Should pending product updates not bear fruit over the next 2-3 years, Slingshot will likely be discontinued.

• Reminded me of the SlingShot, only with one more gear, which multiplies the theft detergent quotient by 25 percent.

Love those Bait Car videos where they leave a stick shift car unattended. The look on the would-be thief's face is priceless.

• Revisiting the Vanderhall, back when we purchased our SlingShot in 2015 we had no interest what-so-ever in this "other" three-wheeler. Primarily the looks were not that appealing, it was too expensive, too narrow, dealers were too far away, didn't want an automatic,etc. However, today, if we were searching anew, with the Vanderhall's refinements and the SlingShot sneaking up into that $30 grand range, going automatic, and dealers becoming more scarce, I could see ourselves giving the Vanderhall a much more serious look. In fact, Justina is thinking she just may like one for herself, maybe an Edison for commuting?

Bill

• So here in Philadelphia, PA area there is a commercial running on tv for RCN (a cable company). They feature how high tech there system is and feature pictures of other high tech equipment including several shots of a Slingshot.

Just moved to Kennett Square here in PA... Thursday was the closing on the house so I'm officially a Yankee now.... Damn.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Just moved to Kennett Square here in PA... Thursday was the closing on the house so I'm officially a Yankee now.... Damn.

Welcome, although I haven't been to that area in some time it's very nice. I took my wife to Longwood Gardens for our first date. I'm across the river just east of Cherry Hill in NJ. Here's a few pictures of my sling sporting a pair of MeanSling Bags!

• Just moved to Kennett Square here in PA... Thursday was the closing on the house so I'm officially a Yankee now.... Damn.

Welcome to PA. Your timing is perfect if you were looking for a place with a stay at home order in place for probably the rest of the month. I'm just a few miles up the road from you near Valley Forge. If you remember I am the guy that got the only blue top.

2016 Bluefire LE, the fastest color. :D:BLUESS:

• Here it is the end of May, we received our 2nd notice to get the T-19-01 recall completed, but we have been holding off on this 400+ mile round trip to the dealer in hopes of getting to see a 2020 on the show room floor while we are there. I contacted the the sales department yesterday, and I was advised that their purchasing department still does not know when a 2020 will be sent their way.

Bill

• Here it is the end of May, we received our 2nd notice to get the T-19-01 recall completed, but we have been holding off on this 400+ mile round trip to the dealer in hopes of getting to see a 2020 on the show room floor while we are there. I contacted the the sales department yesterday, and I was advised that their purchasing department still does not know when a 2020 will be sent their way.

Bill

just got mine also.....I’m fixing mine myself....will that count? I’m changing my J box with 3 circuit breakers....

• Possible reason?🙁

I can't speak for Polaris, but coincidentally, my wife and I visited several RV dealerships yesterday and the salesman I spoke with at a Winnebago dealer mentioned that RVs produced in this country are all built with products from China and since the pandemic has stalled shipping, their product inventories are depleted.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Talking with the local Ace Hardware Store yesterday ... Ace business at least in the Midwest is up over 35% every body at home and doing a little repair work around the home. The local Sherwin Williams paint store (curb side pick up) also very busy with the do it your self group. Interesting how different sections of business are doing with this who mess.

• Talking with the local Ace Hardware Store yesterday ... Ace business at least in the Midwest is up over 35% every body at home and doing a little repair work around the home. The local Sherwin Williams paint store (curb side pick up) also very busy with the do it your self group. Interesting how different sections of business are doing with this who mess.

EJ you are exactly correct. All the places here I get landscaping supplies from are all booming, Lowe's included.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

AND most of the products at ACE are American made 😎

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Bill

Well, there is always a bright side for every issue, where today we are lucky that it is only 200 miles to get to a dealer. I was just doing some checking and in a couple of years after we return to Montana, it will become 300 miles to the nearest dealer! ;)

Bill

• Well, there is always a bright side for every issue, where today we are lucky that it is only 200 miles to get to a dealer. I was just doing some checking and in a couple of years after we return to Montana, it will become 300 miles to the nearest dealer! ;)

Bill

In Montana, don't you need a tank of gas to get to the gas station?8o

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Well, there is always a bright side for every issue, where today we are lucky that it is only 200 miles to get to a dealer. I was just doing some checking and in a couple of years after we return to Montana, it will become 300 miles to the nearest dealer! ;)

Bill

Makes my 120 mile trip from the southside and around Chicago to La Villa (northside) a simple journey. Couple of dealers closer just not better.

• Last week I took the slingshot to pick up a curbside pizza order. When the waitress came out with the pizza she smiled and laughed explaining how cool the slingshot is and that her boss has one. Last two rides I took were relative short and on both I saw slings traveling in the opposite direction.

Today, a couple stopped me in the Walmart parking lot intrigued buy the slingshot. After giving them a showing they were very impressed, both informed they intend to make a purchase. Good stuff!