Improvements at the margin

• Didn't want to go FI ($$$) so I added the ZZP ECU tune. Nice gains in throttle response and a rock-steady idle. HP gains (with an aftermarket CAI) -- Maybe 5?

Didn't want to go aftermarket coilovers (again, $$$) so I added DDMWorks' handling kit. Nice smooth ride with more compliance over bumps, razor-sharp turn-ins, better cornering. The lower stance looks great too.

Of course, the DDM kit was supplemented by a heavy-duty Twist Dynamics sway bar, which keeps the front wheels planted and helps keep the Sling board-flat through turns. Of course, the Bridgestone Potenzas also contribute to the handling.

Overall, these improvements are nibbling at the margins of performance but have enhanced both performance and driveability. $$$ well spent IMO.

• I was seriously thinking about doing a trade and and actually contacted the dealers and even the wife said ok. But then I went online with my desktop and saw that the rails next to the passenger side and the driver side were painted either red or blue on the r. Don't like that so I guess I'll stay with my 15 SL.