Should pending product updates not bear fruit over the next 2-3 years, Slingshot will likely be discontinued.

• Well, there is always a bright side for every issue, where today we are lucky that it is only 200 miles to get to a dealer. I was just doing some checking and in a couple of years after we return to Montana, it will become 300 miles to the nearest dealer! ;)

Bill

man 200 miles one way is more dedication than I have and I applaud you for it, currently I have 100 miles one way to the dealer i choose to deal with but if an emergency popped up I have a dealer a couple of miles down the road of my house, 200 miles to the closest dealer which could turn out to be not the best dealer is a tough pill to swallow. :00000436:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Fortunately our SlingShot has been remaining relatively trouble free over the years, (outside of recalls), as we have witnessed Polaris steadily forcing their dealers to quit the SlingShot. Every dealer that quits just adds more miles to shop and/or get service for the SlingShot for owners, and potential owners. I really do not understand this policy of Polaris' where it is appearing that they are cutting their own throats?

Bill

• Fortunately our SlingShot has been remaining relatively trouble free over the years, (outside of recalls), as we have witnessed Polaris steadily forcing their dealers to quit the SlingShot. Every dealer that quits just adds more miles to shop and/or get service for the SlingShot for owners, and potential owners. I really do not understand this policy of Polaris' where it is appearing that they are cutting their own throats?

Bill

why would they discourage them from selling slingshots?

I can see them closing some factories so they don’t flood the market with unsold vehicles...but if it’s supply chain issues that’s means they can’t fill orders...