutless in the Mountains :00008172:

There are tree's in the mountains with huge nuts if you are looking for prosthetics!

Many style to choose from!:huh:

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I have already lost all legal remedy as evidenced in the contract of 1984 which resulted in a hostile takeover of said nuts. Subsequent attempts to reacquire said nuts have been fruitless without expressed approval from holder which can be revoked without notice. As the contract ages out both parties have agreed on a weekly consignment of said nuts for a length & time determined by the consignor. Hopefully this will explain my precarious position in this matter... yours truly... Nutless in the Mountains :00008172:

Now that's some serious CoonBilly lawyer shit right there!

All I've got to say is:

If lack of access causes, or is a precursor to the formation of a negative impression of one's manliness, then a repositioning of the physical control of said nuts is pre-mandated by section 27(a) of the 1984 contract, placing them firmly in the hands of the original owner for a period of 5 minutes, after which they are returned to the nightstand indefinitely.

• There are tree's in the mountains with huge nuts if you are looking for prosthetics!

Many style to choose from!:huh:

Then you can use duct tape to fast those newly found nuts on, enough tape and you'll never have to worry about losing them again.

Slingshot beginner (Nov 2020), 2019 S White/Black, Bullet Speed V-Back, with Blue Fire accents

• Now that's some serious CoonBilly lawyer shit right there!

All I've got to say is:

If lack of access causes, or is a precursor to the formation of a negative impression of one's manliness, then a repositioning of the physical control of said nuts is pre-mandated by section 27(a) of the 1984 contract, placing them firmly in the hands of the original owner for a period of 5 minutes, after which they are returned to the nightstand indefinitely.

Dear Sir:

Excellent points all but please allow me to retort. The contractual holder of the nuts is at times compelled to return said nuts at her discretion. While 5 minutes may be satisfactory for the owner of said nuts - holder of nuts may release nuts indefinitely. Then holder would have a cause of action for Loss of Consortium resulting in returning nuts being secured in a vise. Any attempts on my part to dissolve said contract could lead to financial Armageddon - trust me I ran the numbers a few times in the last 36 years😂😂. Ain’t marriage grand !!!.

:00008172:

PS I wouldn’t take a million dollars for her......but not a plug nickel for another one just like her 😬😬