Reaching Out For A Friend-gofundme Link Below

• I visited a friend's son in the hospital yesterday after finding out he suffered serious injuries to his liver while snowmobiling with his dad (my friend) on February 9th. He was life-flighted off of Mt. St. Helens after losing over half of his blood from internal injuries. Tyler is an outstanding young man working towards his goal of becoming a firefighter, and this will end up being a temporary glitch in his path as he is expected to have a full recovery. In the meantime he is unable to work until released to do so, probably in 8 weeks or so. The family is facing monumental bills from the life-flight, which I don't believe is covered by their standard medical insurance, Paul (dad) has burned all of his vacation time while living in the hospital for 2 weeks, and, of course, will have the responsibility of paying off the liabilities not covered by his insurance. I've heard that Life-Flight can easily hit $25k and, in this case, the local life-flight refused to fly that day in spite of reasonably clear weather and a private company was hired out of Boring, OR to get Tyler off the mountain and save his life, having to stop for medics on their way.

So in an uncharacteristic move for me I am reaching out to any of you who might be willing to pitch in with a small amount of financial support for the family. I feel like this is a bit intrusive into your lives so please feel free to pass this by and accept my apology. I wouldn't be putting this out if I didn't feel like the family was deserving and in need of help that they won't ask for - like most of us.

So here's the link for anyone so inclined. :

https://www.gofundme.com/f/hak…campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

You can enter your name as the donor or, like me, just put first name: Slingshot and last name: Family. That will show them where the support is coming from and I know it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading this, thanks in advance to anyone willing to help and here's Tyler earlier that day. SlingLow out!

45601574_1582143729531190_r.jpeg

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)