New Product!!! ZZP Slingshot Pinion Brace Kit

• So far since last years Sundre sling feast added headers with rear exhaust , had my PCM tuned by Kyle , added the pedal commander as well these few additions have made a difference for sure as well I have changed out my pin striping and added grill fillers from Karate Steel and painted a number of parts to match the new pin striping.What about you Doug any modifications ??

Very nice Jim! Looking forward to seeing the new look. I haven't done much to the Sling this year since I took what could have been mod money and bought another ride. However, earlier this week I did finally install the pedal commander that I got in the group buy here. I just made one trip across town and back and it didn't make me any faster at all. It's normally about a 40 minute drive and it took me over an hour and a half.;)

I don't know what this summer will bring but I hope to make my way back up north and hang with you guys someday soon. Cheers!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Kyle D

Does the batch of pinion braces you are making now have any modifications done to them that will clear the welter 2.5” exhaust without having to modify the exhaust?

It does not. We looked into this and with where the material would need to be removed at would compromise the strength of the lower connecting bolt. The other thing is even if we did modify the brace, it still may not fit some WP exhausts as I am finding that fitment on most of them isn't consistent from one to the next.

Kyle D I am also interested in the pinion brace any updated time frame?

We should have them back in stock at some point between today and Wednesday. I just got done powder coating a batch on Friday last week and the kitting guy is now making up bolt packages for the kit and getting them all boxed up. 1 stick of billet will make 23 braces. I will have 23 available and will be starting another batch next week.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

Edited once, last by Kyle D ().

• We should have them back in stock at some point between today and Wednesday. I just got done powder coating a batch on Friday last week and the kitting guy is now making up bolt packages for the kit and getting them all boxed up. 1 stick of billet will make 23 braces. I will have 23 available and will be starting another batch next week.

I have to young adult....23-21 yo daughters who for the last 23-21 years have been telling me I need to "GET WITH THE TIMES" i HAVE TO CHANGE TO HOW THINGS ARE TODAY. I have resisted this with every fiber of my being but I can see that it is a losing battle. So for my daughters sake I will change my perspective to todays ways of doing things.

Here is goes.....cough cough...ahem

BUT I WANT IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!:thumbsup:

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Reaper you missed on important part

Just tell them yo want it NOW and They (your Daughters) have to Pay for it!

That should bring you 100% up to date

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• It does not. We looked into this and with where the material would need to be removed at would compromise the strength of the lower connecting bolt. The other thing is even if we did modify the brace, it still may not fit some WP exhausts as I am finding that fitment on most of them isn't consistent from one to the next.

We should have them back in stock at some point between today and Wednesday. I just got done powder coating a batch on Friday last week and the kitting guy is now making up bolt packages for the kit and getting them all boxed up. 1 stick of billet will make 23 braces. I will have 23 available and will be starting another batch next week.

Kyle D Was wondering if there was a waiting list or something for the pinion brace kit. I am really interested in one and right now my sling in on a lift having other stuff done and now would be the perfect time to install.

Thank you

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Kyle D Was wondering if there was a waiting list or something for the pinion brace kit. I am really interested in one and right now my sling in on a lift having other stuff done and now would be the perfect time to install.

Thank you

These are actually going live now. You can get one here https://zzperformance.com/coll…lingshot-pinion-brace-kit It may take a day to get one out as we are swamped with orders and operating on a skeleton crew of 6-10 versus our normal 56 employees. But we are not backed up too badly.

• I spoke with Tyler at ZZP a few days ago and he said it would be a few weeks or more before they had more brace kits in stock. The order has been placed with the laser cutter, but this whole virus thing has slowed production. I asked him to add my email address to their list of those they'll notify as soon as they're available.

The braces are going live now. You can get one here https://zzperformance.com/coll…lingshot-pinion-brace-kit

The braces are going live now. You can get one here https://zzperformance.com/coll…lingshot-pinion-brace-kit

The site shows they are sold out. any idea when they will be available. Also will the stage 1 exhaust that you sold individually ever be sold like that again without buying the whole kit.

Thanks, Mike

• ORDERED!!!!!!

IS IT HERE YET>>>>ISI IT HERE YET>>>>IS IT HERE YET???

Thank you Kyle D , just placed my order, but not sure if the discount code you provided me for the Military discount worked. Could you please verify for me and make the adjustment in the billing. Thanks, buddy!

Thank you both for your order! It is much appreciated. Roadhawg we sold 12 of these yesterday, can you please email me with your forst and last name on the order or the order number along with the discount code it gave you? None of the orders had the discount applied. Please shoot me an email to kyle@zzperformance.com and I can get this sorted out with accounting today. Thanks again for the orders guys.

• After another hard weekend ride where a launch left me wondering if I slipped the belt or grenaded the angle drive... I'm in for some added insurance! Pinon brace ordered. :D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Kyle, any update on when those are gonna be shipped out?

We are working on pulling orders together as fast as we can right now. There is a state wide no work shut down here in MI and we are running on a skeleton crew of 6-10 people vs our normal 56 people. We are getting orders out as fast as we can but we are a bit behind currently. I am hoping they will go out this week. Once your order has been assigned a tracking number you should get an automatically generated email with your tracking info. I apologize for the delay. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

• We are working on pulling orders together as fast as we can right now. There is a state wide no work shut down here in MI and we are running on a skeleton crew of 6-10 people vs our normal 56 people. We are getting orders out as fast as we can but we are a bit behind currently. I am hoping they will go out this week. Once your order has been assigned a tracking number you should get an automatically generated email with your tracking info. I apologize for the delay. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Glad to hear you are working safely!

If you can, please reserve one of these for me when I come up to see you for major Slingshot surgery in a few weeks!

If you need me to pre-pay for one of these hot 🔥 products to get a spot in line, just let me know.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Glad to hear you are working safely!

If you can, please reserve one of these for me when I come up to see you for major Slingshot surgery in a few weeks!

If you need me to pre-pay for one of these hot 🔥 products to get a spot in line, just let me know.

We have another round in cue to be made. I'll send you an invoice for one so I can pull it out of stock for you. We have a group buy coming in today that is going to claim most of what we currently have.