strangest question ever

• I have been driving my Slingshot for a long time now and really thought I had heard just about every question that a person could ask about it - that was until tonight. I ran to the grocery store to pick up a few things and when I came out there was a man, probably in his 50's standing there looking at my slingshot and getting ready to take a picture. I stopped so that I wouldn't be in his way for the picture and he asked me if it was mine - I said yes and then he said "it's a motorcycle isn't it" and I "yes, legally it is a motorcycle" and then he asked a question I have never been asked - - - - "do you have to balance it?" - - - we are both standing there and its clearly sitting on three wheels all by its self - I just smiled and said "no", "drives pretty much like a sports car"

so what is the oddest question someone has asked you about the slingshot?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I was on the road driving along at about 40 mph...and an elderly African American women sped up next to me and screamed "Are you from the future?" My wife and I started laughing and then she quickly adds... "I want to be from the future!" That is still my strangest interaction being in the slingshot.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• oh - one time I guy in a Porsche next to me at a light asked me "how does it do off road"

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Not with a Slingshot.....But with a Spyder i had...This was back in 08 one of the first Spyder's on the road,.

I was at a gas station hand on the nozzle nursing the gas in , And this wide eyed guy come running over and asked me is thats one of those electric three wheelers?....So i said 'Yes it is...But the clock runs on gas and thats why i'm filling the tank with gas....Went right over his head..;)....

With the Slingshot the Usual , Who makes it 'Is it a kit car..ETC....

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• oh - one time I guy in a Porsche next to me at a light asked me "how does it do off road"

That's the one I got. "Is that an off road dune buggy?" Really? 3 wheels and that low to the ground and you think it's a dune buggy? Even when I told him it was street only, he wanted to know if I ever took it off road . . . .

• We were riding one weekend and decided to go through one of our state parks. We stopped at the entrance and told the young lady we were seniors and we were gonna drive the roads through the park and she told us that we couldn't because off road vehicles were not allowed. Had to call the park ranger so he could determine if it was legal to come in.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Once this really nice lady asked me if it was herd to drive with only one wheel in the back. I told her I only use the back wheel when I land and take off just like anything other airplane. She just said thanks and walked away never looked back.

When people ask me I f built it I tell them yes it is a kit you can buy from Walmart and it only takes a few days to complete.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I been asked where the exhaust is and I have told them it is electric.

To the favourite question about how much it costs I refer to an answer I heard on the forum "what do you think?" and they always get it right.

A little girl asked me if it was a movie car in 2015. I had to tell her the truth since I couldn't lie and told her I was a movie star.