What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• Decided to give myself a retirement gift - This coming Friday Dec 31 will be my official last day on the job and I figured why not get myself a little project for the new year. Saw that Dave@DDMWorks and Co have this - New Cold Air Intake

figured why not? - - dont really expect much if any performance gain, but it sure will look better and sound better

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Decided to give myself a retirement gift - This coming Friday Dec 31 will be my official last day on the job and I figured why not get myself a little project for the new year. Saw that Dave@DDMWorks and Co have this - New Cold Air Intake

figured why not? - - dont really expect much if any performance gain, but it sure will look better and sound better

Congratulations on the retirement, love the pictures you have been posting on Facebook also!

Thanks for the intake order, I love the new intake, let me know if you have any questions while installing it or after. Also as a little thank you and congratulations, I just upgraded you to free shipping on that order to save you some gas money to go enjoy the new intake :)

• Congratulations on the retirement, love the pictures you have been posting on Facebook also!

Thanks for the intake order, I love the new intake, let me know if you have any questions while installing it or after. Also as a little thank you and congratulations, I just upgraded you to free shipping on that order to save you some gas money to go enjoy the new intake :)

WOW!! Thank you Dave@DDMWorks - - really appreciate it - - - - - - with our prices for premium running from $4.30 at the lowest and over $5 at some stations I can truly use the $$

• Got my amplifier, ssv pods jl audio speakers intalled. All work, only issue is the jl speakers have 6 attach points and ssv pods only have 4. I have slingmods looking into it. Probably going to have to drill new holes, bummer. Also, I cannot get the boss head unit and Scosche bracket to allow dash install. SlingMods claims it will fit with no modifications. So, I'll keep trying even after at least 10 hours over several days trying to install it.

• Got my amplifier, ssv pods jl audio speakers intalled. All work, only issue is the jl speakers have 6 attach points and ssv pods only have 4. I have slingmods looking into it. Probably going to have to drill new holes, bummer. Also, I cannot get the boss head unit and Scosche bracket to allow dash install. SlingMods claims it will fit with no modifications. So, I'll keep trying even after at least 10 hours over several days trying to install it.

Same pods - I drilled more holes and used all the screws. That material they use is kinda cool - molded it would seem but drywall like powder when you drill into them!

• Today a simple little mod as I impatiently wait for my ddm cai to make its trek across the country. An Electrical Connection digital volt meter from Slingmods. Sealed, waterproof and easy plug n play install

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Yes, a heated garage is great. Took me 46 years of marriage to finally get my garage. All it has in it is the vette and the sling along with a 70k btu pellet stove. I love it! Now married 53 years and not counting any more.

Sounds awesome! Sure would like to see some pics.

Yes, a heated garage is great. Took me 46 years of marriage to finally get my garage. All it has in it is the vette and the sling along with a 70k btu pellet stove. I love it! Now married 53 years and not counting any more.

Congratulations man! I sure hope this doesn't mean 11 more years for me to get mine.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Today a simple little mod as I impatiently wait for my ddm cai to make its trek across the country. An Electrical Connection digital volt meter from Slingmods. Sealed, waterproof and easy plug n play install

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Edward Neal there is only one problem with that volt meter, it’s not FAST RED!!!!!!!!!

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Edward Neal there is only one problem with that volt meter, it’s not FAST RED!!!!!!!!!

That’s okay with me - I don’t like red lights coming from the dash area - - makes me think something is wrong

• You guys have some nice garages, my garage envy is strong! My buddy who I did Turbo at last winter is rebuilding his race truck...so been waiting on another buddy in Pueblo to finish some projects and get me some garage space to pull the engine and do the clutch on my sling. Mid this month he was thinking so can't wait to get that done and be ready for my quad kit when it arrives!

Happy Wife = Happy Life - so got her a new grocery getter and it's big enough with the V8 to pull the sling trailer and my boat trailer so I'm happy. Hope you guys are having a great start to the year!

May be an image of car and road