UK_Paul is back.

• Hi to everyone out in Slingshotinfo land.

I just had a response to a posting and thought it may be apropriate to reintroduce myself, to the newer members, as I have not been arround much, over the last year, or so.

I'm a British owner/rider, of these lovely Slingshots.

I've been an owner, from late in 2016 & have the 16.5 model. We only have about 6 of these machines, on our roads over here, in the UK & Ireland. Unfortunately they can no longer be imported into Europe as we have much stricter emission regulation on our vheicals, than in the US and the Slingshot no longer conforms to the regulations.

For those that don't know me. You may be interested to read my thread on this site.

UK_Paul's - Slingshot Build & Other Adventures -

It covers many more things than just the Slingshot and I try to post pictures and articles that may be of interest. (Sorry, but that also includes updates on my poor heath).

I live in a very pleasant part of England (Hereford,) not too far from the Welsh border, but have also spent much of my life near London and I love them both.

My home near Hereford, built in the 15th century.

I've been the owner of Polaris products from 2009 first purchasing a Victory Vegas.

For those of you that know the Victory Vegas, you can see that I happily added and changed a number of its features, to make it into, just what I wanted. I have also added and changed things, with the Slingshot. It's a little harder and way more expensive, to do this to the Slingshots in Europe. However we all know that we just have to get on and do these things.

20170525_200124.jpg

Under the hood of the UK_Paul Slingshot

In the Welsh mountains near my home.

As I have said, above. I have not been very active, over the last year, or so, but intend to start making more contributions, to this wonderfull site, again.

Along side one of the few other Slingshots that are in the UK. Once owned by Jorge Lorenzo, when he was living in the UK. One of the best Moto GP racers, in the world. He once told me that he preferred riding the Slingshot, to virtually all his (super)cars. I gess his Ferrari F458 at around $300,000 (for a used one) may just top the Slingshot. 🤔

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Lorenzo

So...

"Hi" to those that don't know me and

"I'm back!" To those that do.

All the best, from UK_Paul

Edited 12 times, last by UK_Paul ().

• Hello again UK_Paul ! Glad to see you back on the board. Weren't you getting ready to build a Slingshot garage on that beautiful property of yours?

To anyone newer here, take a little time and check out Paul's thread (link above) for a well written, beautifully photographed chronicle of England's countryside and rich history. For me it was time well spent.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)