Spray Wax Favorites?

• I did a search on the forum and didn't find exactly what I was looking for. Can I get some input on waxes that people use and recommend? I bought a spray detailer at my local Walmart but I'm not that impressed with it.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• I did a search on the forum and didn't find exactly what I was looking for. Can I get some input on waxes that people use and recommend? I bought a spray detailer at my local Walmart but I'm not that impressed with it.

We use this here -

Wash with this - http://www.ddmworks.com/Prima-Hydro-Wash-_p_277.html

Spray and dry with this - http://www.ddmworks.com/Prima-…Dry-Wax-Spray-_p_163.html

• I've done some research and found that "The Last Coat V2" gets a lot of positive feedback. I may give it a try. Amazon has it at a little better price than going direct to the manufacturer.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• I keep trying different products, things like Top Coat, Hydrosilix. and many others and I keep coming back to the Lucas Slick Mist line - the speed wax (blue bottle) seems to do better than some very expensive products at both repelling water and shining and its so inexpensive I use it all the time, and the interior detailer (red bottle) is by far the best I have found at keeping all of the black plastic body panels looking brand new.

Speed Wax

Interior Detailer

I also like the tire dressing and often buy all three as a set

The Detailing Set

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

I have tried just about everything if you like something really good that doesn't streak easily buy Shine Armour ($20 for 16oz(purple liquid) but if you prefer something that you can buy local then try the turtle wax seal n shine($7 for 24oz).
    I have tons of bottles of the more expensive stuff and most of them are not worth their price tag specially F11, that is the biggest rip off since it TW seal n shine can out last it by months, shines and slicks it up just as good, cost a fraction and can be found at your local walmart/menards/lowes/autopart for under 10 dollars.

There is a good thread that was started by Edward Neal ( or was it bigdog?) where we discussed all of the different ones.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

Edited once, last by Neosolidus ().

• shining the paint isn’t the big issue....it’s getting the black plastic to shine...

for me the Lucas slick mist interior detailer has worked perfectly on the black plastic - and my Slingshot, being my daily driver, has been parked outside in our desert sun almost every day for three years

• As a side thought the products that work best for me may not be the best for people that live in different locations - here in the desert insane heat and sun and the very dry environment could very well make my needs very different than someone who lives in a humid environment or one where they have to deal with very cold weather and things like salt being used on roads.

just thought it might be something to think about as you read the various recommendations - including mine :P

• Pig Shot.................:thumbsup:

you mean "Pig Snot" - - right?

• Bugslide,,, don’t ride without the slide...

$1.00 per ounce,,, but it works for me windshield and all plastic parts and leaves a shine...!! Just my opinion......!