What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• Gerald, you know I'm just busting your chops. Realistically, I'm jealous, sitting here in my office, listening to some project manager drone on about stuff I already know, or don't need to know, but there to answer questions if the customer has them.

I'd rather be in the shop, playing with parts on my slingshot :)

That was for the NEW BEE's that do not know any better. I wish I could go at it for 3 days, 8 hours a day and I might be able to finish everything. But I think those times are over, the back will not take it. The worse will be changing the Welter Dual over to Sling II. I will wait for cold weather to do that, so I will not be cutting in on the riding time

• Gerald, you know I'm just busting your chops. Realistically, I'm jealous, sitting here in my office, listening to some project manager drone on about stuff I already know, or don't need to know, but there to answer questions if the customer has them.

I'd rather be in the shop, playing with parts on my slingshot :)

wokka in his office meeting...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• That was for the NEW BEE's that do not know any better. I wish I could go at it for 3 days, 8 hours a day and I might be able to finish everything. But I think those times are over, the back will not take it. The worse will be changing the Welter Dual over to Sling II. I will wait for cold weather to do that, so I will not be cutting in on the riding time

I understand, I'm like a 3rd of your age and I get the same kinds of aches, just probably not as bad.

Tell you what, since I gave you a hard time, I'm planning on doing a road trip this winter to the east coast with trailer/sling in tow. If it works out, I'll stop by your house for a day and help you move that exhaust over. I've done a couple of them, it's not hard, just a bit back breaking.

• I understand, I'm like a 3rd of your age and I get the same kinds of aches, just probably not as bad.

Tell you what, since I gave you a hard time, I'm planning on doing a road trip this winter to the east coast with trailer/sling in tow. If it works out, I'll stop by your house for a day and help you move that exhaust over. I've done a couple of them, it's not hard, just a bit back breaking.

Well if you are coming east add Virginia to your stop list / you can ride with us even though you have to many wheels to be a real Slingshot!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• It's still a Slingshot in its heart!

ohhhh - is it really?

Don't get me wrong, I love the quad conversions and if I had the discretionary $$ would probably be very tempted to go for it.

But, having said that isnt the "heart" of the slingshot design and in fact even the name based on the fact its three wheeled?

8o8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I've seriously thought about getting a 4-wheel kit, especially since the price for entry has dropped to $5-6K. The main thing holding me back is I'm trying to get my credit cards paid down and I still haven't used the AllThingsSlingshot Tow Dolly I drove up to Canada to pickup from kev 2 years ago. Had someone at the DMV insist I needed to register it as a trailer even though Texas considers it a towing device. I had originally planned on using it this year, but then the corona-virus hit and my Wife doesn't want to go anyplace.

• I've seriously thought about getting a 4-wheel kit, especially since the price for entry has dropped to $5-6K. The main thing holding me back is I'm trying to get my credit cards paid down and I still haven't used the AllThingsSlingshot Tow Dolly I drove up to Canada to pickup from kev 2 years ago. Had someone at the DMV insist I needed to register it as a trailer even though Texas considers it a towing device. I had originally planned on using it this year, but then the corona-virus hit and my Wife doesn't want to go anyplace.

I consider myself to be very lucky - - these type of mods are so far out of my self imposed mod budget that I don't even consider them long enough to feel bad - - - My Slingshot makes me very happy just the way it is

• Fog lights changed over and working, I am now changing the DDM short shifter over to Sling II

This should be even easier than a new install - you can just swap them and wont have to pop off the end cap thingie that can go flying :thumbsup:

• today small little mod - a new flag

i-9TpxH8G-X2.jpg

i-9XKZM46-X2.jpg