A little cool to ride this morning

• Guess I'll leave the SS in the garage this morning. Fed the wood stove this morning when I got up at 0430. 22* which is cool for SE Tennessee. I was born and brought up in the Adirondacks of NY and spent my the first 48yrs there so I'm not a stranger to the cold and snow. But dayyum, now at 67yr young 22 above feels like 28 below felt like when I was much younger. Sitting here drinking my coffee and looking out my southern window. Thinking....it doesn't look cold, maybe after cutting a little of next years wood I can ride.....! LOL ^^^^

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• Guess I'll leave the SS in the garage this morning. Fed the wood stove this morning when I got up at 0430. 22* which is cool for SE Tennessee. I was born and brought up in the Adirondacks of NY and spent my the first 48yrs there so I'm not a stranger to the cold and snow. But dayyum, now at 67yr young 22 above feels like 28 below felt like when I was much younger. Sitting here drinking my coffee and looking out my southern window. Thinking....it doesn't look cold, maybe after cutting a little of next years wood I can ride.....! LOL ^^^^

That's a nice view to enjoy with your coffee! Don't envy the wood cutting though. That's what I'll be doing the next couple days but at least I'm just heating the shop now . I quit heating the house with wood two years ago to the wife's delight, She always hated the mess X/

• I use to ride the Gold Wing to work every morning year round. The throttle cables would freeze up around 13 degrees so it had to stay in the shed when it got that low. Nothing like coming into a turn at around 70 mph and the cables freeze up. The PUCKER FACTOR does kick in, I tell you!

• It was -10*c this morning or 13f the wood stove (outside boiler) was still toasty from last night and just needed a topping up. Suppose to be mid to high 40's this weekend and sunny. Looks like riding time :thumbsup:

• That's a nice view to enjoy with your coffee! Don't envy the wood cutting though. That's what I'll be doing the next couple days but at least I'm just heating the shop now . I quit heating the house with wood two years ago to the wife's delight, She always hated the mess X/

My Wife loves the cost savings over the electric heat. And it's good exercise for me. I heated with wood in Maine for almost 20yrs and swore I'd never do it again. Then I move to Tennessee and my Wife and I buy her Grandparents home and property 20 years ago. 122 acres of property and 90% of it is trees so here I am again burning wood...LOL. I take it slow and have a good wood splitter and a couple of chainsaws so it's just good sense to use the resources God gave us.

TheDonFather - Videos

• My Wife loves the cost savings over the electric heat. And it's good exercise for me. I heated with wood in Maine for almost 20yrs and swore I'd never do it again. Then I move to Tennessee and my Wife and I buy her Grandparents home and property 20 years ago. 122 acres of property and 90% of it is trees so here I am again burning wood...LOL. I take it slow and have a good wood splitter and a couple of chainsaws so it's just good sense to use the resources God gave us.

Heated this house with wood from 93 to 2018 but have used the same stove since 1980. Happy to just heat the shop now 😁

• Northern Indiana temps should be in the upper 40's today. Hope to have the Slingshot out this afternoon for a while.

Supposed to get up to high 40's maybe low 50's here today with bright sunshine...

TheDonFather - Videos

• This is what I'm watching this morning. Wood heat can't be beat!...LOL Pay no attention to the cob-webs... My Wife will kill me if she knew I posted this picture....LOL

TheDonFather - Videos

• This is what I'm watching this morning. Wood heat can't be beat!...LOL Pay no attention to the cob-webs... My Wife will kill me if she knew I posted this picture....LOL

As a residential painting contractor -- 40+ years -- that's the very first time I've seen cob-webs in a picture or in person in some ones home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Northern Indiana temps should be in the upper 40's today. Hope to have the Slingshot out this afternoon for a while.

Upper 50's here today but raining. I can't complain though, I drove my SLR to work every day this week. Today, the new brake caliper covers are going on... 😊

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• You guys can keep that cold up there. I will be riding in t shirt. Another beautiful day in Paradise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very nice picture. It will be perfect here in a month or so and it will be 90+ and 100% humidity there so I guess it's a trade off at times. That being said I do love the heat and I usually don't mind the humidity when it comes.

TheDonFather - Videos