All Things Slingshot out of business?

• HI. I have been trying to order a Nascar windshield for almost a month now, and i cannot get any return calls to answer a question I have. I have called the Canadian number and the Florida number, the 800 number and texted all numbers. No response.

So, I was wondering if any of you know if they have gone out of business. Their website is up, but i can't seem to conduct any business with them. I have never worked so hard to give someone my money!

I'd appreciate any info you may have. I really want the Nascar shield, but I guess I may have to reluctantly look at some other brand.

Thanks,

Dave

• I recently purchased a NASCAR style windscreen through All-Things-Slingshot I think Kevin is in progress of moving his shop (or portions of it) thus is really busy? I believe he sources the base separate from the windscreen so that may add to any delay. I am really happy with the style and performance of the product. Having the product installed on my machine and knowing what I know now I would personally do everything to work towards this product. My 2017 did not have a center support on the stock model so I ordered one. Also I am 5' 8" the tallboy is great for me. Any taller you may want to consider the plus 2.

Good luck!

• kev is a really good guy and a fellow member here(not just some random guy trying to make a quick buck off us).

I would reach out to him via PM here or email, sometimes life gets complicated and it is possible something happened that has made him really busy but he is a good guy and will make things right as soon as he can.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I spoke with kev the other day. Business is picking up as summer approaches and he has been shit slammed. Its hard to keep up with everything as a one man show. That windshield is worth the wait. I love mine.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• dallen1059 my apologies , Staff is always too few in the off season , there is basically just me . If I can be of any help to you I can be reached by p.m. (personal message or Conversation) or better yet by email off the website or contact sheet off the website, written requests are still there a day or two later when I have time to process them . The amount of missed calls where the caller did not leave a voice mail has always baffled my mind. But please keep in mind a person can handle five responses maybe ten by email or contact form in less time then it takes to return one phone call , That is if you do reach the person , the two or three return phone calls I make a day to numbers unanswered don.t count.

I apologise for what seems to amount to no more than excuses but you may notice that three or four members above tagged me with the @ symbol which got a same day response whereas just mentioning my company name doesn't get me a notification and trying to monitor 24 facebook groups and three forums a day would require a full time staff position if it wasn't for the ability to be notified directly via a tag.

Also if you are the same Dave from Ohio who received text info from me earlier today you will already know I was awaiting your return text so that I could respond back to you. As I am guilty of not entering your name as a contact the first couple texts so that your conversation wouldn't be lost , as it was until the next time you placed a request, my apologies , Written requests, emails, or contact sheet inquiries will usually get a response in a day or two as there is still a record of them saved when we are busy, casual conversations on the forums and 24 Facebook groups can be almost impossible to keep up to everyday.

• IT'S ALL GOOD!

Thanks to all who reached out to Kevin on my behalf.

INDEED, he is a stand-up guy. When I texted him again, and he was able to re-capture my number, we have communicated several times to get my questions answered. We worked out which shield would be best for me, and I just placed the order.

I am SO glad this has worked out. I told Kevin that I thought his shield was the best I have seen, and am looking forward to installing it.

I will certainly buy from him again!

Thanks again for your help, and thanks to Kevin for hooking me up with his great looking shield.

Dave

• We are also trying to contact @kev Kevin for an existing order that we would like to received before the end of the month (October). I have tried all methods supplied on his website as well as FB messenger. If anyone knows him, please advise him to check his text, phone, FB, and forums. Just want to get an ETA on the order.

Thanks

Monte

• Hi @Monte its been a busy weekend so just trying to get back to everybody before monday morning that just ordered in the last few days, , The f4 portal shows it is in stock and as the listing indicated , 3 to 10 days to ship , so being as you just ordered on the 7th , hopefully it can be fullfilled early this week but depending how busy they are it can take up to the 17 Th . I cant get those kind of answers for you on the weekend but I can get an update by midweek if we havent lucked out with a tracking number sooner .DDM has stock again on the post and are the only people in the industry right now who do , so that is coming direct from them to expedite shipping. Its crazy how busy things have been this year , the entire industry has gone out of stock on windshield posts this year far more than 50% of the time , but everybody is doing their best to get inventory back in as fast as possible .

• OKCLimeSqz no problem , we aim to please . Just checked and the f4 =5 hasnt shipped yet , as it was listed to ship between the 1oth and 17th so please check your email for refund notification , the ddm windshield post did ship today usps #

9405511298370856306457 you can return it to me for a full refund when it arrives or you can keep it, please let me know which you would like to do with it.